Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Scamming has become rampant in today's world most social media platforms are used by scammers. They use social media platforms because it gives them less stress in getting connection with their clients. So my dear friends I advice we always look well into what we are about to put our self's in

On 5/17/2020 at 11:39 PM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Thank you my friend for alerting us, telegram is full with scammers, this also happen to me but I didn't get scammed by them. When i joined telegram newly few days ago asking for legit side I will make investment safely 8 scammers send me private massages that contain difference link which are fake, I realize they are doing it just because to steal my profit, so am advising us we should be careful with telegram because their is many scammers over there.

В телеге много скам проектов.. я обменивал крипту на фиатные необходимые мне деньги на бирже йобит и спокойно выводил на киви кошелек. Поэтому такими услугами неких проектов из телеграмма не пользуюсь и без сильной надобностью пользоваться никому не советую

• +3 1

Yes dear there are many scammers on telegram.so I advice you to be aware and blocked them if you find any scammer .don't give you personal information to others.they attract innocent people by offering them that they give them double money in short time.

Edited by Sairaranjha
  • +5 1

I have no experience  of telegram and its  channels. As you have  described  clearly these are good informations and instructions  for members  specially  newbies .
 Thnaks mate!

• +5 1

10 hours ago, Tushar24 said:

Yes u are right ,we all have to become more alert in the telegram because there we can see a lot of scammers .They always want us if we share our identity with them or if we pay them so that we can gain free coins .But we should know that they might be a scammer .So we all have to become more alert about this type of situation .If we don't become alert we can be harm by the scammers.

That is true @Tushar24 , telegram is a place like others social media websites Facebook and Instagram etc got many alot of scammers, we have to be caution when using telegram because scammers the coming by difference mean and ways they will see they draw attention of people to cheat them. Let ignore unnecessary informations and links that sending to us we don't have ideas about them.

Well, as for me,I don't advice a biginner to acquire any knowledge from telegram,I come to realize that telegram is a forum for fraudsters most victims of fraud are scammed through telegram,so let me concieous of our self not to get our selfs scammed .

• +2 1

Absolutely right my friend, there are many scammers in telegram, we should be careful in this type of scammers, and don't provide personal information to anyone take care..

• +3 1

Yes dear friend there are many scammers on telegram channels and the telegram bots and they will steal your money so to be very careful and avoid yourself from scammers and other fake sites.

One good thing is that you have learned a lot of good knowledge here in this community. That is our main purpose why we are here, telegram is commonly used by scammers, they tend to give you a private message, offering good things for you, do not fall for that if not you will lose.

Yes, the messaging platform Telegram has many scam groups and scammers.  I think you are familiar with cellfrap programs, most of them are scams.  So newcomers to the crypto world need to be very careful to stay safe from scammers in telegrams.

There are so numerous trick bunches and scammers on the informing stage Wire. I think you're too recognizable with selfdraop programs, most of them are scam. So newcomers within the crypto world ought to be exceptionally cautious to bve secure from the scammers on wire.

As for me, I have not been exposed to such situations yet, but I have heard a lot of talk about these scams and scams on Telegram.
But I would be grateful if someone shared his experience with us and made us aware of how these things are done and how can I be careful with transactions ???

Hello to all my dear friends yes my dear it's a nice topic and and I'm I agree with you there are so many telegram Channel we're making a fool and scamming with us so my dear friend don't go with them don't become fool and my dear friend the main thing is they're scamming money they're stealing money from us by seeing us to invest in that invest in like that so my dear friend don't trust them they're just making you fool and stealing your money so be aware of that....

I can not use telegram but some of my friends tells me can't use telegram because it is full scammer.Many of my friends face this problem. They tells me some groups in telegram are full scammers and the don't give a chance to go away. I am new here and still learning. 

Friends in my opinion we should don't joined the telegram groups or app because there is a lot of scammer . Who provide us double profit deal's.

The place where fraud is most prevalent in the world of crypto is the Telegram because there are many groups and channels that are interested in crypto, but there are a lot of fraud and fraudsters who try to deceive people,
We all have to beware of people who claim to be helping us on Telegram channels because they are often fraudulent, especially if they start talking to you on private chat.
Thank you for the alert.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can exchange or can invest on yobit there we can get an idea or knowledge and experience before and i researched everything before starting work here i learnt a lot of member hide their real feeling and do comments with full of lie or fake feelings bit more and more 

The good is that you have learned to r good knowledge here in this community. That is our main purpose why we are here, telegram is commonly used by scammers, they tend to give you a private message, offering good things for you, do not fall for that.

We must immediately delete these channels from our accounts and report them, as well as for the scammers who speak and present their false offers and thus the same behavior. Our first and last protector is ourselves and our logic.

Wow this happened to me too. For over months now I have been on Instagram busy doing fake Airdrops and waiting patiently thinking I will earn on cryptocurrency but all where in vein. Not until a Friend told me about yobit which lead me directly to this forum(cryptotalk) am glad that am here but it pains me that I didn't know this earlier. Nevertheless no regret knowing that am going to earn.

most telegram groups that claim to be offering rewards and redemption from poverty are fake and are only there to defraud individuals of her hard earned income, we should be fully aware of that 

On 5/18/2020 at 3:39 AM, Saj555 said:

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Message is essential gathering of scammera. The greater part of defrauding is finished by wire channels. We as a whole see that numerous individuals pm us on message even we don't have any acquaintance with them. These are tricksters. Be cautious about these phony gatherings.

Giving experiences of people are useful for learning about investing, trading and mining. But you must be aware the presence of people who are trying to scam you and steal your money by very smart tricks in the internet.

You should aware the telegram groups and telegram channel because in this many Scammers are working there. Do not give your personal information. So newcomers are be careful from the Scammers and telegram bots there at the Cryptotalk. You also making secure your account.