A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics! - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

A feature for helping us to detect useful and useless topics!

Thank you for this valuable sharing, my dear friend, I agree with you, it is a really good idea but it seems that it will need more effort and work by the supervisors and will put a burden on them so I do not expect it to be applied

This can be interesting as an addition. Perhaps ticking which post we don't think that deserves and answer might be the best solution, so we don't waste our time to give a good reply that will be deleted. I avoid answering certain posts for a while as usually the new ones are the ones that are getting deleted first..

• +2 1

Publications would be particularly useful when they provided views and guidance that took into account the specific situations and needs of each member. It is also easy to find out which topics remain for a long time are valuable and useful topics

Really thank you, I was struggling to delete my comments even though they delete a few comments for me, but it is sad, but I did not understand or know where to find these semantic signals that I explained in the article!  I hope for a response and thank you

• +4 1

A very good observation, even if it is not a solution to spamming, deleting posts and commenting on shitposts will drastically reduce it. But I don't think we need this kind of implementation because now that we have problems posting after death, I hope this idea will be true or the offensive comments will be removed more quickly. 

Thank you for sharing this information, everyone thinks about this topic and is afraid of not counting his posts and keeps watching his profile to make sure of his remaining posts, thanks to your post, he can know in advance what will be counted from his publications.

• +1 1

Yes, there are many topics that do not comply with the rules and data of this forum and are sometimes scaled to a degree of less than fifty characters and have no benefit for members or are personal and have no connection with cryptocurrencies or this forum, so signals are useful in turning a blind eye to these topics for some time.

• +1 1

Yes ,ofcourse  it is the best way to add the features  we should  know that the content  is useful  or not  and the people  who repeat the content  must know that so we should  improve  the quality  of post and improve  the skills .

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable benefit. I am one of the elderly and with a full membership, and I do not know this next thing. Thank you very much for all members. I really have benefited. Therefore everyone, we distinguish useful publications or posts from others. Therefore, I thank you very much.  The raised thank you very much.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable benefit. I am one of the elderly and with a full membership, and I do not know this next thing. Thank you very much for all members. I really have benefited. Therefore everyone, we distinguish useful publications or posts from others. Therefore, I thank you very much.  The raised thank you very much.

• +3 1

You are right, my friend. We have to choose the good topics that we can comment on. Our posts and our posts are not deleted because we are doing a little big effort and it should not go on those empty things, my friends.

You pointed out an important issue in cryptotalk forum.Its a great problem indeed that our comments are deleted with useless posts.Your suggession is good but i always pick the topic which have reasonable number of replies and views.However i will also keep in mind your suggession.

• +4 1

yes they are you alright as a beginner in this form I learnt a lot from your Tanisha boot up here in this forum I am very thankful to read this topic if there are many wrong grammar on their content then the most fitting word avoid

On 6/4/2020 at 12:57 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends, 

I want to suggest a new feature, drop your thoughts please. Some members are suffer to reply on topics and later those topics may be deleted with their replies! That means if you have reply in ten topics and they have been deleted, you will also lose 10 comments which is not good. This happens because we don't know which topics have not counted and they will be deleted later, we just reply in every topic that we haven't yet reply!

Here are the solution to detect good topics for reply and those which may be deleted so that we can leave them;

• Green Tick - This will be attached in every counted/ accepted topic which we can reply without any problem.

• Red X - This will be attached to all topics that have not been counted/ useless and they can be deleted anytime. So we will leave this topics without reply them.

• Blue Question Mark - This will be attached to all topics which are still pending to be reviewed if they are useful or useless. We can comment to this topics, when they will turn to Tick our replies will be counted and when they will turn to X we will lose our replies.

Just try to think about this, you may find it like complicated a little but it will help a lot to save our comments from being deleted because of topics which are useless.

Watch this example in this picture (Please, give your thoughts):

Capture.JPG.48d01b0026238873e037c6eec97ee8f6.JPG

Thank you very much dude for sharing this with us, the members of this platform more precisely we the new members the features that will make us understand if we reply to a topic before or not, because we are not allowed to reply two time on one topic.

This is undoubtedly one of the most important suggestion that I have ever come across since joining cryptotalk forum, this would be the best solution to the issue of post deletions that almost everyone is complaining about, it upto the moderators to look into this and develop from it.

it always create confusion that the topic is useful or not i also face this situation and i agree with your suggestion if it happened it will be very helpful for new and old members so very good suggestion you shared with us if it apply prove a great benefits for members.

oh wow dear thats really great and informative because it happens to me many times when my post were deleted because i am newbie and did not have enough knowledge and information about this forum but your clue is really proves much benefit for me i hope so other people will also like your post and give you positive heart and you will post more informative topics

I will say that first I thank you for this great content I am here as a beginner on this platform so that I can avoid more unqualified posts and read more informative qualified posts i I hope you suggest more like this kind of content and post it and we As newbies find it more interesting and I thank you again for it. The content verified and accepted by the moderator is not difficult to specify the content and the section in which it is posted in case there are some issues posted in the wrong section such as quality of this topic. Deficiencies will be removed, and the terms and conditions of this forum will be deleted to protect the interview so you can choose from the best topics to critically search and comment on.

I think good useful posts get many likes .. A publication with good content has a good reputation .. Moreover, sometimes a good publication is also admired by intermediaries .. It can be in the form of some special Big Hearts in the publication. I've seen many posts with red hearts showing good posts .. That's all I know.

Welcome, my friend, we all know that posts that are unhelpful or out of topic and violate the rules of the forum will be deleted directly by the competent members, so be careful and work hard. 

Thank you for your great advice. I suggest you follow these instructions to get a good reputation. Participate in topics that have many responses, they are often useful. We can not respond to new topics directly, and wait for them to be published by the elderly.  By posting comments on topics that we understand and have experience and knowledge on. Good luck

• +3 1

It is not possible to provide such a feature, as the violating topics are deleted directly upon detection, so we just have to choose the appropriate topics, useful and not repeated, to comment on.

I am new on this forum. Making our posts useful and helpful to the other members of this forum. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Work hard and get success.

Dear your topic is informative and  very helpful. I know that for the past few months, we have been experiencing post deletion problems on a regular basis, and your suggestions have helped to prevent this dilemma. But, I don't believe that this sort of implementation is currently required because we are experiencing post decease, and no one is uploading any new topics.

I think that the moderators in this forum delete the unhelpful topics quickly before more members reply to them, but it is possible to arrange the topics according to their importance and thus ensure that members do not lose their responses.

• +2 1