Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

There are many deceptive sites, we have to be careful everywhere when they ask for personal information. On my part, I am happy in this forum and you will not go to other sites, this forum is wonderful in terms of knowledge and material Good luck 

• +3 1

Hey my dear Friends You do not have to present your identity to any site before making sure of its reliability because there are many sites and airdrops in the crypto world are scams that are only intended to steal your money by presenting your identity.  Thanks

As a beginner I've read many posts regarding scammers and all I have learnt is that no matter what, we don't have to share our personal information with anyone. There are alot of scammers who can scam you whenever they get a chance. Beginners should be well aware about them.

Thank you, my friend, for this advice, it is an obvious thing that everyone should be careful before giving their personal information and identity to a site, I ask everyone to do some research before giving personal information to any site so as not to be defrauded.

Thank you. It is good advice. There are many fraud methods and methods, and there are many fake sites that ask for identity verification to steal personal information.

Nowadays and because of the high value of bitcoin there are a lot of scam sites on the internet. Before using any site, check its credibility by searching for information about this site or ask someone who used it before.

Yes, there are many misleading sites that need proof of personhood; thus, anyone should be cautious and only put their personal identity or passport with global and truthful platforms.

You are right, my friend, it is very necessary not to share our personal information with unreliable sites, this will put us at risk of losing money and thus we will be defrauded

Friend, you are absolutely right, we should not provide our information to any website because if we provide them or give them our information, what they could do is scam us or steal everything we have worked for and that is why we should never give our information to anyone capable that if he is a relative there capable that yes if not no.

You should beware of these things because
There are many platforms where they take your personal information to deceive you.
 It is preferred that you only give your data to trusted sites and forums.

It is not permissible to give the identity to any site with the purpose that there are free financial rewards by downloading. There may be a fraud in order to steal your identity. You have to research carefully before going through any experience 

• +1 1

It is difficult to avoid this, my friend, in general, I think every person with full awareness will search and verify the safety of the site first before sending anything related to its privacy ..

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. This is very difficult, we will not be able to verify the site well because there are more than 90% of the reality they request identity and personality. This is very dangerous and we cannot trust any site and we must not send our identity. Because if you send and steal your identity, you may have many problems. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Yes this is true, you don't have to present your identity to any sites before making sure of its reliability because there are many sites and airdrops in the Crypto world are scamming that are only intended to steal your money by presenting your identity to these sites. And there are many platform where there are taking your personal information to scam you so  you have to be careful about your work and  the website you are going to give your identity without knowing about the work. that will much better and helpful to recognise things around you.

Do not do it  if you can. In fact, any site is important to you or useful, you will have to share important information with it and this may be bad, so you should always check the site, if it is real or fake, then you should be careful about sharing your important information.

yes you are right my friend don't give your personal information to a third party website that you know is not good for you.

Yes, you should not have to show your identity to any site until determining its authenticity because many sites and airdrops in the crypto universe are scams designed to rob your money by showing your identity to these sites.

This statement is very correct, my friend, and I agree with you strongly because you should not give any identity or personal information about you to any site or something unknown because it may cause you risks and prohibitions

Thank you, my friend, for the alert. My dear, I generally do not like to earn free cryptocurrencies from the airdrop. I consider it fraud. No more, there is not much credibility. Nevertheless, I will be careful in this regard. 

Hello dear, I hope you are well. Thank you for sharing this topic with us, there are many fraudulent sites, for me I do not share my identity with any site, and if this happens, you must verify the authenticity of the site before providing the identity or any personal information, I wish you good luck.

Hello my friend, you are right, and I thank you for this useful information But it is very difficult to avoid these problems online because in most cases it is While entering a site, they ask you to identify you But it is okay we can avoid this as much as the dead

Well my friend I think that this is absolutly true , there is many scam sites nowdays , the world  of cryptocurrency is full of chances and danger and a man must take care of losing his ID or his money with bad people

Yes you are right we should be careful and don't share our personal details, there are many platforms where they are taking our personal information to scam us so we have to be careful about your work and the websites we are going to give our identity without knowing about the work don't go ahead for work even if you do some research 

Hello my friend
Thank you for this great advice
There are actually a lot of fraud and phishing sites to watch out for
Good luck to you

Yes dear you said absolutely right.Because scarisam is common now a days so please check details of any website in which we providing our data.In this way we can safe and secure.