"Working in a group spirit" - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Working in a group spirit is fine but sometimes it happens that there is always someone who does nothing or does not want to help, so it is not very good, sometimes working in a group but sometimes it is good.

Group or team work always give you spirit you can do much work in a small piece of time with your team and hopefully you will succeed in your project work together. Save time earn more

• +1 1

Hello friend..hope you are doing well. Yes you are right that if we will work in a group then obviously we can get spirit and success.if we will work together then it will increase our knowledge and also it can provide us wide knowledge.

Thanks, you made a good suggestion. Basically, we can make money here. Here we get ideas from the posts of experienced people. So, we should support each other. We should follow each other. For example, if we work through groups, we can get a lot more ideas. Willpower will increase.

Thank you for this topic, my friend, work in a way, and that everyone is one hand, exchanging information and avoiding the mistakes that we went through in our journey with this coding, and we benefit from our previous mistakes and avoid them and work with high accuracy.

• +1 1

I think it is great for a person to be part of a group that understands working on this platform in order to gain experience from them and help him solve his problems that he may face in addition to obtaining support

I think that teamwork always yields greater results in a faster time, but we must know with whom we are creating teamwork. Thank you for sharing this idea. It did not occur to me before. I think it is good and fruitful.

Team work is much fruitful than working alone. A lots of ideas instead of single and thus more profit so I think team work is productive if all other team members have teamwork spirit and perform their task diligently.

Working together as a group will bring more achievements and you will have strong bond between you all how making trading on crypto currencies market is going to be fine and easier and you will also have more advise from the group members 

Working in a group have a very strong spirit because their is no way which others will stop you from achieving your goals,and scammers too will be afraid of scamming you.

I think that this idea is very wonderful, my friend, and I agree with you, but I think you need people that you trust well. You cannot risk putting your money with people you do not know, and you should also develop your skills and experience in the field of digital currencies and investment before starting this project in order to avoid many problems and failures in your path. Thus, what you aspire to achieve is achieved faster

Working together can be much more profitable but we must work with people we know and trust us so that the work is safe and we can share the profits among the members of the group.

Yes my dear friend it's a good think and I also work in a group spirit.i also know that if we work together in this platform then we can get good information and knowledge about crypto currency.but as we know that everyone have deferent mind and deferent thought.they do work with his own method

Very nice sharing its a informative post and very helpful for newbie because they can also do this practice for earn money. They will do work with more spirit. 

The concept of teamwork is one of the most successful and most prominent ways of working at all, as the work team is simply the basic strength of every company or institution, and most of the success of institutions and companies depends on a suitable work environment, and the presence of a cohesive team, so each team has a leader An inspiring strong personality who has several abilities and skills in order to help his team work together and in a spirit of cooperation, which helps to accomplish the work quickly and with less time and effort, and team work helps spread a positive work environment in which competition in ideas prevails, and a distance from self-love and selfishness at work, He urged everyone to respect each other and share experiences, cultures and ideas.

Yes, I prefer to work in a group spirit in order to support each other and those with experience in order to help the novices in work and through work in a group spirit that saves effort and time.

The idea of teamwork is great and I prefer it, as everyone will share information with each other and help each other. If the team is good, they will achieve a great job. Thank you.

Gathering work is in every case useful for everybody. In any case, here we don't know a lot of one another so we don't trust on others that they will do their piece of work. On the off chance that you got confided in individuals, it will be profiting.

Well I think that's right and OK but the point is how do you measure the quality and quantity of work each member is to do or accomplish. I think there's not wrong with such a group project.

