Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

Fraudsters are very common and there are many groups that we think are good, but unfortunately we discover many fraudsters within them.
Therefore, we must always, before trusting any groups or people, make sure of their credibility or ask reliable people with more experience about them or about good groups to join them.

• +3 1

You will encounter many fraudsters on Telegram or other social media, and this bitter is widespread on the Telegram.
But all we have to do is be careful and not pay attention to deceptive and fake ads and advertisements, which are most likely to be fraudulent.
Just ignore spam and think you'll be fine

I agree with you. There are many scammers on Telegram groups, so we must be careful and stay away from unreliable groups. I advise all beginners to stay away from anyone they do not know on Telegram because scammers will mainly target beginners.

• +3 1

Scammers are everywhere, so we have to beware of them and avoid dealing with anyone who is not official.

I joined some telegram channels out of curiosity and really saw that their shows attract a lot with generosity because they are false.

They deceive you with profit and then steal you.

Beware of them

• +2 1

Be careful, my friend, and do not join any group or channel on Telegram because most of them are fraudulent, and keep your personal information and do not submit it to any other website.

When i was a beginner i was also defrauded by the telegram bots where i was working with and they asked me to deposit in order to be to withdraw profit and when i deposited i lost all my money.

Very sorry
There are fraudsters wherever we go ..
But in this virtual world
They are much more
In addition, we do not know who we are dealing with.

You are right, my dear friend.  We people who are beginners in coding do not have the correct information and methods that we must follow to reach success.  There are many scammers and thieves who are always running to steal our money, so we must have prior knowledge of this matter and choose the most honest and trustworthy groups with the help of experts and senior members here.

• +2 1

We should be careful and do not give your personal information easilywe have to be as careful as possible and try to get away from these people so that they do not steal usBut this does not rule out the presence of people who are trying to steal money and defraud others, they are everywhere. 

• +1 1

In the Telegram application and the rest of the sites fraud has spread a lot in the recent period, so we must pay much attention to any site or robot we work with and we do not provide our personal information, mail and other things easily.

Edited by Boshra

Hello my friend, thank you for alerting us on this topic and taking more care than social media. This forum is also great to alert us to fraud and hypocrisy sites

Indeed, Telegram is one of the largest gathering of fraudsters. We must all be wary of the fictional offers they make and the links that push us to pressure it without knowing its purpose.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, the beginner's segment is important for beginners. The majority of newcomers begin their crypto journey in the beginners portion. We had no idea about the crypto environment at first due to our lack of information and experience. However, the beginners section has been extremely helpful in gaining an understanding of cryptography and in creating valuable posts and comments.

Yes ,you are right my friend, there are alot of group of telegram that are spammers and try to cheat us and steal our money, so we have to be careful and never trust any site till we will be sure that it's spammers or reliable. 

Welcome my friend
Indeed the site is full of useful information and the opinions and experiences of people give us useful information about the thing that you want to learn from
But this does not rule out the presence of people who are trying to steal money and defraud others, they are everywhere.

I think fraudsters are everywhere. If you are careful and do not share your personal information with anyone, no one can harm you and especially your accounts information

Yes, I have recently comment on a post in which someone of the members have shared the fraudulent group by a scammer with screenshot proof. I have not been installed Telegram application yet, but I have learned that there could also be scammers can do scam with users.

Even some of my friends were the part of telegram group community and they told me that they earned nothing from those telegram groups hence they  also told me that telegram groups are just a kind of spamming activity nothing else

• +3 1

Telegram is, without a doubt, one of the biggest gatherings of fraudsters. We must all be wary of the fictitious deals they make, as well as the connections that lead us to pressurise it without knowing why.

The CryptoTalk Forum has proven to the world that it is the best, most reliable and distinguished forum among many forums. In Al-Falqa, this forum provided us with a lot of useful information in addition to obtaining a fee. I benefited a lot from my joining this forum, but you have to be more careful with regard to groups. Telegram

• +4 1

I think you are right my dear friend But we must be careful of these people and give our personal information only to those we trust. It's a very annoying thing. All appreciation.

firstly thank dear about sharing your experience about the telegram scamming websites and you are absolutely right before joining any websites we should take proper knowledge nd information about this websites and search about that whether it is legit or not because we know that there are lot of scammers around us who wants to steal our money so be careful about that 

We all have to be very vigilant, in the world of cryptocurrencies there are many fraudsters, so we must not trust anyone and keep our information confidential with regard to telegram. I hope you provide us with some bots that lure people with the intention of fraud and stealing money so that we warn them.

The good is that you have learned to r good knowledge here in this community. That is our main purpose why we are here, telegram is commonly used by scammers, they tend to give you a private message, offering good things for you, do not fall for that.

• +1 1