Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Advice To Avoid Getting Scammed

Thank you very much dear for your advice

Certainly, I agree with you. We should not put our e-mail wherever it is

It must be kept secret in order not to be hacked

Actually we face many spammers in Crypto world and sometime we lose our money from spammers. And we can avoid from spammers . Sometime we get fake emails from spammers and don't give any information to them .

There are lots of scammer available nowadays. You have to be aware of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont click any unusual links. Dont share your personal information with others. Make strong password. 

Absolutely right, you should not give this kind of information on any website, we should not be completely literate about it. If we have sent information from them to our account, then money can be stolen from our wallet.

Very good and useful advice friend. You are right that we should not put our email  on any site in which scammers are present. First of all we should gather information about site and make sure that site must be legit then put email address.

Thank you for this advice my friend.
We must be very careful with the email address and password and should not share it with anyone.
And if someone sends a spam, we don't have to respond to my friend for fear that this person is a fraud.
Therefore, in order to avoid fraud, theft and losing our account here, we must stay away from these matters.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes, you are right. You should not publish the e-mail, the spammers are many, and also avoid anonymous links and beware of suspicious people, do not enter random links, as this may be a trap to steal your money.

Hello dear friend of course You should protect your e-mail. Beware of fraudsters. You must gain knowledge and experience to learn more in the fun coding world. Thank you

hello friend thank you for this advice , from first my friend told me that i have to put another email than my original email to avoid spam messages

Hello my friend. In fact, I created a good topic, especially since you posted it here in our new colleagues section because I think many of them make this mistake often and are attracted to some sites that offer multiple or high payoffs for the rest of the known platforms, but I want to confirm your opinion. All these sites are fraudulent sites that seek to obtain your money or personal information, so everyone should be careful when conducting exchanges and not share their personal information or their wallet keys in any untrustworthy place or with anyone.

• +4 1

Thank you for this great advice my friend, of course you should not trust strange websites and give them your basic information, then you will become a victim of fraud and theft, it is a difficult field so we must be careful.

That's right, you are absolutely right personally I always recommend that we use an alternative email to our personal email to avoid being filled with spam messages to try to scam us is a method that has been used for a long time and many people have been victims of this model of scam unfortunate.

• +2 1

That's right my friend always be careful and don't sell your emails to other scammers because they will know everything you do and you will lose alot. 

very good information you shared with us and it help us to avoid this type of scam and i agree with you that we not enter our email id to any fake site so it create problem for us and we become a victim of scammers so this topic is very helpful for me and all of other members and thanks for sharing this information.

Thanks for the advice, my friend. I solve that not entering e-mail is one of the most important steps for safety and protection of our information, especially on untrusted or unknown sites. Some of them may be fraudulent and deceptive.

• +2 1

To give such information, I think that it will be beneficial not only for me but also for many other friends of this platform because you know that there is a scammer present in every field of the world at this time and it will help to harm you. To avoid this, we need to create a strong email and a strong along with a password on your phone so that the scammers go on a lot of difficulties and they can not hack your wallet.

Absolutely right, you should not give this kind of information on any website, we should not be completely lliterate about it. If we have sent information from them to our account, then money can be stolen from our wallet.

This are good advice we should all try and abide by them and see what will happen on our account even thought we are not fully secure we will be a little been save from their likes and a lot more and lastly we should stop sharing our information any how.

Hello dear member, you have posted great. Feeling glad to see your post. Our email address is really our important privacy. We should not share it. Good luck. Thank you.

I totally agree with you .... We must not share any information or personal data with any person, site or unofficial entity ... Because there are many fraudulent people who try to steal money, so here comes our role not to allow them to do so by not sharing any information and by reporting them directly in the event that we see this type of person.

Edited by MichelleHanonik

welcome my dear friend
In order to avoid deception and losing your account and money, I advise you not to trust fake websites and not to open any links from unknown people and to keep e-mail and not put it on the sites so as not to be hacked

• +4 1

thanks dear for your post really it is very informative post people should it because it is very important for them to know that they would not share their email address on any websites otherwise scammers will send your messages on your email and second thing we also do not share our personal information with anyone because through this scammer can hacked our account

Why not i have an advice for you my friend hope you are right, scammers are very cheap persons ever in my opinion they collect your working data  but why! because you have not a strong password yes dear this is to important thing scammers can be read your password easily because they unknown no name no page no website they have they only scammed person payment because you have a very simple password that's wrong ok got it!

Good luck friend.

We have to beware of fraudsters and thieves in the crypto world, as there are many of them, so when entering any completely untrustworthy website, we must set a sub-email address for them, not the main one that contains our personal information,For me, I never go to untrusted or unknown sites.

• +2 1

Well my friend .. I would like to thank you for this advice .. Actually there are many beginners in the field of life, not only in this forum, who do not know how to work and what should be guarded against .. And through their presence here I think they will gain knowledge about people or sites that offer things Fraudulent .. Your advice is good and you must adhere to it, and I also want to add that you should not save the password on the web or even on your device .. Write it on a piece of paper and keep it in your pocket .. I wish you and everyone good luck.