Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdullah1103

Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading.

Well I leave you my personal experience.
I began to learn trading because I saw that all my friends said that it was the best to obtain greater profitability and on the other hand to be able to manage your money at your whim. So I went to YouTube, downloaded hundreds of videos to learn how to do it, and started studying. I downloaded Metatrader 4 and 5 and in the end I opened a demo account on MT5. I entered a group that gave me signals and little by little I was going to analyze those operations myself. My account in many occasions was going to be lost and in others to gains. So I still am. Now learning my part alone, but I have not yet reached a year and they say that there are at least 3 to learn to operate in the forex market and have profitability.
I have a friend who is on Demo and says that if he is going to become a millionaire in trading, I already want to see him when he opens his real account if he knows how to control emotions.

Beyond some losses in failed projects, I have switched from USDT to another currency and as I have won I have also lost, but I try to take everything as an apprenticeship, from the rest I can say that each experience is unique and good only remains to continue learning from both the positive and the negative.

I think you must try  trading by yourself depends on your knowlege and informations to set your own method in trading because the experiment  involving the market is the best way to lerning

I remember I started trading bitcoin without an adequate level of knowledge of trading. I used to do intraday trading with little sums of capital, and used to follow some kind of logic based on the most recent price action to enter and exist the markets. Surprisingly, I won most of those tradings and gain some confidence, even though I didn't know why did I succeed. Then, when I started to trade with more capital, I did lose trades, mainly due to fear, I consequently lost my confidence. I then decided to start formally learning the fundaments of trading and learn to applied such knowledge eventually.

My last experience was unsuccessful in the world of cryptocurrencies with a cryptocurrency called tron or trx investing a large sum in high-risk smart contracts but that had been paying for a long time, as is the case of bank of tron that had been paying for almost 2 years and overnight I was at zero and I lost everything invested in a single day around $ 700 I lost in a single day it was something that left me very doubtful now in the world of smart contracts so if you are going to invest have Keep in mind that the time you have the page does not give you assurance that you will work the same time that you have or will stop working from one day to the next. greetings to all

Hello friend, in my experience of trading with cryptocurrencies it has been quite satisfactory, however in this job there are falls but you must be able to recover from them. Having a strategy and discipline plan will undoubtedly go very well for you, obviously before you start you must train. I recommend it since I have obtained great benefits.

On 5/28/2020 at 5:11 AM, Bohana said:

Especially experts. I always follow expert traders on Twitter in order to get the latest news and thoughts about cryptocurrencies from them.

Good afternoon friends. Of course, it is very important to be informed, with the latest news of the asset in which we want to invest.

As everyone at first thought I was very expert before working with cryptos, I worked with forex the classic 24 options that gave you all signals, I tried other payment signals and others and I realized that nobody really knows how the market will behave and even more so when They must give those signals to many people, after reading and watching videos, I looked for my own way of operating that suited me and my capital and that way I began to lose less and be somewhat stable, but everything depends on your control and not let let greed consume you.

Curiously, my first trades were really successful, still I was really conservative, not risking too much so my earnings were really discreet. Then, I got confident and I had the worst mistakes I can remember: not selling in coins downtrending, waiting for the trend to change, trying to minimize loses selling in the dip, etc...

There are methods around and people who are getting great benefits from them... but requires lots of discipline: it's really easy to start following hunches and quit sticking to the method. Be careful with that.

And of course: following or not a method, learn some charting, candle, bullish and bearish patterns, indicators and technical analysis first. As I always say, without basic knowledge, you are not trading, you are gambling.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I started using cryptocurrencies looking for options but I have not yet found the one that satisfies all my questions, I have collected in taps, roulette, games, ptc

In my opinion Trading is a process that needs to be monitored and planned to develop the crypto market and I have the most famous platform which Binance and Yobit and the results have always been good and successful but my main advice is that the trader should trade the platform and the currency that he is good at.  

Nowadays few mistakes should be made since there are several places where you can find out about this world of cryptocurrencies and thus when trading with them you have much less chance of making mistakes as I said before there is a lot of information especially in this forum the so-called CryptoTalk
Where you can follow the experiences of other users and thus make few mistakes but anyway you always end up making a mistake
a big greeting to the whole community

I would like to share my experience. I have bad + good experience too. I have earned a lot of money and also lost many times more money. So this happend in the beginning while later you will be able to earn more.

• +1 1

I am yet to begin trading because I have less experience about the field which is why i am focused in this forum so i can learn more about trading to reduce the risk of losing whenever i begin my career in the field. Trading is a very good source of income but it has risk which you must know before starting, you must avoid greediness and you must be patient as long as you want to make good profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So far I have had really good experience in cryptotalk. I was able to earn income through content creation which is like a huge opportunity for me to enhance my skills and also deepening my knowledge regarding the different cryptocurrency and other digital currencies that are available worldwide. This can be a huge experience to all the users to learn and grow as an investor.

• +2 1

أناexperience in the trader is loser in few days  I am  earn 50% from my MONEY after that am just lose and keep lose until now I am lose 90% from my money but I'm never give up

True, and I guess its all in everybodies venture , everybody usually think of it as a way to which one is able to really balance everything that the truth is to really run this market you need some good research on your work and in the ened its going to be very helpful in every way so to me work as hard and put together an investment portfolio that is going to help you 

• +2 1

My first experiences as a cryptotrader were terrible, I always had losses at the beginning, losing approximately more than 1000USD but then better experiences came, everything was solved by giving me time to think and analyze what was failing and I realized that fear was my worst enemy, since trading psychology plays a very important role in the mentality of each person. After discovering that I could improve and perfect my tools, I was able to recover a lot in capital and continue operating and thanks to the reflections I was able to achieve many good experiences reaching my dreamed profitability. I also have very good experiences in HODL of recently launched coins and I have bought them at a very low price and they have risen a lot in value thus giving me an excellent passive profit. Also from great experience I have had the airdrops in which I have also made good money. My advice is always fight for your dreams and never give up ... success

• +3 1

At the beginning I had many bad experiences, but little by little I was acquiring knowledge and with a solid base I was able to increase my successful experiences considerably.

As for me, I learned analysis before I started trading, and I used to do analysis on demo trading platforms, so when I started trading I did not suffer any losses and I was able to earn some money.

• +1 1

I have not tried to trade in crypto currency because I am not that much familiar about the procedure but in future I would be trading in the crypto currency because it is a great platform to earn money.

I have had many trading experiences and learned many things from these experiences. The most important rule in trading is that you rely on the strategy that suits you and do not pay attention to others' strategies. Divide your capital and distribute it to several strong currencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I had good and bad experiences, but the one that stuck in my memory was when Bitcoin reached 20k, I had bought at 2k and was getting 10X, but I preferred to hold, believing that it would continue to rise, that experience left me learning always withdraw earnings on time

At first i made several errors and loss in trade and after my first trades i corrected my mistakes and earning little profits but then also i make mistakes some times so i look other people and try to correct myself to less my mistakes