" Free airdrop Coins"  - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Free airdrop Coins" 

Hello friend I think that not all airdrops are profitable because many of them are scams so you have to be careful as I have heard about many people following airdrops and getting nothing.

• +1 1

I do not want to obtain coins from airdrops because they are scammers, and I do not want to waste my time on them. I want to work hard to obtain and trade currencies.

Airdrops are great, this is one way to promote an ICO or IEO coin that will be launched by sharing with people who participate in the campaign, airdrop free coins and just by doing a small task we can get the coins to be launched. But unfortunately many airdrops are scam or unsuccessful so the coins they share are not listed on the exchange. I think that's part of the risk of participating in an airdrop.

As for my advice, I advise you to stay away from airdrops because it is a waste of time and there is no material benefit in it. And I think most of it is fraudulent so just work on the cryptotalk forum because you gain knowledge and experience with cryptocurrencies in addition to money.

Dear friends, many sites now offer cryptocurrencies for free through AirDrop.  Sometimes it is possible to earn airdrop currency on different sites at different times in crypto through apps.  For which no action is taken.  You can easily join the site where you pay through AirDrop.  Work by following all the rules.  Then you too can easily get crypto currency.

yes you are right I am agree with you there are good and bad there are some who say that there are going to toss a coin this is totally scam and they shall link in our profile or in personal message about anagram so about this kind of scammers and keep just focus on your work

I recommend new members according to my previous experience. I have previously tried a lot of airdrops, but I did not benefit from any of them because most of them were fraudulent. Some of these airdrops did not pay me as they promised me and the other part paid me, but the amount they paid was not worth any value.

My friend I want to tell you that there are many fake websites on the internet at this time you should to be careful about that when you you come on the internet for the online money you should not given your personal information to any website

There is a lot of fraudulent air landing, and if it is true, it only gives a little money. I consider it a waste of time. We must invest our time on useful things such as learning the basics of trading and investment

• +1 1

my friend you are right but some of this airdrop sites are now fake and even the legit ones pay meagerly because I have participated in some airdrop programs and they haven't pay me up till now.  But some members were lucky that they earn handsomely on some airdrop sites. 

We have to move away from the airdrop method, as it is a fraudulent and illegal method in my opinion, and we have to get tired and strive and read a lot in order to obtain the useful information and thus reach our goal

I'm  sorry buddy but I have no experience in such things.so I would rather suggest that we should ask from our senior members of this forum because they may have experience this thing.

• +3 1

My friend, there are many, many deceptive airdrops, which are a scam they make to steal your money and accounts.

Work hard and don't just think about making money

Gain experience and science before you think about making money

Knowledge will give you many fields to make money. All the best for you and everyone

• +1 1

if you Don't know that member can earn from airdrop then you need to know that this year a men earned 2k plus usd from airdrop campaign.. Yah its true that now a days almost all airdrop campaign is fake but if you can participate in one airdrop that is legit and can done refer properly then be sure you are going to received huge amount of money.. Again you have mention about yobit airdrop dollar but i think this airdrop will not be enough profitable..       

• +1 1

In fact, my friend, your words are correct, I think they are wasting their time because these operations achieve very little profit, and in my personal opinion the world of cryptocurrencies needs knowledge, experience and patience in all its methods and fields, as an example of this is this forum that provided us with a wonderful opportunity, I hope good luck For everyone

we should be away from the scammers on this platform because number of people are here and reveal our personal information and this is not good for us and I would work because they will steal every everything from usSolarMovie should be barred from them they watched us to a free air drops but in that case we will able to lost our everything

• +2 1

I am unlucky with airdrops unfortunately.  has not yet been able to earn money.  but I really want it to work, sometimes you can get unrealistically good money.

I've heard of an airdrop, but never tried it before.

In my opinion, it is a waste of time and you may fall into fraud
Or if you win you win only a little
This is why I do not advise you to do it

• +1 1

Airdrops are a waste of time only, and you will not get enough cryptocurrencies or knowledge about them, you will get cryptocurrencies, but with a very small value not exceeding $ 1 per week, so my advice for beginners, spend time in the forum here, because in this forum, will You learn and you will get the cryptocurrency.

I took part in a lot of airdrops, but Bomb token was the only one that paid out well. I didn't sell at all-time highs, but it was still a good investment. The majority of the airdrops either didn't cost anything or gave away coins that were worthless, even though they made it to an auction where you'd have to pay more in fees to sell them. 

Yobit has also had a few successful airdrops so far. Nothing compares to the bountiful harvest.

Well, I'm just giving some advice to them that before they take part in some airflow, do some research to see if this airflow is legal or not because some part of it doesn't give any benefit to their participants or members.

Yes, my friend this is very good, and offers us a lot of useful currencies for everyone, which is free so great and we will get a great experience by trying it, so we have to try them all. 

airdrops are good just in case you collecting them to get some money from it and also you are considering them as an extra money to get so you won't mind if it was scam but if you are taking it as a main method to earn then i don't agree with that because it is completely a waste of time, it is better to invest or trade or even do a regular job instead for earning. 

• +2 1

I often see members of the forum posting posts in which they talk about participating in it and about the profits they gain in exchange for working in it, but for me I have not yet tried to enter this field. I think it needs a lot of experience and information.

• +3 1

Dear there are many fake airdrop which we work on it and they do give the nothing in the working. Many telegram bits and airdrop. Do not waste of time and try the good for future.