"Working in a group spirit" - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Working in a group spirit"

Singular work can be troublesome, yet when it is with somebody, it will be simpler, adored, and more beautiful,If somebody in the gathering doesn't give a lot of exertion or have revenue in the task, at that point it might influence in the general income, so it each person in the gathering should be straightforward.

Friends, working in a group spirit is not bad at all, but you should not rely too much on the work of that group because sometimes the only reason to end everything is sometimes.The way you work in assembling and collecting computerized currency forms, each person searches for his or her thoughts and actions and does what suits him or her and satisfies him.

This concept is vast if you prepare dependable that every appendage in the cluster fortitude is putting inclusive hard work if one of the members is not route inclusive concentration on the plan at that time this would not be beneficial each and every one the chosen troupe companions be required to be fast functioning and persistent in their composition. 

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

Well its a good idea I didn't thought about it before😃, and I think each member can earn more then earning individually, but I think there could be a problem if one or two members don't collect good amount of coins, but apart from it hardworking pays and if you work hard in team it pays you more ! Keep working hard and sincerely.

Patient is vital I think we all need to be patient on the little we're all gaining here rather than creating what will get you or make you lose interest in the let all be patient. Thanks

I hope my friend, if you explained to us more about this work, does it mean collection by faucets and CAPTCHA solution? If this method is more profitable for each of you, then this is wonderful. I wish success to all.

• +1 1

Your idea was so good and attractive but your group wants all the members fully loyal for the work and if anyone don't work it than they will distrub your whole group. 

So i think if we do work on the regular basis and do hard work every day than we will earn a good amount and also we invest in yobit investment . 

Yes my friend you are correct now. We should and the beginners should work in form of groups because when we create topic we can discuss about it from our friend that from this topic i can get reputation from this topic or no..

Group work and hard work brings about progress, as well do here in this forum we all work together which is the reason for our progress. When each member plays his role well then we are all good to go

This maybe is a great idea , but for pe i prefer to work alone , because sometimes we will not agree with each other, and this will make us lose our money , for that i prefer to work alone and take the responsibility of any action i do , but in team this can’t a happen , this is my opinion.

It seems to me, a very good idea since one tree does not make a mountain. And the idea of making a single investment fund to obtain profits seems great to me. It would be good to take this initiative as an example to follow.

Hey dude best of luck for your work and always remember that group working is good as well as bad too because i have seen in my college life that in groups many of the students rely on others to do work and when the project completes they took the credit and all that so group working is sucessfull only when everyone takes part in it 

It's good idea for getting good profit it is always said that

"unity is the strength"

when you work in a team you get great profit rather than the top alone.

So always working in team is good.

Yes this is a very good idea you have shared we should work with a team like in a group. So Well can earn in a very good amount. We should react on our each posts and this will be very helpful for us. Thanks 

The project is very useful, but you have to trust well-known people in order to benefit from those currencies. This idea can be applied and gathered the largest number of people and benefit from the project greatly.

• +2 1

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i think, there are a lot of benefit in group working,group working can increase spirit of your work.it is a good idea for succeeding your life.

My friend  If we work in a  group then we can get more profit and benefits. There are lot of benefits in group working. But everyone should analyse and play his role. Everyone should participate. This forum is best for earning and trading. Then the whole group will have to face the outcomes. This is one of the drawbacks of that,This may be a very good think in the event that we work in within the form of team at that point. the beginner who knows nothing about cryptocurrencies. We can always grow a group idea by sharing our useful information.

On 2/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, getyou said:

The project is very useful, but you have to trust well-known people in order to benefit from those currencies. This idea can be applied and gathered the largest number of people and benefit from the project greatly.

@getyou  working in groups always beneficial but the project success depends when the all group members work loyally, if any member cheats are not give 100% percent, then all teamwork destroyed and that cause the project failure, so always gather trusted peoples in group earning projects then all will be get profit from that project.

I think it might be a good way to make money if you know each other, but online, I don't think this works, there will always be some ways to make more money than others.

To work in a group, everyone needs to have the same consciousness. If anyone in the group cheats in any way, the responsibility falls on everyone. As a result, the group's loyalty is lost. So in order to sustain the group, everyone has to work with dedication. Everyone in the group must have the same consciousness.

I am a new user in the platform . group Woking is a good project everyone can earn and learn easily through different members of the platform .

Working together as team motivate the members of the forum. Research and create unique topics and comments that are relevant and useful. We all here to gain knowledge and also earn good money 

Yes.  Of course I think those who want to make money.  Teamwork is a good idea for them.  Teamwork is an energy or speed that you can do with teamwork in seconds without any hassle.  An easy way to start earning as a team work.  In my opinion if you have a group you have to do what you want without a team, you can never do what you want to do alone.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:53 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. recently a friend presented a teamwork project to obtain bitcoin and other digital currencies, and the idea includes the following: That the project includes more than four people, where each member of the project collects digital currencies from specific sites with the aim of collecting them to grow more and more and then distribute the profit among the members of the project .. and thus each member will receive more profit than he would receive when working alone Actually, I liked the idea of the project, but 
I want you to share me your opinions to benefit and make decision.

I also like to work in a group because I like the company of my friends and whenever we do a work in a group it will really becomes God and I think we should work in a team because in team our strength is increased the team provide us the strength to fight with the difficult situation.

My dear friend it is a great idea about working in a group form to make bitcoins. If in a group every member work hard and save the digital currencies then the group can get bitcoins in the form of there reward. We also have to work in  group form. Thank you my dear.