"Contentment and greed"  - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"Contentment and greed" 

Dear, It is true, that wanting to increase profits can be a waste of time trying many fake sites and when we think that our profits are not enough, we may wish to do so. It should be enough to make sure it is real so that everything is not lost.

Yes, you are right, my brave friend. He will destroy us and lose all our money. We must be patient and learn so that we can earn profits without losses.

It is true that the desire to increase profits may lead to a waste of time in the experience .so we have to be satisfied with all the things that we take in the field of encryption .so control greediness is more important in trading .

There are many shiny sites that tempt you to invest in it and cost decline ,so control covetousness is more significat in exchanging .greed is curse don't be greedy to win more ultimately you lose your money 

One of the most important characteristics of a successful trader is controlling his emotions.Greeding from part of human nature always ask more and more.The best is learn trading and do trading with contentment.

Yes you are right and I agree with you, we must stop thinking about making quick and easy money, this only leads us to make these mistakes that only make us lose our money, it is important to know that every investment has its risk and if it is made without the necessary knowledge and confidence this risk is multiplied x10.

I advised all members to stay away from greed as much as possible during your work in crypto and because of it we cannot keep profit because we lose it immediately.

Often we sit in greed for loss Greed is a bad thing Greed does not benefit any human We need everything we get We should thank Nothing is better than nothing We shouldn't be tempted 

Greed will take you in the down always. If you can't control greed then you will damage and lost your everything. So first think is to be patient and control yourself. Control your greedy emotions then you will able to do better in your life.        

Yes friend you are perfectly right because some people thing they earn btc with both hands and this type of greed don't reach any thing so my suggestion is also same i am also joining so many website who ask they will give btc but no one give it with watching free ads and etc etc so i think this was only true website who give us good income for our work

Greed is very bad thing. It leads you in the middle of nowhere. We should learn to earn good income instead of looking for some short cuts and becoming greedy.

On 5/28/2020 at 10:29 PM, abualez said:

My friends .. A lot of traders waste their money investing in fake sites and spend most of their time searching for new sites to earn bitcoin without taking advantage of their sites that they previously acquired even though they may be real 
and it can give them a wonderful daily income .. in my view I see that This is greed in itself ... My advice is to abide by the wisdom that "a bird in his hand is better than ten birds on a tree" 
because contentment is a treasure not lost.

Truly, you are correct on the grounds that eagerness is probably the ugliest attribute that squander our cash and due to it we can't keep benefits since we lose it right away.

I think that trading requires great experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and converting them to other currencies and storing them for profit, a person can lose all his money in the stock exchange, I think that gaining experience takes a very long time

Let's be realistic, in 21st century or in our time today, many people becomes greedy when it comes to money. The less money they have, because of poverty, lack of job openings the more greedy they have become. 

But, if you practice to be contented in anything that you have today, you are only a poor person if you're not happy with what you have. 

yes my friends  it is quite truth that contentment is good while greed is curse.Greed  always takes us on the wrong path and a human can never be a true partner with the creation, so for a successful life, we must work with content. 

If you're in search of a platform where you can earn money without any risks, spending a little time, you are at the right place. You don't have to search for any other forums since unlike other forums it provides us a provision to earn and learn simultaneously.

Here we can effectively spend a little time and acquire knowledge on various aspects of crypto world by referring to informative posts and can also express our ideas in the form of useful posts and thereby earn money. When such an awesome feature is available, it is actually foolish to go for any other fraud sites to earn more money. Be happy with what you earn and never try to indulge in any other fraudulent activities since greed can be rewarded severely.

Yes, these two are different from each other. Because when any person is working on his fixed salary and he knows that he cannot get more from this then this is the commitment for him and he is also glad about that and his honesty. The greed is opposite from this because it sucks the mind of any person and the person thought that he can earn double from this or get multiple as compare to this. This is very dangerous because he lost all his money in that case.

• +1 1

Hello everybody I would like to say that many trader waste their time and money investing on some fake and scam sites instead of that you must go to good sites and invest there. Because investing is very dangerous thing you have to be very careful before investing.

• +1 1

My dear!

You are absolutely right.I am new to this forum but before that I had heard a lot about other sited but many of them got thrown out and I did not benefit from anyone.But I have been advised by some of my friends to join this forum a few days ago.I have found this form very good because I have not been able to complete my 100 posts yet, so I could not start earning but I have gained a lot of knowledge from it.I have a strong intention to work on this forum.You rightly said that some people are greedy and they leave such forums and run towards other forums which they see more earnings.But those forums are fake that waste their money and time.

Have a nice day !! 

Yes there are many scam sites are on the internet. And they always offer attractive offers, but that are fake. If you follow the biggest offer on there, the probability of getting cheated will be high. So try to avoid the shortcut to earn big.

Nothing can be above satisfaction. Because, if you are not satisfied with something, you can try again to do something good. But greed destroys people. Greedy people can never do anything good. We should never be greedy. Life should always be conducted with truth and devotion.

Every greed and greed must have a catastrophic end and a resounding loss. Contentment and satisfaction are the only way to perpetuate profit. All we have to do is follow the right path, and we will get what we want.

Greed is wanting more and more and more without any thoughts of how much we already have. Contentment is not complacency or mediocrity.  It recognizing how much  you already have been  blessed  where you are at the moment  and choosing to enjoy that blessing

In my own points of view, a lot of cryptocurrency traders I've seen are always looking for free coin or ways of doubling their coin which is greed. No website will give you free coin or double your coin. Contentment is key if you don't want to lose the little coin you have gathered

Greediness may lead you to loose everything. It is not a good characteristic of being a crypto trader. Don't look for earning big and fast just enjoy the process slowly but surely.