We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

We are employed to here to share some knowledge in different areas especially crypto currency. Topics or comments. .it more likely teaching each other . 

We must paid for useful post.

For both, for sure. Not all the people here know much about cryptocurrencies to teach to other people. Infact, more of us are here to learn. We are both learning and teaching at all levels. We are both the teachers and learners here. What dyou think? 

I believe that the purpose of this forum is to teach how we can use all the mechanisms to project ourselves through technology and in the long run it is related a bit to learning, because it is an exchange of knowledge from both parties. What one does not know, he learns from the other, but the root for these two tools to work in the Cryptocurrency is that all of us who belong to this community are very well founded with what this currency means, so that each one contributes their own learning and experience.

It is best for anyone who teaches in the forum to read all the comments and interact with the commenters because I believe that in this way the publisher gains the trust of the members by following their thoughts and discussing them in the comments.

I agree with you by posting we teach someone and tell them useful knowledge by content . And when they put their post we learn something as our bonus . We take money in reward of our teaching post

I don't  totally agree with agree with you on these. I believe it goes both ways. Learning and earning is very important and both can be gotten from the forum. There is no way you will post or reply to comments on the platform without learning unless you are not focused. Why not get paid for gaining useful information instead of focusing only earning talk token and Satoshi.

Yes brother this is the best thing for us before we learn from crypto talk and will be paid to us. After this when we are able to teach others like create new topics and give advice to others they also give us payment. This organization is the best thing to learn and teach for us.

Yeah bro this forum has the whole thing without delay, the airdops the trading gambling the apps and free sites to earn on one place to study and to train, and the first-class component is you may percentage your referrals and blogs and additionally youtube channel, i in no way idea i see this kinds of websites, i realize bitcointalk however we both now how tough it's miles.

Yes this was great opportunity to hold mate this forum has done the best for everyone is quiet and it strategies and planning are good by moderator to ever remember I want one thing say just keep follow rules

Yes I think.But during teaching,we are also learning.learning is the thing which never stops.I am agreeing with you,we get paid for teaching others and share our knowledge and experience.

Yes but in my view I think The forum has meny special things it's not just for posting you can share your thoughts also you can ask for help take advices from professionals 

You are right, this forum pays us until we teach and provide benefit to all members of the forum by writing topics and responses in addition to that it pays for learning.

Edited by Saleena micky
  • +3 1

Well, there is something in this in fact.  and if you take the time a little earlier, you could earn as a teacher at 0.25 or 0.5 rates, heh.

• +3 1

That is probably where you have gotten it wrong. Sigh. We are not being because we are writing or learning. A forum is not a faucet or a workplace where you get paid for doing certain tasks. Maybe motto of the forum "Make posts and earn bitcoin" is probably what is giving the idea that we are being hired, seriously we need to change that thinking. Don't get me wrong, the pay per post campaign is cool, in fact I am not ashamed to say it benefits me a lot too but the truth need to be told because only then we can actually have a way forward. Let's be more serious and get involved more in cryptocurrency related topics and we will even find more opportunities then...

• +1 1

Your point of view is excellent, but I must point out that just as we teach and are paid for that we benefit from all the content of the platform, it is like a bonus that they give us the benefit of learn and teach our learned knowledge

Yes it right,when we just read topic and not make answer thennwe not get paid. When we will answer any topic then we get money. So read is important to know about thing as new mumber when you have knowledge then you will make post and will earn profit from this forum. So it right we earn money by teaching. So if you have more knowledge then you can teach will and can get suitable amount of payment. 

Dear friend, you are absolutely right, we do not get money to learn here, but only to post and comment. We are available here, we will enjoy and take knowledge to others by our notice and we get benefit from that. 

Yes dear you are right but we need to read the posts . Because we cannot understand without reading and we cannot use same content of others so we need to content reading of others . And then we can type and we will paid. 

You are absolutely right. In here we want to work as a good teacher. We want to help other members by our posts or topics. But we also want to learn from other members posts or topics. 

Certainly, getting paid should be in return for work that we do and offer to get a reward. Learning is free for you, but it is wealth when you use it well, which is what you should realize that paying for it is not priceless.

• +1 1

Money can be gained from sharing information, my friend. The purpose of this forum is to exchange information and experiences related to the field of encrypted currencies, and the money we earn is to motivate us to spread our knowledge here

Not exactly, although you can earn here by making useful content and by posting relevant, informative and unique content, we are definitely paid here on this forum but also you can learn so many different things at the same time and you find yourself always in the learning phase of this forum and it is helping you as long as you are helping others.

Dear, I do not agree with you in general. We are here to learn and not to teach. We are here to learn everything related to cryptocurrencies in the forum. We taught us how to stay here in safety and abide by its rules. I mean, I am here safely, and the most important thing is that this forum and forgive us valuable information through the talk of encryption inside it in There is more than one section inside that has a meaning in cryptocurrencies and who is it. We must adhere to what others publish and learn culture, knowledge, or information in general. Thank you very much, 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you so much dude for enlightening us more about this, so we most try as much as possible to teach others in different ways because that's what are employed to do and not for learning alone, this is really nice and amazing. 

/ My answer is yes, most of the members do not have enough knowledge and information about encryption and cryptocurrencies, so their posts are weak.

• +1 1