A simple calculation about topics - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

A simple calculation about topics

Select which is will be the perfect option for the betterment of all of us and the forum  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Select yours-

• 1 topic in a week
    • 1 topic in 15 days
    • 1 topic in a whole month

First of all before any member start making a point in the forum especially the newbies its better they make their first 100 post first and understand the rules very well, topic can be made once in a week and another one follows after fifteen days of work, but ensure you finish your first 109 posts.

Members differ among themselves in their way of thinking and the extent of their experience in the field of coding, so we cannot limit or limit the number of topics because there are old and expert members who can write several topics daily and there are others who are unable to write even one topic per month because they are beginners.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

On 6/8/2020 at 5:01 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

No 1.Post just 1 topic in a week.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

No 2.Post just 1 topic in every 15 days

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

Or,No 3:Just 1 topic in a whole month (nothing it can't be more easier than it)

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

Hi buddy! I read your post and topics they are very helpful to begginer. Thank you to sharing you to your's experience with us. I learned from this post and topics you create . Thank you so much for helping me 

Hello everyone.

First of all i want to beg sorry😢 from all of you because i know that there is already many topics about creating new topics.I just want to share some of my thinking about how to solve it easily.And that is instead of creating useless everyday,we need to create just a single useful topic in a certain period like given below.For that,i supposed thay there is 1000 active members in this forum.

-If 1000 active members post just a single good topic in every week,at the end of a month we will have about 4000+ topics.And any member just need 900 topic in every month.

-In this case, in a month total topic we will get 2000 topic from 1000 members.Which is two times more than we neeed.

-Here,we will get 1000 topics every month and still it will fill our need of 900 topics.

Many member advised to create topic daily,but it will be a much harder task to create a good topic everyday.But by the above options,one can take as many time as he want to create a good topic and work will become much easier for him.

And i will request the modaretors to make any of the option mandatory for all member.

So select your one and put your opinion and if you have any other good idea,please share with us.

Dear you have post a really very good thing and never say sorry for good thing you have thought good for the forum and I think every never should post a topic daily and i think we should do this and we can do this we are a lot in number and many people have different idea so i think if every one try their best then they can make a good post. The thing that matter you should do your work honestly and correctly.

Hi there my friend. Thanks for the maths. There are really interesting results according to the research you made. I think we should create a topic only if the matter we intend to discuss is important. Otherwise it will disrupt the cleanliness of the forum and make the place disorganized. Have a nice day.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello everyone.

Thank you dear to calculate all the calculations of topics and times.it would really be understandable for all of us that how we can promote the forum and your profile and your work in this way of getting useful topics.

If i were to choose, i will prefer all members to be posting once in a week and i believe this will serve as a challenge and opportunity for all members to make research and post valuable topics that will be beneficial to the members. It is not advisable for we members to be posting everyday as this act will make the forum has a lot of topics that are not educative on cryptocurrency.

You said right and you given the good calculation on the post I agree with you should to just post only one in a week and use the good content and your post to prevent from the warning point and give the useful content to the other participants

Personally I feel that a topic should be posted based on the time that particular user has. Nowadays I am really busy with my educational academy, so it's not easy for me to devote much of my time here. but still I make the point that I come to this platform and stay updated with the new topics that had been created. So if anyone is free and has mote time and feel like creating new topics then surely that person can create new topics on this platform.

I think one topic in every 15 days could be much better for all of us. It's really important to creating useful post and making topic, but making topic could be little harder. That's why 15 days period is beter for me, and i beilve it could be better for the forum too.

• +2 1

Knowing that each member has a great role to play been him or her in this great forum cryptotalk. You must comments wisely and accordingly and above all try to write a good standard topic for discussion. That's is the responsibility of each member daily, weekly or monthly all what matters is the quality and usefulness of the information, posts. As a beginner creating informative topic is difficult to me I will try and start with one per 2 weeks

• +2 1

Your suggestions are good. It's true that if all members will do their job honestly then we will see many new posts in this section. We should to create at least one new topic per day if it's difficult then try it after two to three days. Try to make sure for taking these steps for the betterment of the forum.

This is a great topic. I really like your advice. There are really few topics in the forum because 90% of the members prefer to comment only. We need to create a theme. Each member must create one topic a week. This will greatly benefit us all and make it easier to comment. And so our posts will not be deleted. I will try to create one topic a week. Keep trying.

I think if members cant cope with one topic in a week, they should be able to cope with one topic in 15 days, I am a week old in the forum and I already have some couple of topics in my head to share with the forum, just waiting for the right time to post them

Creating of topics suppose to be legalize weekly by every member.

It is only by doing that before we can perfectly enjoy the forum interm of giving and expressing out our daily topics.

I agree  with you my friend, everyone here has to work hard in order to create new and unique topics every week at least or less than this.all of us have to be responsible for improving this platform by writing good and meaningful topics.

I suggest that each active member write a new and useful topic every 3 days. If there are only 500 active members, they will write 1500 posts, that is, 15,000 posts per month. I think this makes the forum the largest forum in the whole world.

• +2 1

The truth is there is not enough posts but the forum plice would be really be good in trying to overturn @jnbezchess the is story is that we have to make sure that we are able to grow the forum with so much content @glory50 @Glory39. We need loads of content every week that would be something good for everybody and we need to find solution to every problem we are telling everybody working out this way

• +2 1

Well i feel like there should be no limitation on how many topics a person should make within a certain period of time as we’re all diffident and some people have a lot of ideas or questions or inspiration so I feel everybody should feel free about it. BUT those should be definitely good quality topics and not some mediocre ones just to post for the sake of posting. 

This is colossal assistance for the learners. Since they dont think about cryptographic money. On the off chance that you don't help you don't servive with about us. We are rabbit beacuse in light of the fact that the information is principle part about us beacuse digital money is run about information. We as a whole need bring in more cash quite far proficient so this tip will be noted for me and I will investigate this when I grew up bunny in cryptotalk. 

This is tremendous assistance for the fledglings. Since they dont think about cryptographic money. In the event that you don't help you don't servive with about us. We are rabbit beacuse in light of the fact that the information is principle part about us beacuse cryptographic money is run about information. We as a whole need bring in more cash quite far productive so this tip will be noted for me and I will investigate this when I grew up rabbit in cryptotalk.

Excellent recommendation! In particular I am inclined to try to create at least one theme per week, since doing so requires time and dedication. When you are new there is some fear of coming to create publications, but I think that fear is associated with a lack of knowledge, since if you are a member trained in cryptocurrencies it is easier to approach a topic and publish. Hence the need for all of us to study outside the forum and then come to publish.

Yes ,you are right we should create a least one topic in one week .But it is very difficult work because there are lot of topics about everything so find a unique and value able topic is very difficult .Every one should try to create new topic.

Yes, it is very good thing for newcomers because by this they can create new topics and useful post but always should follow the rules and guidelines of this forum to starting the topics and posts. Every day many members write many topics some are useful some are useless. But you can try a signle topic in a week, 15 days or month but topic should be most accurate and useful. 

• +2 1

@Kanji @MMNURUDEEN

The truth is there is a difference a huge difference between the two there is a lot of effort to which this is able to bring this kind we need to find that power and be good at it and grow with it there is a lot of effort to which we need to be stipulative and be good at it there are levels you cannot even imgaine and canno even grow with there is a lot of ideas that work for us and one can be able go grow with it for it 

• +2 1