" Restricted countries"  - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

" Restricted countries" 

There is a second type of platform for trading cryptocurrencies as it is decentralized and anyone can work with it from anywhere in the world in addition to it enjoying giving its members some privacy at work.

I also seen that there are nations confined from utilizing some different highlights in certain crypto related sites or trades and this is may be on the grounds that digital currency is profoundly checked or limited by governments in those nations.

Sorry friend I don't have any proper idea about that  why some platform like coinbase and binance constrict some countries for trading . I think  the people of these countries not follow the rules and many people are scammers in these countries . I don't confirm that .

Of course, friends, many countries have been banned. Because bitcoin is banned in many countries of the world, so people from banned countries work in other ways that are not legal.  Due to which they have been banned.  Currently, many countries around the world have stopped paying cryptocurrency forum authorities because they post inferior and useless post. So achieve success by completing all activities in a legal way.

In many counties Cryptocurrency can not be used directly. And most of the crypto currency based companies are belongs to America, Russia. Some counties don't support BTC. They find it illegal in using. I think that's why Crypto companies banned those countries.

Well, that's actually the law of those countries. Trading is prohibited in some countries. They think this will increase crime.So they have banned trading in their country. This is their law. So some countries have banned trading.Hopefully soon all over the world will use crypto. All countries will declare its legitimacy.

They restrict these countries because the governments of these countries have regulations on cryptocurrencies banning them for their citizens. So in order not to have issues with the law of these countries later, these exchanges restrict these countries to do transactions within their exchange.

• +2 1

I think exchange restricts some countries because of the rules of the exchange based countries. Binance & Coinbase have restricted some countries due to legal restrictions. I personally don't like the ideas of restricting countries.

Yes their are many countries in which many palteform are are band. Because these countries are not relable to to trust in this type of plate form . So both countries are band . 

I think that the reason is that most of these companies are based in the United States of America, and this means that they follow their rules and there are many schools that have been banned by the United States of America

Yes you are right that in some countries crypto is not used and it is banned .I think their government not allowed to use crypto.as in some countries bitcoin is also not accept able.

• +4 1

Because these platforms are subject to international laws, and these laws impose a ban on some countries or that working in the circulation of cryptocurrencies in those countries is forbidden. That is why not all countries are allowed to work with it, but for example, the yobit platform receives everyone without any exception and it is an excellent platform.

• +2 1

some countries itself bann the Cryptotalk website, the government policies that do not support the existence of such entities in that region

• +1 1

Perhaps the reason for banning these countries is that these sites are of American origin and therefore there are many countries that are commercially banned by the United States of America

On 1/1/2021 at 12:58 AM, Sairaranjha said:

Yes you are right that in some countries crypto is not used and it is banned .I think their government not allowed to use crypto.as in some countries bitcoin is also not accept able.

Yep, mainly the reason behind why some exchange are banned on selected countries is because cryptocurrencies are banned on that specific country. Some government are against cryptocurrency because they think that it can be used for fraud and money laundering. Though they aren't wrong with that one.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:44 PM, abualez said:

My friends, through my daily and continuous browsing for winning digital currencies, especially (Bitcoin), I notice that there are some platforms as binance and coinbase  that constrict some countries from trading. I am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries. 
Good luck to everyone

Hello friend, you are right about this. Even this forum has ban on some countries, the ban could be due to various reasons ranging from bitcoins acceptance in the country, improper practice by the residents and regulations from the country.

These people of that countries do such thing's that are similar to spamming means they usually don't follow their instructions which is given by these exchanges. And also this forum has banned some countries that are not doing proper work here in this forum.

• +4 1

I do not know which countries are prohibited. But I think this follows according to the sanctions imposed on the country. This is illogical because the world of cryptography should be accessible to all. But some platforms prevent some countries from trading due to these sanctions.

The reason behind this ban is the rules and regulations of those countries. The countries which don't accept cryptocurrency by their rules and regulations are banned to use cryptocurrency based sites. 

Not all exchangers are available in all countries. In some countries, exchangers cannot be used and there are restrictions That is why it is necessary to use the exchange that runs in the country.

Many countries have different policies of economy and currency tradings. Some country allow the cryptocurrency and some country does no allow the people to use cryptotalk forum. But i think through out the world it should be allow. 

Because there is many people want to work by rules and i wish this can fixed and i am wondering if any of you know the reason for banning these countries.

Yes true saying, as you can see I'm brown new here the only restricted countries that I know they were band are,NG,EG,PK,ID,VE,BD,PH,I think is because of their nagative behavior that was why they are totally band on cryptotalk if they are allowed to join crypto currency scammers will block the platform.

• +1 1
  • +3 1