Scammers! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dear friend, thank you for your advice. Fraudsters are types, and every area of life has fraudsters who know the loopholes that lead them to their goals, so we should pay more attention in our work and avoid risks.  Good luck my dear friend

On 19‏/5‏/2020 at 17:52, magd said:

لقد لاحظت أن معظم المشاريع والعملات التي يروجون لها هي مشاريع غير موجودة على الإطلاق ، وهي وسيلة للسرقة ، وإذا كانت كذلك فهي مؤقتة وخاسرة ، ولهذا يجب عليك الخروج. من مجموعات الترميز المزعجة على Telegram.

Yes my dear you are right i am also lose my money from the scammer than i see this forum in the youtube. Now i see that is good from the other. Many website are present which are scam and the take all money.

• Useful or interesting 1

my friend you see many scammer in the all forums but you become careful from it. do not focus on it and only focus on the your goal and get the pay from it. i am very excited to start earning from it. many bots are scammer in the telegram and they do not pay to anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

We cannot simply get rid of the scammers, but we can learn more about how they work and avoid that, meaning that when anyone proposes a profitable project without any effort and without any capital, he is definitely a fraudster and seeks to steal your money.

Everyone knows that Telegram is the best place for fraudsters. You should avoid it and pay close attention, and beware of sharing your basic information, such as your password, with someone because you will expose yourself to the risk of theft and fraud.

Indeed, my friend, there are a lot of scammers, especially on Telegram, and they are really scammers, do for my part, I don't prefer using Telegram too much.

In fact, my friend, there are a lot of fraudsters in all telegrams and applications, and you should beware of them because if you fall between them, you are in danger and your money may be stolen through their fake offers that are useless, so when someone talks to you and gives you an ad to watch, do not interfere with it. And you should block it as soon as possible.

• +2 1

Scammers use different way to attract people by different aspects.  So it depend on us how we manage all this things

So don't care about useless massage which is send by scammers. So don't become greedy which is the common reason to be scame.  So get information about any project and then investment.  So knowledge help you to reduce you risk.so make right decisions when you are new ,because you don't know about most of things.

My friend, simply the Telegram application gives you the blocking feature. You can block the person who is bothering you, and to combat this phenomenon, those who are subjected to harassment must share with the rest of the people that this person is a fraud to beware of

@Omar Ommeish

• +5 1

Yes, there are many scammers on Telegram because of the ease and speed of access to a large number of users.It is better to ignore them completely so that they do not call you again . The important thing is not to be fooled by their tempting offers and not to enter suspicious links.

• +2 1

If someone messages you in this forum all you have to do is report it, you can simply ignore it, but if it does not respond to you then report it, we have to work to get a forum free of fraudsters, Be careful of the telegram, as it is the best place for fraudsters to be, and beware of unofficial channels as well 

• +4 1

Getting rid of them is very difficult and they are abundant
I find the solution is to ignore these messages and not trust anyone who offers us
We possess knowledge and do not need someone to give us profits. If we invest our knowledge and experience at work, we will get our profits without anyone's help.

• +1 1

Good amount of members without too much effort through the group we join.

I have always reported and blocked these and they have found out that they are only giving you fake information and always have the sole purpose of making money from your losses. Scam others with such accounts immediately. All you can do is block them and don't talk to them otherwise they will always be a problem for you.

Yes dear friend, i also faced many scammers specially on telegram . The simple and easy way to get rid of them is don't focus these type of posts.

Everyone understands that the current Telegram platform is a scammer's ideal location, where they constantly submit eye-catching offers and enticing links, and if someone falls into their traps, they steal our assets, which is why so many major experts still warn us not to click on any risky links.

• +2 1

Already many times I came across scammers on the Internet and in Telegram in particular. They also offered training in trading and earn x10 on the balance. I always block such people. I advise you not to indicate your email and phone number on suspicious sites or telegram channels.

There are lots of scammers available nowadays. We have to be careful of them. They will give you proposal to earn double money. Dont fall onto thier trap. Dont share your personal information with others. Dont click any unusual links. Make strong password. 

Scammers exist on all platforms! We must be careful not to give any personal information that would cause us harm, and most importantly, to report their accounts!.

The problem of fraud facing most of the members you have to be careful and do not deal with them or give them information or personal data This is best for you my friend

Hello dear friend, thousands of people have been exposed to fraud and they display advertisements to invest in Bitcoin currency and behind them are fake companies. Therefore, we must take care and good luck to all.

Hello dear friend, this is true. I have been subjected to such a situation by many fraudsters and I have noticed that they are all seducing in order to steal our money.

• +1 1

Know who you are dealing with. If you've only met someone over the Internet or aren't sure of the legality of a business, take time to do some additional research. Search for the images in the Google Image Engine or search on the Internet for other people you may have interacted with. Don't open suspicious text, links, windows, or email messages - delete them, confirm the caller ID via an independent source such as a phone book or an internet search. Do not use the contact details provided in the letter sent to you. And if they keep bothering you, block them.

• +1 1

The most important thing is that we realize that these people are fraudulent people, I usually block them or ignore their messages, they will eventually feel bored, they cannot be stopped from talking to us in other ways

Dear in general, fraud exists anywhere in the world and it has developed to a great extent after the spread of cryptocurrencies over the Internet in fraud on the Internet is more hidden in general, so my advice to you, dear novices, who shared the keys to the private wallet I have with me, and most importantly not to listen to any spam that may reach you  Anonymous source Thank you very much.

You will keep getting random scammers messages in telegram as they know they can message anyone, even just by typing the username, or any username, without even knowing where they found it. This is what they do and expect a reply, to begin with their scam.