Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does paypal need phone verification when we send large moneys?

On 6/2/2020 at 12:38 PM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how are you all doing today, 

Guys i was wondering that, will paypal asks phone versification when we send large amounts of moneys to another paypal accounts? i created my account with other persons phone number and i want to send  the money to other person, but will it ask me the phone verification if i send large moneys like 1000$? thank you for your time.

@betelihem first of all welcome here my dear friend on crypto talk. Dear friend I am not experienced about it my friend I just use me perfect money and after this some other applications. so if you only be my friend for exchanging you money. And thanks for sharing this week's of information with us. 🥰💞

• -1 1

Hey friend, according to my knowledge paypal ask for verificationon your registered phone number. I am only a junior member so that I dont have much knowledge about your doubt. Also I didint started a paypal account yet.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:48 PM, AqsaJavaid said:

In my opinion, PayPal is what every verification code asks of you, even if it was very small. But I have not used it, but if you transfer money to any person, then you get the verification in it, you ask it. During this, most of the mobile bank applications do the same.

Yeah you are right, they have been asking me to verify my phone numbers even if i send 10 usd but not alleyways, some times they just send my money without asking sms verification's and some times thy ask for versification.

I havent try that be for it is even new to me,i think to know about this will be very okey for me also,so one need to learn on this also so that we can get to know also becouse no knowledge is wasted unless we did not find and work with

if you want to use PayPal you need to verify it and after the verification you can send as much amount as you want but you cannot make transactions if you have not verified it

I haven't use PayPal before so i don't even have any knowledge to answer your question but i am just hoping i will able to learn more on paypal from those that has knowledge and experience about it and besides i guess i will have to make personal research on PayPal to make me have the idea about it.

3 hours ago, Ahtesham Ul Haq said:

Hello mate, I genuinely have no idea about this since I never store or pull out a gigantic total in PayPal. I just acknowledge you should check your record or association a bank card when you need to use PayPal for business.

Yeah i think now i figured it out that paypal need verification for large amount of moneys for transactions, but after some times when they used to know me well they late me to send large amount of moneys with out sms verification's too.

Well i don't know anything about this PayPal as i am completely new to this forum. I have no idea about it and i hope my seniors here will put me through by explaining what PayPal is all about, is it also a Cryptocurrency or a site

Dear Betelihem, 

I have a little bit experience of paypal yes it requires verification when you create  the wallet but it doesn't require any verification for sending amount to any other PayPal account. Many time I'm going to share amount to another PayPal bjt it didn't ask me to verify. May be it is possible that PayPal ask for verification for a large amount but I'm a little bit sure that they didn't ask for that but i adviced you to sure this from anyone experty, 

Stay happy

• Useful or interesting 1

I am still a beginner in cryptocurrency and i haven't use PayPal before for me to provide any answer to your questions. I just think you should consult the senior experts on this as they would sure have the knowledge more on paypal than we beginners here. 

Yeah, even you need all the details of the SSN and passport and they will sure ask for verification. I haven't traded more money but I am sure they gonna ask to verify because no company want to give the way to do criminal activities.

On 1/9/2021 at 10:27 AM, ANNA765 said:

Your account should be verified in paypal, in general. If that's the case, I don't think they would ask anything else other than the confirmation of the transaction through an OTP message. It doesn't have if the money is large or small.

Yeah they asked me repidlly for verification's when i send any amount of money that is more than 50 USD but after some times they stopped asking me to verify my sending i thin they know how much i am sending and receiving with paypal wallets.

PayPal is most famous account running in mostly country of the world's It has different rules and regulations when you creating an account. But it needs the verification code when you are send a big amount like more than 100 dollars.

Hi mate, I recommend that you go to their installment terms and conditions, you will find the corresponding answer there, rather than asking in this meeting where I don't think you will find a good answer.

I don't know about this because i can't use any paypal account to trasection of my money but it requires the phone while tarnsfore big amount in my opinion verification of your phon is not a big thing its about your security purpose 

I don't really know much about PayPal, but I don't know much about it, but I can't think of anything to write about it. But I think we need the phone for money, because we have to reach our goal.

This cryptographic money has acquired a ton of notoriety in the current world. Numerous individuals around the globe are working here to make money. I likewise work here. I help $ through YoBit in my pocket. I procure $ 20-30 per day. I likewise contribute through TelegramBut from the way the digital money is propelling, it tends to be said that it will improve further later on

• +1 1

I think they only need this verification to protect your money, so my friend I think you are wrong because you did not use your mobile phone it is a big mistake, this way of verification, you care for it, so my friend you  Need to find out.

I d'not face such kind of problam dear but I think so the first transition required may be conformation massage so they want to have for Clint save method so it's common.

You should go to PayPal support and there they will give you something more explained because I personally have not had any inconvenience but if it refers to a large sum of money I would not know how to give you a correct answer but so that you have everything very clear it would be very useful send a message to paypal support directly.

• +1 1

On 6/2/2020 at 3:38 AM, betelihem said:

Hey guys how are you all doing today, 

Guys i was wondering that, will paypal asks phone versification when we send large amounts of moneys to another paypal accounts? i created my account with other persons phone number and i want to send  the money to other person, but will it ask me the phone verification if i send large moneys like 1000$? thank you for your time.

I could advise you to talk to support because I think there must be some limit according to the region or account, I have not had problems but I have not managed to make very large amounts so perhaps your best alternative would be to go directly to a chat with paypal to solve this doubt.

• +1 1

More greetings expert, although I'm still a newbie on the forum with no experience about PayPal. So I don't I can guide you on what you have asked because I don't have any idea. But I will advise you make much enqury from the expert on the forum to guide you out. Good night

My friend paypal normally asks for phone verification every time I sign in after signing up. I think he keeps things tighter and asks in money transfer. Because they are very careful about the security of information. I think if you are going to deposit a large amount, act accordingly.

Well, before you used the PayPal, it needs some verification to make some account here, so you need to fill it up properly to make some proper transactions, many people are now using it including me and this is good in terms of wallet for fiat...

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no experience of transferring large amount of money through paypal. But i think such type of check is good for our security. That is why paypal may doing such procedures. So i don't know what is the result of it .