It a good opinion, it depend on how you trust your friends, that's how some easily dupe people, you need to be careful, and I don't know how we can generate btc the way you explained, it all depends on how we are experienced in the crypto world

• +5 1

Unity is strength, division is weakness, working together is much better.  When we share the difficulties, we will be able to solve them easily.  My friends and I work together in a team spirit.  We analyze the market before entering into trades.  Everyone should work collectively as it brings educational and financial benefit to all

Indeed, this is a good thought. My companions and I work in a gathering soul, however in another way we generally break down monetary forms prior to entering any arrangement.

if you love someone then you will help each other and support with each other then you will progress more in the group spirit. So in short Working in a group is a good and profitable thing. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Доброго времени суток. Уважаемые пользователи!Ура! Мы добавили для Вас новые направления!Добавлены новые направления обмена с валютами:Cardano ADA-Tether TRC20 USDT Cardano ADA-Dash DASHС уважением,Администрация cryptotims.com.  
    • Даа, конечно, надо ждать оплаты, если будет, то вернёмся и будем развивать форум. Про монеты lime не понял, вы купили эти монеты, и как, могли что то заработать? Я купил новые монеты w, saga, tnsr, пока жду роста снова. 
    • Да тоже нужно попробовать клеймить 1 месяц, может что-то измениться, а таймер да как видим подходит к концу, где скорее всего будут новые задания, а старые будут недоступны.  Нашёл таблицу лидеров, а там картина сильно изменилась, не хило они выросли то.  
    • I wanted to quickly share some exciting news with you! I recently received an email from Apple Coin, inviting me to join their exclusive waiting list. 📧  Don't miss out on this opportunity to be part of a revolutionary platform in the cryptocurrency space! If you haven't received the email yet, worry not! You can access the official platform and join the waiting list by clicking on the link below: Official Platform Link Be sure to secure your spot early and stay ahead of the curve with Apple Coin. Let's embark on this exciting journey together! 🌟            
    • Cryptoflow.cloud - ваш выбор №1 благодаря самым низким комиссиям в индустрии криптоплатежей. Мы стремимся обеспечить максимальную экономичность для наших пользователей, предлагая конкурентные тарифы и прозрачные условия. Присоединяйтесь к нам и получайте максимальную выгоду от криптовалютных транзакций!
    • После положительной динамики по инвестиционным продуктам в цифровые активы на прошлой неделе, 29 апреля спотовые биткойн-ETF снова показали отток капитала.  По данным SoSoValue , 11 спотовых ETF на биткойны ( BTC ) в США зафиксировали совокупный однодневный отток в размере $51,53 млн.  Фонд GBTC Grayscale был отодвинут на второй план другим игроком. В то время как GBTC отметила выводы на сумму 24,66 миллиона долларов, инвесторы вывели 31,34 миллиона долларов из BTC ETF ARK 21Shares. Спотовый биткойн-ETF Fidelity также показал отток в размере 6,85 миллиона долларов. Между тем, пять эмитентов, включая фонд IBIT компании BlackRock, не привлекли средств. BlackRock обогнал Grayscale и стал новым лидером рынка спотовых BTC ETF и имеет всего на 2 миллиарда долларов меньше, чем GBTC, несмотря на то, что дебютировал более чем через 10 лет после действующего лидера.  Последние торговые данные ознаменовали четырехдневную полосу отсутствия новых средств в фонд BlackRock. Это произошло после 71 дня ежедневных притоков, которые  подняли  IBIT выше конкурирующих фондов. Более того, эксперт ETF Эрик Балчунас  отметил  , что эта тенденция не является чем-то необычным для Уолл-стрит.    Биткойн не испугал отток спотовых ETF и затишье в цене после халвинга Согласно CoinMarketCap, на момент публикации биткойн торговался ниже 61 000 долларов и снизился более чем на 12% за последний месяц из-за коррекции рынка, после халвинга.  Более широкий рынок криптовалют коррелировал с ценовым движением BTC,  оценки альткойнов застопорились, а общая капитализация рынка криптовалют упала ниже 2,3 триллиона долларов.  Флэтное движение криптовалюты не является чем- то новым после халвинга, но спекуляций о состоянии рынка предостаточно. Генеральный директор Storm Labs Сунил Сриватса заявил, что бычий рост продолжается.    Ежемесячный график цен BTC | Источник: CoinMarketCap.
