Websites for crypto coins - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Websites for crypto coins

This information will be very useful for beginners. I thank you for this information, my friend. I use coinmarketcap. I am very satisfied with this site that I have been using for years. I can immediately see the value of the coin I am curious about and I can also see which exchange it is listed on. It's a very good website.

Thanks dear friend for sharing this valuable information and I do not know about these sites and these all sites are very helpful but I like the coinmarketcap  much because it is very easy and reliable for use and it provides very good feature to know coins.

• +3 1

I suppose one is my fine the coingecko is my favorite you can locate a whole lot of coins there who dont supported by way of different coins website like CMC ,He aid many coin more than other ,as you assert it's.

Yes, all these websites are very popular and they get a lot of visits every month. Usually I use Koenzeco and CoinmarketCap because these platforms offer very good features for knowing the currency. And I have benefited a lot from such sites.

Thank you so much for asking such a good question.  In fact, we don't need to have knowledge of a cryptocurrency.  We need to have knowledge everywhere.For those who want to trade in the market and have less knowledge about this digital currency market this post is helpful and easy to understand about websites.

Hello friend, the truth is that your information is very valuable and complete your pictures help a lot to beginners that sometimes we do not know and we could hope in the hands of scammers, it is up to each of us with which of those you advised us, we remain in my humble opinion We have to see which one pays us the most when making our exchange investments. Thank you.

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.yes.i agree with you. This Websites is for crypto coins.you can earn crypto coins.so this website is helpful for earning cryptotalk.

On 2/18/2021 at 12:41 PM, Dr.jad said:

They are great sites for anyone who is into crypto markets. all of them are important especially to get the coin info and its upcoming news, essential to the traders.

There are many website for crypto coins especially AirDrop coins they all provide a digital information about any new Currency earning in any crypt site that is main to be instantly connected to any website activities. 

Thanks for sharing this useful information. With the help of these sites we can earn money easily and get more benefits. These sites help us to increase our money and experience.

Dear Friend! These all submit because these platform giving vert good feature konw Colin's.ayou should be very hard working succes. 

Of course, my friend, there are a lot of cryptocurrency websites, but there are also sites that have protest. For this reason, we must choose legitimate sites and there is no fraud in them. I am new to the forum and have no A lot of information

• +1 1

Hello, friend thanks for the information I did not know of all these sites I am still very new to this crypto world and I only use and know the sites coinmarketcap and coingecko, I will take a look at those you point here 

This is an incredible rundown of records. In all honesty I didn't know half of them and simply stick to coingecko and coinmarketcap this time. Another pleasant file is athcoinindex, look at it. It gives information dependent on the unequaled excessive cost of the coins, how far have they dropped from that point in rate terms and more choices. You can utilize it to perceive the number of tokens carried on from their ATH and how far they've fallen.

From all the mentioned sites I use to see the coins rates and analysis at Coinmadketcap as it is one of the best site and is good and trustful. Coingecko is also a popular site and but don't know much about all others.

On 5/28/2020 at 3:08 AM, Jami273 said:

Hello everyone.

Today i will write about some most popular websites by which anyone can know

- price of all ceypto currency,

their marketcap,ranking,

price graph,trading  pair on different exchanges

- exchanges,their ranking,trading  volume,how much trusted etc.

They are:-

1.coingecko.com There is information about 7575 crypto currencies and 415 exchanges in it.

2.coinmarketcap.com It has information about 5515 crypto coins and also 380 exchanges.

3.coindataflow.com It has information about 7550 cryptocurrencies and 380 exchanges.

4.coinlore.com There is about 4250 coin is available in this with 340 exchanges.

5.coincost.net  It's both numbers are quite bigger than most other with 8200 cryptocoins and 480 exchanges. 

6.coinranking.com It has information about highest number of crypto coin which is almost 10350 coins and 313 exchange with that.

7.beincrypto.com It provide us news about 6759 cryptocurrencies and 361 exchanges.

8.cryptopro.app This one also has information about a good number of crypto currency,more than 3000 coins.It has apps in Google playstore too.

9.athcoinindex.com is another best website for knowing about so many information in details about over 7520 crypto coins(credit:@BTC Future)

So by these websites anyone can easily get any information about any old or new coin and also about the exchanges.

Greetings dear, as i have not aware about these websites for crypto coins.

Bit now i read all the stiff in your topic.

And its been helpful especiall for me.

Because i does not know about these sutes.

whixh is bery good for earning coins.

And crypto talk platform, where you learned in a more simple way is good for all of us.

i just love to be working here.

its a wonderful platform where you can learn each day.

Just be a good observer in useful stuff

Thanks for coming up with such informative Post, this will surely make it easy for we the group members to get enough information about a particular coin we don't know about before,which will of course minimize the issue of loses in this forum,thanks once again

• +1 1

Websites for cryptocurrencies here if you can come up with some good ideas here then you can find out some good ones here if you have any idea about it then you can get some good knowledge here simply hope we can work here many different types  I can answer the question, I hope you can learn a lot more if we can do something better here

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication, which is a reference for many people. I hope everyone will share their valuable publications with everyone.

My dear friend, I agree with you in terms of education about cryptocurrencies, because in my opinion, this is necessary in order for us to have an idea about the dimensions of each currency and what distinguishes it from other currencies.

Thanks expert for the enlightment, really this are ways we the newbies will get to learn more about cryptocurrency. Because we need always need forums that will at least earn us more apart from crytotalk which you have listed out sites. Thanks mate and have a nice day.

Thank you for this information that we need, especially for people who want to trade because it is information that helps them enter the financial markets.

• +2 1

There are many website about crypto coins that tell you that they gives you coin but most they are fake if any website is real  then they require a lot of work and geive you few pinned so you should not waste your time in Such activities  and suggest other people to join crypto talk it's a very wonderful forum for learning and learning.

You can get info about crypto from so many places especially coinmarketcap and coingecko. However if you just want a direct straight to the point info like prices of crypto then you do that using google snippet without even opening any site. 

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies and anyone can create one and have it listed on an exchange if he pays them something for it. This means nothing as most of these coins are not worth anything and probably will never even make a small rise in their price.

Before trading we must have knowledge about the market of crypto-currencies and if we want to be a successful trader then we must research on these sites to choose perfect coin and capital for trading or investment. Thanks for the post.