How meany of are you express your real feeling? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

How meany of are you express your real feeling?

Basically I think this forum is a useful forum not just for income but for learning something new all the time. I can honestly say that I can learn a lot here, a really cryptocurrency forum that is effective for valuable time. I hope I can make a lot of improvements up front here from this forum.

Hell my expensive. There are lots of us who post for the sake of self-interest. We must keep our appreciate right here without posting for the sake of self-hobby. And that i think admins need to take correct steps in this regard ....

My friend, the wonderful forum revolves around teaching and learning in order to benefit properly, as the forum always shows us the accepted ideas and learn from them very much and this is what makes us progress in the forum and always provide the best information we have in order to be read and comment on it as required

• +2 1

I like to express my motivation everywhere because to make mistakes is necessary but to the corrections of our mistakes need to be no how to control it.

Yeah frien. Your question is so good...

Actuall,  i don't know exactly how many people really post them.
But I always try to post as I like. I always post relevant and positive. I post according to all the rules...that's all.. 

It is strange, by being here we want a safe account and that is why we are just doing what people like from us and that means we are not expressing the real feeling and the thoughts.

We all need to be fair to each other. You don't sad react a member because he disagree with your opinion. He have his reasons for disagreeing with you. You can't be right always. 

You have given the right everyone should give their real experience and feeling about the content so that it will be genuine and everyone can relate it very easily because if peoples are make fake review about any content it can be easily seen by others so don't be fake no one here to judge you even if you are wrong so keep making yourself more improve by giving your real reviews about the content

Sometimes you need to express your feelings but need to be careful of this, because while you are found of doing it always people can also come close to you and destroy the plans you have for the future, thanks.

Hello you can see i'm new to this right now and it takes me a little bit of time and my speed is getting a little bit faster this means i'm doing a good innings and trying harder Thanks for the experience

On 5/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody how are you doing today,

Are you really expressing your real feeling and the truth on comments, or did you agree with the posts only to avoid sad reactions, i sad this because  one friend on this forum sad react me only for not agreeing with his idea, and another friend sad react me for telling him "his post is already created" i said that because he will get warnings for that, but i swear i answer his question on post but he sad react me any way. i mean its a forum right do i have to agree with all the posts even if its wrong idea and do i have to ignore when some members do mistakes?

We all know this forum is all about teaching and learning right, so if his idea is not acceptable do i have to just say " i agree with you" or do i have to tell him the right thing? if members give sad reaction when we don't accept there ideas then this is not a good thing, if members think my idea is not right then he can teach me what the right thing is, right? if i am wrong let me know because i am not comfortable any more to comment the right thing.

Yes friend you are right without giving sad reaction and making some one reputation weak the people having diverse idea then you or someone should comment on that that he is not agreed withyou maybe you are right but i am not.instead of making the person wrong just tell him i think this maybe wrong or right but i have this opinion.

• +1 1

Dear if we find a post in which there are some spelling mistake and its creator is a new member so then we should not report on the post but we should help of new members and by replying on this topic we tell about the mistake which he make in the topic and tell about how he make good post. So we should not give negative reputation to new members but we encourage them in a proper way then next time they do not make a such mistake. 

• +3 1

What's the point of making fake comments atleast. This is a platform where people learn things and share knowledge. We can agree or disagree to someone's opinion and we choose the topics we like . I think we need to display our real feelings.

True feeling's are difficult to hide. chances are that the other person already know you have those feelings. because they are in your vibes,you realse, when the person is around you. just convey your feeling's in right manner,you will feel proud yourself, irrespective of the result. if you want to ba an authentic person you shoud express your ture feelings and opinions even when they are not popular .

Well said . everybody ought to allow their genuine involvement and feeling almost the substance ...in the event that there's any require of enhancement it should be inquired to create it way better but in the event that there's no require at that point it ought to b acknowledged with great comments so that it may empowers the member and watcher will moreover get direction from that post . it'll be honest to goodness and everybody can relate it exceptionally effortlessly but in the event that individuals made fake survey around any substance it can be effectively seen by others so do not be fake no one here to judge you ..we ought to be genuine and remain continuously genuine it would be accommodating for us and others as well ..

• +2 1

Every human being has the right to express his true inner feelings because he is a person with feelings and emotions, but the most important thing is that you must choose the right person to express your true feelings and emotions for him. The most beautiful thing in life is true emotions because they emerge from the text of the heart.

Most of the people do not get the point.They will just post for the sake of money that is not right.Everyone should give their real experience and feeling about the content so that it will be genuine and everyone can relate it very easily.

We express our inclination by giving positive and negative responses on their post each part in this discussion work for cash and they need to expand their insight so we should help one another and attempt to clarify however much as could reasonably be expected in post

In order to work, I support newbies. In knowledge and experience, not all the participants are comparable. But if the subject published is not suitable, we can fix the concept written next to us.

If you decide to talk with someone about your feelings, always start with positivity by saying nice things about the person and your relationship. Then bring up how you feel using “I” statements, and be as honest as possible. For example, say something like, “I really enjoy spending time with you.

Some people show their real impression and some control of their anger. But I don't show my feelings on any other unknown person because if they break the rule then they not know about this. This happens everyone and it's naturally. I like help this kind of people. 

I think in my real life this feeling of mine is really much better.  Because I can earn income from here and stand by everyone's side, I can stand by the side of poor and miserable people, I can help them.  In that respect I feel a lot bigger myself and I am trying to be an important member here so that. I can work here so that I can earn some money from here and help more different types of people. Thank you for giving me a chance.  Many thanks

Is very good and reasonable to express your real feelings but try to know that we are all in cryptotalk currency platform to teach and also learn from one another try to take simple corrections from other members of the forum when you are wrong and been corrected we should no that no one is perfect and we need to learn from one another because this forum is educative forum that make one earn from good work 

I completely agree with you about what you did, because when you disagree with him, that means that you are saying your idea or that you are correcting a mistake that he did. So I consider your behavior wonderful, and I also do the same