    • Биткоин - это криптовалюта, созданная в 2009 году неким или неизвестной группой людей под псевдонимом Сатоши Накамото. Одной из ключевых особенностей биткоина является его ограниченная эмиссия. В отличие от традиционных валют, которые контролируются правительствами и центральными банками, биткойн не имеет централизованного эмитента и его эмиссия строго ограничена протоколом.   Всего в сети биткоина может быть создано не более 21 миллиона монет. Это количество было установлено Сатоши Накамото при запуске криптовалюты и оно математически обусловлено алгоритмом добычи биткоинов (майнинг).   Каждые 10 минут в сети биткоина формируется новый блок, содержащий транзакции пользователей. За создание блока майнеры получают вознаграждение в виде новых биткоинов, уже существующих монет и комиссий за проведенные транзакции. По мере того, как новые блоки добавляются в блокчейн, количество эмитированных биткоинов увеличивается, но не превышает установленный предел.   Таким образом, эмиссия биткоина характеризуется не только ограниченным объемом монет, но и постепенным уменьшением вознаграждения для майнеров с течением времени. Этот механизм инфляции приводит к тому, что биткойн является децентрализованным и дефляционным активом, что делает его привлекательным для инвесторов и пользователей по всему миру.
    • 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.6% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10260 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.2% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9682 USDT Наш сайт.    
    • Обновленный законопроект о криптовалютах. Депутаты Госдумы внесли поправки в новую редакцию законопроекта о регулировании майнинга криптовалют. Среди изменений — предложение запретить организацию обращения криптовалют в России, сделав исключение только для майнеров, майнинговых пулов и тестовых проектов Банка России в рамках экспериментального правового режима (ЭПР).Как пояснил зампред комитета Госдумы по информполитике и соавтор законопроекта Антон Горелкин, оборот криптовалют в России запрещаться не будет, но под запрет попадает организация оборота — создание российских бирж и обменников вне зоны действия ЭПР. Ограничение не запрещает использовать иностранные криптобиржи и обменники, уточнил депутат.Первая редакция законопроекта появилась еще в ноябре 2022 года, и после новых правок сохраняет ряд ограничительных мер. Эксперты «РБК-Крипто» прокомментировали наиболее важные положения документа и рассказали о последствиях одобрения законопроекта в его текущем виде.   Что включает законопроект?Законопроект является очередной попыткой узаконить майнинг в России и не вводит запрет на работу криптобирж, которые и так не работают на территории России, комментирует партнер Digital & Analogue Partners Юрий Брисов. Банк России видит важной целью предотвратить попадание криптовалюты в экономический оборот внутри страны, поясняет он.Авторы законопроекта подчеркнули, что несмотря легализацию вознаграждения в криптовалюте за майнинг, распространяться это будет только на компании, которые занимаются майнингом «под присмотром ЦБ». Они смогут законно продавать криптовалюту, но им будет запрещено заниматься ее обменом, продажей, стейкингом, лендингом и другими услугами, которые предоставляют криптобиржи. Но важно понимать, что они не могли это делать и раньше, уточняет Брисов.Существенных изменений, которые бы повлияли на рынок, в новом законопроекте по сравнению редакцией 2022 года нет, отмечает директор по аналитике компании «Шард» Федор Иванов. Теперь более точно описывается порядок работы майнеров, устанавливаются высокоуровневые требования к их отчетности и основные механизмы контроля, майнеры и майнинг-пулы включаются в число субъектов статьи 7.1 Федерального закона № 115-ФЗ. Но главное положение законопроекта о запрете организации оборота криптовалюты на территории России и любой ее рекламы осталось неизменным.Несмотря на усилия со стороны рынка, поправки в законопроект «не смягчили, а ужесточили» происходящее на российском крипторынке, рассуждает глава компании BitOK Дмитрий Мачихин: «Логика такая, майнинг можно, что криптовалютой можно владеть на свой страх и риск, но где и как ее граждане будут покупать, у нас регулятору неинтересно — главное, чтобы не в этом не участвовала никак российская инфраструктура». «Очень неудобное» положение о запрете рекламы и предложения услуг не хотелось бы видеть в финальной версии законопроекта, добавляет эксперт.Подробнее на РБК:https://www.rbc.ru/crypto/news/662e3fe09a79470e68c5d02a?from=copy
    • Experience carefree connections with the top-rated site for casual dating adventures. Real Women Finest Сasual Dating