How can we know if any site scam or not?? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

How can we know if any site scam or not??

I think that for an inexperienced person, who has no experience or knows that they can be scammed online, it can be more difficult to know when a site is scam due to their lack of experience, however for someone expert, who has already investigated and knows that every time you enter any social network or search for something on the internet, these tempting ads always come out, offering wonders, they automatically know that it is a scam and they know that if they enter they should be careful.

Very interesting and useful question for most crypto users that are interested in crypto investing and crypto world. Completely you can't know scam is it or not before the crypto token appears on popular crypto exchange with good price. But you can try to up the chance that project is legit, doing your own research, what is the main idea of the project, what is the team, what reputation they have, what organizations invest in them, what people think about their finance technology and crypto token and etc.

Very interesting, as I have seen how some investment pages becomes scam without giving face to the clients who invested their profit. Thank you for sharing the information that are very helpful.

Well, at first you can do a thorough search on it, i.e. check how long the domain has been in existence for example. You can also consult the opinion of the community.

Unfortunately, the crypto world has been quite fertile ground for all kinds of scams, since a lot of education is needed on various topics, and the possibility of profiting at the expense of users is quite large. This reached the point where many people came to consider (or even still consider) bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as scams, without knowing how to differentiate between unscrupulous initiatives and legitimate projects.

Although cryptocurrencies are mostly used legally, they have also become attractive treasures for criminals, who are quite creative in setting all kinds of traps for unsuspecting owners

These types of platforms are very helpful to detect a scammer and thus do not waste time or money, because has a stranger ever written you with a juicy offer? If so, then you may have come across a scammer.

TO know whether some platform/site is or is not scam, it would be very useful to have lots of friends that can use this it and ask what they think, if they have used it. Also, you can ask people on forums, social networks, check special websites

I think sometimes it's REALLY hard to tell whether the site is scam. I think the best bet is to just try it out and if its' tied with money just deposit the sum you won't regret losing. At least you will know that the site is scam and will be able to tell everyone here :) :) :)

On 5/18/2020 at 4:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Screenshot_٢٠٢٠٠٥١٨-١٠٠٧٤٢.png

Thank you very much for this information, I consider it very valuable since it saves us a lot of time (and sometimes money), which we can spend on Scam, particularly I had a problem with a token in which I believed and invested and it was Scam !!

This your post will be helpful to most of us here. I can thank you enough. Keep it up! Also, one of the ways to identify them is through the nature of their contacts in the website. Scam sites do not include tangible means of contact; some of them resort to only emails.

My dear friends, this must be helpful to know if a site is scam or not.

1. Pay Close Attention to the URL
2. Check Connection Security Indicators
3. View Certificate Details
4. Look for Trust Seals
5. Check the Online Reputation of the Website.

There are many sites on the Internet that can provide details of security information about the site and they can tell you whether the site is safe to use or not. I think that we should all try it and improve its use in our working life.

You can search for the site on YouTube and see people's opinions about it, or go to the Alexa site to know the ranking of this site, information about it, its origin, the number of followers it has, and its reputation, but do not search too much for new sites, as the famous sites you see on YouTube are safe for investment and trading

You can sometimes detect it by http and https 

Most of the scam don't have any secure website so the site without the S Is not a secure but rather scam site. Some have the S but still scam so be careful

If some website tells you to deposit money so that they can work for you and they promise you weekly and monthly returns then it is a scam.

You can know if a page is false or not by researching on the internet about it, asking in the groups and even in the same forums and surely you will find valid information about said page

I have used this application for some time and it has been very useful, but it is not true that it fails in some things like when a page is a complete scam and tells us that the risk is minimal, this can be a good option to check our platforms, but we must also look for information on other sites outside this

I think I do not understand well ... an application that determines if a place is good or not ???? who guarantees that this page is reliable. It could be badly intended with the competition. I think it is not so easy to know what works and what is not

On 5/18/2020 at 3:13 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends, I will talk about my topic today about the possibility of knowing whether the profitable site is true or not. Using scamdivers.com All we have to do is go to the site and put the link to the site that we are working on, then we have three possibilities Green .. the site is honest Yellow color .. the site is doubtful Red color You can also see your colleagues ’comments and add your friend’s comment

Un tema muy interesante, no conocía dicho sitio pero por lo visto es de gran ayuda para saber si un sitio es confiable o no, supongo que esta plataforma prediga por las experiencias de usuarios en estas páginas.

To know whether an ICO is scam you should do your own research. Read the white paper, mostly they are just a copy of other ico’s. And take a look at the team member and research with the use of LinkedIn if the information is correct. 

It is very important to know if the site is scam or legit which they are using 

You can check status of any site on youtube. Check 2-3 videos about that site and then research it.

On 18/5/2020 at 3:13, issa123h said:

Hola mis queridos amigos, hoy hablaré de mi tema sobre la posibilidad de saber si el sitio rentable es cierto o no. Usando scamdivers.com Todo lo que tenemos que hacer es ir al sitio y poner el enlace al sitio en el que estamos trabajando, entonces tenemos tres posibilidades Verde .. el sitio es honesto Color amarillo .. el sitio es dudoso Color rojo Usted también puede ver los comentarios de sus colegas y agregar el comentario de su amigo

On 18/5/2020 at 3:13, issa123h said:

Hola mis queridos amigos, hoy hablaré de mi tema sobre la posibilidad de saber si el sitio rentable es cierto o no. Usando scamdivers.com Todo lo que tenemos que hacer es ir al sitio y poner el enlace al sitio en el que estamos trabajando, entonces tenemos tres posibilidades Verde .. el sitio es honesto Color amarillo .. el sitio es dudoso Color rojo Usted también puede ver los comentarios de sus colegas y agregar el comentario de su amigo

Thanks for this excellent information. This is very useful for those users who want to start in the world of cryptocurrencies, in terms of investment, because they can lose money and become disillusioned quickly. In the event that this website is unable to obtain information, you can also take the time to seek opinions and reputations of those users who have made an investment in a website.

Thank you very much friend, the truth was that I did not know the existence of that wonderful platform, it looks very useful for what you say, friend, to know if the page we are working on is completely honest or is just a scam, it is really a tool that we should use Sharing to each of us in the world of cryptocurrencies would be very useful for each of us, the truth, thank you very much friend.

With the large number of fraudulent and fraudulent sites in the world of encryption and profit from the Internet, everyone must carefully investigate the site, whether it is honest or fraud.  There are many tools and websites that make it easy for you to discover.  Just write on the search engine a review of the site you want to search for it will show you many tools and sites.  But watch out for misleaders.  good luck.