Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website! - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Don't Provide Your Identity To Any Website!

Don't do that KYC process because there is no guarantees that they don't abuse your data in the future. I don't have any issues with Yobti if someday it want us to do KYC process because I know that they are legit and very reliable.

• +5 1

You have to be very careful, you may be exposed to fraudsters who seek to steal your money everywhere, so do not share your identity on untrusted sites or those unknown sites, there are safe sites like Yobit, you can trust them.

• +5 1

Affirm this can be a great counsel for everybody to anticipate and secure him from uncovering personality to the open for scammers to utilize it against him. The private points of interest giving to you would like to be store secure for your individual reason as it were .

The KYC is somewhat controversial, because even some exchanges require your identification to be able to operate in them, it is clear that they must verify the veracity of the account but that goes against one of the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies, privacy, and in terms of to the airdrop pages, because we must be careful even to share our mail in them, perhaps it is good to create a new and different mail to use them.

Its really hard to differentiate between the fake and real sites,some of these sited are real and legit but we'll feel like they're fake and scamming sites,while some are surely fake but we'll think they're real and legit,so before entrusting your ID to any site I suggest you make thorough research about that particular site before doing so

• +1 1

You're right unfortunately it's hard to avoid.  Although most airflows will not require KC, most exchanges especially when you deal with fiat money do naturally come with AML regulations and the only way to combat this is DFI.  But even in that case you can get into trouble in the previous place with the "rules of travel".  At least when you’re managing a significant amount.

But I agree with you that not every site is worth the ID.  You only need to steal your identity once and then anyone who buys it from the Dark Web can use your identity in criminal activities.

I absolutely agree with you in this regard. The most common thing hackers turn to is people's credentials. Therefore, it is best not to share your identity information, except for an official institution. In particular, I came across websites asking for KYC approval to earn airdrop income. Do not make any compromises in this regard.

This is really true if you do provide your  personal data to any website that are giving you the temptsious offers to scamme you ,mostly you don't know the websites are they legitimate or not?so you should avoid to give your personal data.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

A lot of websites, especially Airdrops websites, require KYC or identity verification in order to get the free bonus for example. 

However, some of these sites might be scam and could steal your ID very easily!

So please, do some researches before sharing your ID.

I don't know much about it and in ignorance I I give my I identity quartzite and it is fake but I I'm lucky and I not face problem and from that day I am very careful and I am not done anything like this we have to be careful because in ignorance we can face a big problem.

Yes dear you are right now a days many scammers are wandering in online world so Avoid them . Some sites demand for identity they demand our I'd card pic and address . You should not give your identity to fake sites.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice and I hope that all members publish such useful posts. Of course, we must all be wary of fraudsters and scammers.

Thank you for alerting us to sharing this useful information i think when we provide our to other third parties they make wrong use of our identity it may be cause of many problems so we don't share our any information to any site or thoird party 

One of the most important things that everyone is supposed to follow so that no one loses his documents and this is great for us to educate others 

Indeed, you are right, it may be an incorrect site and the possibility that its funders are fraudsters are hacking accounts with personal information, then you will lose a lot and your personal account will be seized

Yes, friends, we should not give our personal identity to anyone's website because our identification is not so much common  that we should not inform everyone.

Thanks for your information dear yes it is a good point you discuss yes don't share your personal information to any website because it will block your account easily and transfer all your money from your account 

There are many sites that require access to our personal information, and I do not prefer to work with these sites because they may compromise our information. It is better not to share your personal information with anyone and work on websites! Be careful!

I will not provide my sensitive information to any website, it is not advisable for us to provide our identity to any site. There are many scam sites and requested for your personal information, it's not good to provide your own profile or your private things to everyone. So my advice is only upload your identity to those websites that are legit and not scam. This can help u much more.

Many of the aidrop ask for KYC because many people multi-account and hurt launches. The KYC issue is very complicated, I think the same as you and I do not give my personal data to platforms that do not give me confidence or that I do not know. They are very sensitive data and we have to be very careful.

Everyone should be careful and ensure the credibility of this platform because most of the platforms on the Internet are stealing others and working to take the information they provide inside the site they work on and thank you

Don't go be your identity and your personal information to other site because they can use your personal data in illegal use bad they can harm your account so beaware from such sites and keep safe your data 

You are absolutely right 

Dont provides your identity to any website 

in this era of technology there are many scammers sites that scammed people by offering them high profit rates 

if you provide your identity to any sites that are scammed then it will be harmful for your 

so avoid that sites and dont waste your time on that scammed sites 

Some exchange and airdrops want to do kyc compulsory because they don't want, single person claim this airdrops multiple times so they want prove our identity, some times its beneficial, but when we do kyc in fake site its dangerous, because they misuse our data..

• +2 1

Every new cryptocurrency website and exchange required KYC verification and they give us free coins but I can tell you it is not good way never provide your identity and your personal documents to unknown websites because it is very risky for your security

You are right, my friend, as many AirDrops require proof of identity in order to give some currencies, and this matter may be dangerous. Therefore, I advise everyone to verify the legitimacy of the sites before granting the identity to any site.