Difference between Public key and Addresses? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yomose

Difference between Public key and Addresses?

Yes friends, it is absolutely true that everything is different, whether it is public key or general address, then we can say that the difference is bound to decrease and without this difference there is no deficiency in anything. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, sir, I'm sorry for the query, but I'm new here on this website, so I don't know. Nevertheless, I see and understand that your post is really useful for others.

Both have different which can know any one like about public key which is called address.  So if you want to send money and want to get money from.any one in online base then we can use it and can receive it. So it can be low risk if any one know about ut. But private key which we use to safe our account like our password and other thing which we can't show to any one with this we can lose our money . So it important to take acre our private key and secure it.

On 6/2/2020 at 3:13 PM, Yomose said:

On wallets, I do noticed they have public keys, and warned by the wallet that if the public key is revealed to anyone that all your transactions will be revealed to the person. And what are the other dangers of given public keys to another person?

Addresses are for receiving cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, each cryptocurrencies  have their own corresponding public keys and the key likely also generate the addresses, is this correct? 

If our cryptotalk account or wallet is locked, it is true that no one can see our account details, but on the other hand, if our account is not locked, everyone can see all our activities or account details. In my opinion, if your account wants to be safe from criminals, it is better if our account is locked.

• +4 1

Hey, buddy.
A public address is a set of letters and numbers that allow receiving and sending cryptocurrencies 
The private key is a secure lock for the wallet that no one else should know.

My friend, there are public keys and private keys in your wallet. Private keys are what you should keep for yourself and keep them and do not share them with anyone, while public keys are okay to share, as they are to receive money on your wallet.

• +1 1

Hello friend as we all know some of the information can be shared with other members of the forum like we are sharing our some information like education location etc with all members but never want to share our passwords and other private keys so this is the difference between both type of key.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic. I think that the public key is like an e-mail. Its mission is to send and receive money through it, while the private key means the password and it is a somewhat secure wallet, so the difference is that the public key is used by everyone while the private is used according to the password only  thank you very much

Actually Cryptotalk address can be shared anywhere. There is no harm to your wallet. Private keys are like address by which someone can check your account but it is also okey we can share it. But private keys are important. If we share it our account will ba hacked so let's be careful friends. 

Yes i am not sure about it but i think public key and wallet address are not that different. I only know the difference of private key and wallet address or public key. A private key will help you to protect your wallet and a public key you will use it to receive coins to your wallet as well good luck.

Dear friend, the matter is very simple. The public key is shared with others. It is normal and normal and does not affect the security of the wallet in general. When you want to send money, you must send it to the general wallet address in general, and the most important thing from this dear is the private wallet key consisting of 12 words This key is Whoever secures the wallet and access the wallet in general, you must save several copies of it in order to protect your wallet well. Thank you very much

• +2 1

It is very important that you choose good wallets, which are very popular and used by many, this will make work on them safe, as for public keys and private keys, the private key is what makes you enter your wallet and it must be kept well and not shared with anyone, as for the public key. It is he who will allow the transfer of currencies to them and to their appropriate addresses, which are called public keys.

• +2 1

You should not give your public or private key addresses to anyone, so you risk your account and your money. If you give your public key to someone, your account will be exposed to a risk but weak, but if someone reaches your private key, consider that your account and fraud will be easily hacked, and this is the biggest risk for you to keep your keys by yourself only.

I want to give you the simplest way to remember about the keys 
the public key is the key you have to share with those who want to exchange cryptocurrencies with them 

the address refers to the public address and it is a hashed version of the public key as the public key is made of a long string of numbers, it is compressed to form the public address and also you can share it
whereas the private key is like your password and you must to keep it for yourself, never sharing with anyone, never lose it.

• +4 1

A friend The difference between the public key and the private key is an example in your private wallet addresses Public keys can be shared with anyone, in order for example to receive money But you cannot share it You cannot share your passwords with someone you do not trust

Hello my friend, theoretically ther is no difference between the public key and the adress
but the address is a compact or compressed shape of the public key 
so you can share it to anyone who wants to send you anything by your wallet

There are a lot of differences between the public key and address . The title is very brief about what, for example, the subject speaks of . Any pen heads only . Or a general idea about this subject without any explanation or details . Just something very simple and a very short phrase about this for a subject in every acronym.

Giving public keys to others is not very dangerous, but your transfers and currencies can be viewed, but some hackers can steal through them, but private keys can easily Stealing the wallet through it.

yes dear you are absolutely right i am totally agree with you so that why we always keep secure our private key and public key because if we not do that then our all money will be lose and we cannot do nothing so care should be taken at this point and also make strong password which contain small and large alphabets thank you

Welcome, my friend. We have to be very careful about keeping money in good wallets that secure a high level of security for the member and keys that are difficult to open. We have to ask adults and experts.

There are public and private keys, and we must keep both together, and pay attention to the private keys more, because they are very important, in order to keep our wallets safe.

Hi dad greetings and I don't have any idea about this address key and public key in not until now because I read your posts and I know what these are and I really appreciate your hard worker on this week because I seen I never seen work like that so I really appreciate your work and I hope you work the same and good luck

Public keys could be shared with people for transactions and by sharing public keys no one can hack our account. But in case of private keys ,they must be secured and not to be shared with anyone else because sharing private keys or addresses will expose us to scammers.