Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

While email for wallets, for privacy, I will suggest people not to use wallets that require email. But for airdrops, device that has no your wallet or exchange should be used. 

• +1 1

This is a matter that should be wary of, as placing the e-mail in strange and unknown sites could expose the owner to a scams or theft, so the site must be studied well before using it and searched for from several sources to verify the truth of his matter.

We have a very strong technology today in the world and instead of using it in good ways alone scammers use that opportunity to cheat less experienced people in the world, in order to avoid there threat I will strongly advise you to ignore any suspecious message you received from unknown individuals and also avoid on links you don't know because that is how some of them get our informations. 

• +5 1

You should not use your primary email and password., And they must be changed when you register in new and less well known site . 

Now a days scammers are all around. They'll offer yiu unlimited bonus or free btc or something unrealistic i guess. Just don’t fall in their trap. Try to be a little smart then you'll understand who is real or fake. Most of the newcomers are fall in their trap due to their lack of knowledge about scam. So be careful,  don't give your personal information to others. 

My friend I want to tell you that you should too set the high security of your account that will help you to protect your account and avoid the scams you should not to share your private key with anyone otherwise you will lose your money and you cannot do anything

• +5 1

We can avoid fraudsters and hackers by some tips, the most important of which is creating an account with a strong password and not sharing it with anyone. You should also avoid entering from unreliable links and not dealing with unreliable people.

Yes mate you are right and you given a good messege to everyone because so many people scammed in different sites so don't give your personal details to any sites that you are trusted. So be very care full about getting scammed.

It is true, this is the most important step that we must take in the face of losses and thieves, we have to keep our personal account information in a safe and secure place, and be attentive and distrustful of any website unknown by many, we must do our best to preserve the products so that we follow the method of work  Successful

• +3 1

Right it is not all about email. We will get message on telegram, messenger and so on and they will offer us to invest on their company or anything and they will try to make feel us greed by offering a huge benefit from that. Then they are the scammers and we should avoid them. 

The crypto world is full of fraudsters, so you should be careful and consult older members to avoid running into risks and losing our money.  You should not respond to strangers and spammers because their main goal is to steal money and data.  Of course, the e-mail should not be placed in any suspicious site.

I suggest you don't share you ide information to anyone. If you share your any type of information your account can be easily hacked. Don't trust to any one. Only choose trustable wallet.  Beware from hackers. Best of luck 🌹

Yes this is how some sites get our email address and send us a bunch of explicit emails that they try to get our attention, but not only that they get our emails in such a minimal way, if you want to know just create an email don't use it , You will still get a bunch of spam messages.

Important advice, and I would like to add some ideas for your post if you allow my friend .. Certainly, the main mail should not be placed in untrusted sites in order to avoid piracy. And in my opinion, even when using fake mail, try not to put the same password with your main mail and change it and use upper and lower case letters and symbols in order to avoid what is known as guesswork in the field of hacking.
The field of guessing depends on a large list of expected passwords, and it is nothing but a small text document containing millions of words.
By writing a minimized code, the hacker can guess the passwords in the text file in a relatively short time.

@Cammer

On 5/24/2020 at 4:56 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members!

Let me give you a piece of advice. Do not put your main email address in weird or non-trusted websites because your email address can be compromised to spammers and you will get a lot of spam emails.

Thanks dear for this advice and you are also right we should have knowledge about this that we should not provide any information to any site because there are a lot of scammer on the sites so I am not doing anything likes this.

• +1 1

We have to be wary of sending spam and fraud, as it is a lot here on the internet as in reality, and we have to use supervisors and old members if we run into a problem.

Hello dear member,yes but it is also possible to do backup mail that contains the phone number. I agree with you i always search for the website before using it.many professional hackers are joining this field too.

You have to focus on the security of your email containing your information and your company information so that no scam occurs. You need to take care to educate your team and help them understand all the details of security and to raise awareness of fraudulent activity.

You are absolutely right. This platform is full of scammers. They always try to know our personal information for hack our account. We never want to share our personal information for secure our account. 

Off course my dear there are many peoples which are going to scammed the innocent peoples. So we have to avoid from these scammers and we have to safe here otherwise we have to face a big loss. I hope you understand.

Well mate your advice really useful because present in online so many fake scam sites collect our email, and sell our data so without information don't put our email in any unknown sites, if we join any site then use another email not main email where we store our personal information...

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Sharing information in any anonymous website domain can get you scammmed. The scammers always send phishing emails with tempting offer. People get greddy and enter to their site and share information or passcodes in order to achievesome money or cryptocurrencies. But that's the way they get hacked. So always check the domain before logging in. And also check whether there isn't any leak of information. 

I think that this information should be known to everyone because it is not normal for you to place your email in strange and unreliable sites.In any case, thank you to his mother, some may be ignorant of this thing, and you may have avoided trying to steal his account.

• +1 1

Certainly, my friend, we must not register on unreliable sites, as it may lead to theft of our data and thus lose all our money. Therefore, we have to make sure that the site is reliable before we register with it.

• +2 1