Withdraw fees - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fzack

Withdraw fees

On 5/24/2020 at 1:39 PM, Fzack said:

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

Please react♥️ and motivate to make more topics.

Thats interesting you ask. I would also like to know. 

But i think when price of a coin increases, it does not affect the withdrawal fee. 

Because i use trax to transfer crypto from one exchange to other. And it always cost me withdrawal fee of 10trx. It doesn't count that, how much price is, or how much trx i am transferring. 

So i think it is fixed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Withdrawal fees are static, they are only modified if the network needs it as in the case of bitcoin with saturation or with ETH and smart contracts, another option of a currency with low commission is Nano or XRP, transfers are normally completed in 50 seconds.

All exchange over criteria and over personal fees method. Some exchange are normal fees all coin some exchanges payout high fees and some coins is most able use this fees all exchanges low.

the rate isn't the same for a all of the time they may be changed at any time ,but in preferred the price with low fee are acknowledged and the majority use them due to the costs ,it is like the ethereum the gaz is one-of-a-kind if the price is high or low

• +1 1

I always use ltc for my withdrawal because it contains less transaction fees. Transaction fees are vary at coin's price. Some coins need a huge amount of transaction fee and some has really a low transaction fee. I would like to recommend you ltc, ripple, eth, nano            

The withdrawal expenses really relies upon the monetary standards. Since the coin cost is consistently in a developing position. Also, the greatest cost of the coin is bitcoin. What's more, that is the reason the withdrawal charges of this money is high than all.

There are many coins which have low withdrawal fees. And also many coins which have high withdrawal  fees than expectation. Example  bitcoin. We can trade them and convert into our desire coin which have less withdrawal  fees. Withdrawal  fees depends  on coins market value

I will give to you some recommendation of you want to save fee comission, one of coin that the fee is 0, Neo you can send Neo and doesnt has any fee, the most cheapest  are XRP and Bitcoin Cash, in the other hand the fee calculation is depents of the blockchain transation most transation the fee will be more high.

Withdrawal fee is different in each exchange but i usually use trx for withdrawal it's withdrawal fee is low in most of exchanges also you can check withdrawal fees site its an amazing site and you can find out which coin has lowest withdrawal fee in exchanges.

we additionally have the likes of ethereum and ripple (xrp) who even have a lower transaction compared to bitcoin and i will advocate you deliver them an ordeal because they're famous in each exchanger you go to however ensure you also pick out appropriate exchanger to utilize as a few exchangers are rip-off.

Fees depends on the amount of money you will withdraw. If the amount of

money you will cash out is large, then probably your fee will increase. Some of my friends are using bank transfer so that they will not have any charge or fees.

I found that certain coins have low withdraw fees for example LTC (withdraw fee 0.002) likewise TRX ( withdraw fees 10 cents) waves ( withdraw fee 0.002) 

What i actually wanted to know is does these withdraw fee also fluctuates as the value of btc does or it is just constant as it is?

@Fzack hope you will be fine and doing well.

Now come to the point, so personally in my opinion the best coin for withdraw is litecoin. Is has the low fees as compare to others. 

Secondly yes its fees also fluctuate with time in my opinion.

Well withdrawal fees depends on the coins price. As you said about ltc the fee can be higher if the price become higher cause they measure with percentage. But that amount is constant whatever amount you want to withdraw. I have also seen so far that ltc and dgb these coins have lower fee. I usually withdraw in ltc.

Hey friend, there is no fixed withdrawal fee, because the withdrawal fee depends upon the price of different cryptocurrencies. And different exchanges has different fees, which are slightly different. There is no stable withdrawal rate, and bitcoin withdrawal rate is high because its price is high. 

Edited by Ponnnu

Each pull out charge relies upon that coin cost. The majority of altcoins don't have huge measure of pulling out expense however just bitcoin that costs huge withdrawing out charge in numerous trades.

This is right it depends on the currency of coin . because I think that withdraw fees is not fixed at this forum .than the coin price is high withdraw price is high otherwise the coin price is low the withdraw price is low .when we withdraw the coin money I will lose alot money at the cryptotalk 

On 5/24/2020 at 9:39 AM, Fzack said:

Well i think each coin has it own nature of withdraw fees but it depend on how the crypto market works.

Hy friends  I hope you're having a great day I want to ask that I don't know no how to to withdraw money from yobit account because I don't have much experience

Yes, basically! Of course I think, it just depends on the currency.This is because the return fee has not been determined in this forum. However, a higher withdrawal value is higher than the value of the currency, otherwise the value of the currency is lower and the withdrawal value is lower. Then I will lose a lot of money to cryptocurrency ...

yobit exchange also take low fees when we withdraw in altcoins and the higher the price of currency the mire fees to withdraw and that is why bitcoin withdraw fees are high compare to these currencies.

The expense isn't the equivalent for an all the time they can be changed whenever ,But as a rule the charge with low expense are known and the dominant part use them due to the charges ,it resembles the ethereum the gaz is extraordinary if the cost is high or low

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Even the fees if the XRP and TRX is very low but overall LTC is good because even the volume is good and there is more liquidity in the market than any other market. Even the transaction speed is high in the litecoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Dear friend withdraw fee is a very essential for everyone. You say absolutely right these coin fee is very low. I always use these coin for low fee withdraw. Bitcoin is powerful and high price coin thats withdraw fee is very high. Your post is a very helpful for beginners to know low fee withdraw coin. Thanks for share this information.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is true. Withdrawal fees directly depends upon the value of the currency. More the value more the withdrawal fee is.  Also less the value low the withdrawal fee. 

• +1 1

Dear @Fzack the fees of withdrawal depends on the the price of the coin. If a coin's price is high it's obvious that the withdrawal fees will be high.

For example the price of Bitcoin is much higher than others so it's withdrawal fees is high.