Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Well my friend .. I would like to thank you for this advice .. Actually there are many beginners in the field of life, not only in this forum, who do not know how to work and what should be guarded against .. And through their presence here I think they will gain knowledge about people or sites that offer things Fraudulent .. Your advice is good and you must adhere to it, and I also want to add that you should not save the password on the web or even on your device .. Write it on a piece of paper and keep it in your pocket .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

Yes my dear friend I want to tell you that how can we avoid scammers you have raised a very good topic that we should not provide our identity to any of these scammers .do not trust any one who contact you specially on telegram beware of these scammers.

• +4 1

My dear friend to avoid scamming you should not share your password even with your friends and family member, because it increases the risk to being hacked. Thank.

I agree with you about the importance of giving advice on this topic, and I want to add that we should not deal with strangers or give them any information because the world of coding can contain many fraudsters and swindlers.

Yes, dear, I agree with you. In general, it is our duty not to send spam in unreliable places the source and register within sites or places of forums and platforms that are not documented source. In general, for sending spam through these communications, a row. We are being defrauded with all our money, so I beware of this matter in general and do not share your email in unreliable places. Thank you very much.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information for us that saves us from mistakes
Also, I would like to tell everyone not to talk to the robots that talk on the telegram because these robots are fraudulent and talk to you on the grounds that they are going to give you a high-value cryptocurrency and these are really scams and they are also giving you useless fake offers, so I advise you to be careful and block the robot in the fastest Available time

• +3 1

My advice to avoid being deceived is to be a smart person who knows who you are dealing with and knows what you want . Be careful in all matters and avoid strangers you do not know . You must be vigilant to be a smart person who knows who is dealing with, who are good people and who are bad people

You are right, it will definitely happen if you do not pay more attention, so you should be more careful in dealing with untrusted sites, you should avoid that as well.

• +4 1

In fact, this is a good note, especially for young people who recently use websites. For a long time, I have been using non-basic e-mail if I have to put it in sites that I do not trust absolutely.

I advise you to start by reading the Basic Rules and conditions of the forum in order not to encounter scammers, because here there are a lot of greedy people who want to steal money but you need to be strong and smart in order not to deal with them .

Well, my friend, you are completely right. Thank you for this very important advice. Everyone should be careful and not share personal information with any unreliable website or party.

There are sites for digital currency that ask for email and password but are sites to steal your digital money you should be careful not to give the password or write it in unreliable sites

My dear friend we have to be careful in providing our personal information to a third party website . you have to avoid suck kinds of sites to avoid form getting scammed .

On 5/24/2020 at 12:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Thanks so much for alerting us my friend, as we all know there are so many fake sites scamming innocent people so we just have to be very careful in sharing any of our information to any sites, we should research before sharing any of our information so that we wont fall into scarmers trap.

Thank you very much for bringing up this topic. It is very important to me because I am not expert enough to avoid theft. I will follow my reading comments in order to get important advice on this topic. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks for the advice, brother
There is a great development in the method of deception and theft, which is to provide offers or advantages in exchange for providing e-mail and from which your account is targeted, and my advice to you is not to trust anyone, and do not enter sites that do not bear a good reputation.

Hello friend.Sharing information in any anonymous website domain can get you scammmed. The scammers always send phishing emails with tempting offer. People get greddy and enter to their site and share information or passcodes in order to achievesome money or cryptocurrencies. But that's the way they get hacked. So always check the domain before logging in. And also check whether there isn't any leak of information.thanks for read ny comment

It is true, I have heard about a lot of cases happening like this, and from the beginning I started with something good to be on the safe side and limit this phenomenon, as I put a new and special emailOnly with Crypto, and for my other business, my previous and stable email address has not been changed or posted on this site.

• +3 1

The methods of deception and fraud have become many, and we must be more careful not to expose any information about your e-mail or your passwords or keys to anyone or any website.

Your right dear there are lot of websites available which scam you by just showing you the proofs but I suggest you never provide your personal information in any website which is not trusted. If you do it then you get scam. my friend account also scam from telegram. So, be aware.

You are right, my friend, there are a lot of fraudulent sites. Everyone should be aware of them. You should search for reliable identity such as the cryptotalk forum.

we do not need and put a password that violates the password that we used for mail so that our account is not stolenwebsites and it can be very dangerous, so I registered second e-mail and now I use it for all suspicious sites we get an alert when anyone tries to enter our email because sometimes we have to put the email address to try a site. 

• +2 1

Yes I extremely agree with you.

We should do that, and we should put a strong password for our accounts.

And don't trust every websites.

We have to be careful and awake.

Wish all the best for you and for all members.

• +3 1

we must not trust any new sites and if we are forced to put our email we must put mail we do not need and put a password that violates the password that we used for mail so that our account is not stolenif you want to know just create an email then don't use it, you will still gate bunch of spam messagesThe only one I fear ate malware on phones. I do not normally do business with unknown people. 

• +5 1