We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

We are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning yes/No?

It is not wrong if we say that we are learner and teacher at the same time because we don't know about something in the cryptocurrency then we need to learn it and if we share our experience and someone take the answer of question from our post then we are a teacher.

and we are getting paid of learning and teaching from this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are right, this forum pays us until we teach and provide benefit to all members of the forum by writing topics and responses in addition to that it pays for learning

you are right we all are here in order to make content and that is why you can say that we are here to teach others but let me ask you who are the students then if everyone is the teacher

There is a lot we can learn from this site and we also know that those who don't know can learn from everyone here and those who know help everyone so this is how we can learn from this site

This relies upon the authorities 'perspective on this , We are here for training and learning , In the two cases we contribute well to the discussion. I don't believe that there is an issue with this, The inquiry that should be posed is how might we advantage our individuals

But we have to work not only to earn but learn a lot.crypto is a bestforum which has excellent features for the users.One can sitting at home can work and earn a lot.Definitily senior members are the teachers but every member is learning and earning

• +2 1

I totally agree with you that we are all here to teach, not to learn. And we get money for that. We need to learn as well as teach. Many people join it and share their thoughts with each other. Experience is the greatest teacher. We must create experience by gaining as much knowledge as possible. The best thing about Cryptotalk is that you can learn everything from it and teach to others also.

Actually i think it is a  complex topic.because i have no any clear concept about the topic.but maybe we are employed to get paid for teaching not for learning. But i think,the topic learning  is more important from teaching.i parsonally think,to make exclusive the site,learning is more important. 

On 5/19/2020 at 8:01 PM, Babubu609 said:

This makes me perplexed and confused later realized that yes we all here are only paid for teaching not for learning. 

From my question here many of you will agree by saying yes. We get paid for both learning and teaching but only a few will have same opinion as mine. Well I have reason for saying yes we get paid for just teaching not for learning. My reasons here are  here if you ask yourself this questions.

1. When I am reading does it read in my profile?

Answer: No

2. When I didn't respond to topics and just read it do I get paid?

Answer: No 

Why is the answers all no because I have to respond by writing and sharing the little knowledge I have in cryptocurrency by helping in teaching the writer what he asked. 

You can spend hours reading different topics from different members but you will receive nothing until you post. When you didn't make a post you don't get paid. When you are not qaulify to teach you only reply useless contents. Therefore teachers in cryptocurrency are needed to make the forum great. Disqualified teachers get banned and deleted from the forum. This are quite some reasons why my answer is yes. But still with that I will look forward to your feedbacks to see your opinions.

My dear friend I think that we are getting paid for both learning and teaching because as a beginners we just have to learn about cryptocurrency and about this forum and when we get to know all the aspects of this forum and about cryptocurrency then we should start teaching and give knowledge to the the beginners in this forum and help them to make their future bright.

Yes you said right there is the responsibility of all the members on this forum to work as a teacher for the beginners and the junior members and the get the paid for the teaching not for the learning process

I think that reading, reading topics and obtaining information and experiences is a good thing, but you are not paid for reading. You must publish, comment, add interest and exchange it with the members here. You must also add positive reputations to those who enroll and work with dedication and objectivity.

This is a confusing and confusing discussion because everyone here seeks to earn money, but very few want to learn and therefore everyone wants to write posts and earn money because there is no gain from learning and therefore not all members can achieve the main purpose of the forum, which is learning and increasing experience, so some members make posts from  Just earning and that makes them employees of the forum.

On 5/19/2020 at 9:27 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah you have a point we can't get paid for reading and we only get paid for posting, but what about you ask the members about some things you want to learn, though still you get paid for posting your questions right, i posted so meany questions i want to now and i get all knowledge i want to know and still get paid for posting my question or the thing i want to know and replaying to each and every comments on my posts. and still getting learned, and also when some one posts good posts i also learn by reading and if i have questions i still ask him through the comments and still get paid.

We only get paid for posting.  But at the time of posting we learn many things. So at the same time you also get paid for learning.

Commenting on others topic we learn many things. 

I don't think it is bout the working, teaching or learning it is bout using the forum and getting paid they just need the users to work and that is why they are paying us.

Yes we are but the expertise to considered we beginners by sharing us some of their experiences as an investor also we need some guidelines on how to become successful in this particular forum especially in cryptocurrency 

Here on this forum, we have to be a partaker of both teaching and learning, we have higher members here that are mentors to us in terms of learning from one another, everybody can't be a teacher bet we all have to be a learner because we get to learn more the more we are still on this forum, we are here to correct one another's mistakes and acquire better understanding from one another's sides of contents. In order words, we should endeavour to teach ourselves more by bringing on new topics so that we can learn better. 

You say right my friend we just get paid those posts whose we create if we can read any post we don't get paid . You say that why we should don't read any post and just focus on create posting . But my friend we read other members posts and we get knowledge and then we can create useful post . And creating useful post is better for us not other members .

• +1 1

On the contrary, this forum is not only for teaching .. you have to work a lot and gain a lot of experience and wide information at the beginning, then you can teach beginners and share your information with them so that they have enough experience and so on

To me i think we get paid for both teaching and learning here. If we get paid for only teaching here, then only those who creates topics would have been receiving payment for the topics created and even with that I don't think there is anyone who can be creating up to 20 topics in a day and this why CryptoTalk gives both teachers and learners here the opportunity to earn as far as your comments on a topic as a learner is meaningful and useful.

Not we not selected this forum for earning only.Because It is a good source of knowledge .it adds a lot to our knowledge  so we joined this platform  to get earn and learn at the same time...

• +1 1

Hi my friends, I think the reason I entered the forum was how helpful feedback and posts were paid for and in my opinion, if anyone wants to learn, they write down what they learned.This meaning has to be learned first from the internet and secondly from the forums, so I can see that the answer we got in exchange for both.

Yeah you are absolutely right friend. I'm also agree with you. Cause our first 100 post period was for our learning. That's why they didn’t gave us any payment for that. But after complete our mission we become a teacher. So we start to teach after that and get paid for it. 

I think most of us here as learner as its beginners section.But you seniors are our teacher who teaches us and you get paid for that.We are still learning and we still dint get paid beacuse of lack of Knowledge, we could not reach 100 post.So when we gather enough knowledge we can start teaching and get paid for that.