Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose?? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Do you know if bitcoin price is fixed we lose??

Yes.Price fluctuations is the only thing that differenc crypto-currency from other currencies.If the price is fixed than it will be just like a real currency. So there would be know meaning of buying, investing or trading it.

Cryptocurrencies have numerous cost vacillations and this can be what recognizes them from other money related markets, so I don't think that these monetary standards can ended up steady.

Friend always a cryptocurrency will be interesting and if it is stable it is better also those cryptocurrencies are very good for investments since you will not have many losses and you will have more profits since there are many different ways to invest your cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

@betelihem @Brandonsaw @davy22 @Bunny brown @Ilovecrypto @Tsadotimothy @Shibu

Well there is no telling where bitcoin is suppose to go and where its suppose to get its right tools from there is a lot of ideas today that are much more effective and right for so many people the right ideat that is the best thing right now is to find the solution is to really be good in some good effort to it , its the greatest thing is to really be sure that we grow we are able to keep effort 

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, Kanji said:

@betelihem @Brandonsaw @davy22 @Bunny brown @Ilovecrypto @Tsadotimothy @Shibu

Well there is no telling where bitcoin is suppose to go and where its suppose to get its right tools from there is a lot of ideas today that are much more effective and right for so many people the right ideat that is the best thing right now is to find the solution is to really be good in some good effort to it , its the greatest thing is to really be sure that we grow we are able to keep effort 

You are truly right @Kanji seems there are alot to lose from cryptocurrency when it is very stable but I think the reason why cryptocurrency has been best is because it is not a stable money like that of currency paper

• +3 1

Yes, it is necessary that if the value of crypto currency is fixed and it is not up and down, then we will neither gain profit nor loss here, so cryptocurrencies will not be used much in the field of trading again. But after working in the forum, we are getting bitcoins for our posts and comments, through which our profit will continue, it cannot stop. As we know cryptocurrencies are used in the field of trading because their value changes with the passage of time. 

There is no such thing as a set price for crypto because the network is decentralized and as a result there is no single person controlling the market.We usually store it as savings.  So if Bitcoin is priced, we will not buy it because there will be no profit.

Definitely my friend. As the rates of bitcoin are never still it fluctuate everyday. And i agree with the point that this thing makes it interesting it attracts more investors. 

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. If the price of coins was fixed then no one would invest and no one can make profit from crypto. The fluctuations in the value of cryptocurrency make crypto interesting and attract all members and investors.

15 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@betelihem

It is true, the most characteristic of cryptocurrencies from others is volatility and decentralization, this is what makes all users in a permanent work for them, in addition to the diversity of areas of money acquisition, this is what makes all cryptocurrencies in a state of flux always

@Kenan12..Cryptocurrencies are always volatile.  Not all coins are priced the same, Bitcoin is the best and most expensive of all coins.  The price of Bitcoin is pumping day by day.  In addition to bitcoins, altcoins are having a good impact on the market.

Dear friend id the price of Bitcoin will be fixed then it will be a great loss for investor who make a good profit by investing their coins on Bitcoin. And it will also lose his popularity which it gain from all over the world. Best wishes for all 😊

19 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@betelihem

It is true, the most characteristic of cryptocurrencies from others is volatility and decentralization, this is what makes all users in a permanent work for them, in addition to the diversity of areas of money acquisition, this is what makes all cryptocurrencies in a state of flux always

Yeah that's true all cyrpto investors shows interested towards to its non fixed or fluctuated price and also to its decentralized non controlled currency that makes bitcoin an other cryptocurrency's more interesting and useful.

I have just joined this platform I don't know about it Because I have just completed 50 posts So I have not made any money from it yet People who have earned money from here Please reply 

Yes you are right, when price would be fixed so profit would be equal to amount to investment.  So most of people like cryptocurrency due to it price flactuation, they think that they cn invest in cryptocurrency when the price is low and can earn profit when price goes high. But with fixed price we can lose the chance of investment, because don't think that it would be profitable. So this is my opinion about if price maybe fixed.

• +1 1

Good question the answer is i agree with you actually the crypto market is totally based on crypto coin it is fluctuating.

Sometime it become less or sometime goes higher which makes bitcoin more interesting.

Yes, price fluctuations are the only thing that distinguishes cryptocurrencies from other currencies. So it will know the meaning of buying, investing or trading. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

I agree with you. If bitcoin price is fixed. Then people will lose Interest to invest with bitcoin. And also stop using this currency. So this is so much harmful. That's why i guess bitcoin coin price will never be fix. It will go through up and down flow.     

I think just like more currencies the price of Bitcoin changes everyday. The only difference is that the price of Bitcoin changes on a much greater scale then local currencies.Bitcoin value is based on how valuable market the people buying and selling bitocn think it is. Think about some of the more physical thing's you can currently invest in such as gold.The price of gold depends on its supply anf me demand.

Changing cryptocurrency prices is what makes more investors invest their money in cryptocurrencies.  No one wants to buy fixed-rate currency because we cannot earn from fixed-rate currencies.

• +3 1

3 hours ago, Ishaal Fatima said:

Hey buddy hope you are fine, as we all know cryptocurrencies is open for everyone and allow everyone to invest in it so how can you say that it's price is going to be fixed.

I think you didn't understand my idea, if you read the whole topic you will understand what i was saying, what i said is "if IF bitcoin price is fixed we will lose" that means we are getting profit from bitcoin because of its price fluctuation, 

Compared to other currencies, cryptocurrencies are the most volatile currency, especially Bitcoin, which is why so many traders invest in Bitcoin, because it is more profitable and traders always have a good time now because there is a really great opportunity for traders to earn the current Bitcoin prices.  Price stability is never desirable because in this case you can't buy and sell, but there is a downside to this fluctuation which is that many companies and governments do not trust cryptocurrency as a result of this fluctuation.

I would say that when the time comes, buying and selling coins is everything.  But cryptocurrency trading and marketing also requires a patient, a strategy when you buy and sell BTC.  It may seem simple, but in reality it is not. It does not differ from real currency or any product with known and calculated profitable production costs, but the most important element of the crypto market is decentralization, because currencies give this freedom some rise and fall and make us  Gives benefits.

Obviously, the digital money is the best thing for venture, concerning that we need to pick the opportune time to purchase the cash and advantage from that cash in case of a decrease, the cash is purchased, and in case of an ascent, the cash is sold and consequently a decent benefit is gathered.

I agree with you cos investment will be profitable anymore and even from paid post after deducting charges one will be left with little. Its not good for the price of bitcoin to remain stable