Websites for crypto coins - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

Thanks for sharing all these sites I am begineer I think so crypto talk is best site where we can learn about all things especially trading and investing 

Thank you, dear, for this wonderful article. In general, these sites are very good. We must enter one of them and all of them also in order to know the prices of the main currencies in these sites contain mainly currency rates and important information on them in general, such as the currency of any network that belongs during sending and receiving or any  Other information is useful in this matter. I mainly deal with Coin Market Cup. It is really cool and I recommend that you deal with it. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

HY Cryptotalk I've been planning to do Cryptocurrency's work outside Cryptotalk because I like anyone else I would win more but I was confused by going. This information will be useful for me, and I will take a look at those sites and let me see if I can try it. Thank you my friend, I loved him and respect him because he cured a lot of profits and I am very happy because I found that thank you very much.

Yes my frind you ei appreciated your work but i found all the free website fraud because they can give profit, there commission is more than alOt when we withdraw so, we don't get any benefit.

It is good to know the sites through which you can obtain information about any currency and also about the exchange process for each currency, thank you for sharing these useful sites with the rest of the members

• +1 1

These websites are essential for learning everything there is to know about cryptocurrencies and exchanges. 

The most popular are Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, and if any coin or exchange is listed on these two sites, it is likely that the project is legitimate.

• +1 1

The website that will make you gain much in cryptocurrency coin is by participate in yorbit to exchange all the investment and gain other airdrops as benefit and trading in the forum.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for viewing these sites. These sites are useful to everyone. My favorite site is the one that I use cryptotalk  It provides to its users a very large number.

• +1 1

Thank you for this useful article, and it is important for everyone who does not know about these sites like me, to save them on his device, it is very important when you want to start investing or trading, especially for beginners

From my point of view that the yobit platform is the best for investment, trading and other business on cryptocurrencies relative to the services provided on currency rates, be active in your business and analyze your steps correctly to achieve profits.

• +1 1

Vast popularity of bitcoin have lead to the emergence of many forums that are dealing with cryptocurreny but I wasn't aware of these except cryptotalk. So you have shared a good thing especially it will benefit those who are looking for some other sites of cryptocurreny. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

It is good to know this site. Thank you, my friend. We need to know more about cryptocurrencies, especially beginners who do not know anything about it. We also have to search for other sources such as following up on members who publish useful posts on a daily basis.

• +4 1

Thank you for this useful topic and this information which will provide good information for new members. As for me, I use Yobit and Binance for charting and price analysis of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Of course, these sites that I mentioned in the publication are all useful and help us gain useful information about the world of encryption and encrypted currencies. I use some of these sites and they have a lot of information about the world of coding and encrypted coins. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +4 1

good greeting . It's a good topic for cryptocurrency websites. It is useful for introducing us to most of the available cryptocurrencies. Thank you for sharing your topic with us and I will try to search for these sites.

• +4 1

You are right yes these websites are the most popular about anything around cryptocurrencies information, and one of them Coinmarketcap is the most popular, but I think on these websites there is also the frozen coin...

• +2 1

These all website is very popular and every month they getting lost of views. Generally I'm using coingecko and coinmarketcap because these platform giving very good feature to know coins.

Greeting to all friends,  firstly I am junior member  ,and yet I have no experience about websites for crypto coins . I have read all comments  but can't understand . Please any member can define this in simple words.  Thank you in advance 

Thank you, my friend, for sharing these sites. This was very useful. I will make sure to save this information to collect my experience

Thanks for sharing with us sides that will benefit us all as cryptocurrency family without saying that we all appreciate all our members that are working hard to carry everyone along the forum as one with positive advice.

• +1 1

The believed site is coin market cap, which gives itemized data about the cash, its liquidity and its reasonable worth, and takes the normal cost between the various stages and is a great method to screen the situation with a money.

It is a really important topic. I did not know the existence of all these sites that deal in cryptocurrencies. It is good to provide us with all these reliable sites for us to browse and learn from them all about cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

Thank you for mentioning these web sites that will help us to know currency rates and their concerns, but I also recommend in addition to Telegram robots that give the price of the currency specifically.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Thanks a lot for such a valuable post.. Here is the list of many sites frim where we can get any type of information as well as help about crypto currency and bit coins. So again thanks to you that you have spend a lot of time to make such a valuable posts.. I think it will be done after a complete research and analysis that which site are offering the bit coins trading or not.. So it's a quite difficult for everyone to do so.. But you have done a great work.. Using this list we can visit any site at any time within one second without any difficulty. 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend, I hope you are in good health and in good health. Thank you for your useful participation. I think that these sites are useful, but we must choose the best ones in order to avoid losing profits because it is necessary for the sites to be reliable