Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saj555

Be aware of Telegram Groups or channel I guess!

I believe that the indiscriminate mail commercial is in Telagram classes, so that when an individual enters the Telegram application and watches advertisements for benefit, he enters a scam and his money is stolen to these groups: Groups of telagram

I find these warnings very useful and you should know which groups contain scammers so that active members of this forum are not defrauded 
Good luck to everyone

My friends, there are a lot of telegram channels, but most of them are for fraud and stealing the accounts and money of others, so I advise everyone to stay away from it, and whoever has any question or problem shares it here in the forum and everyone will help him.

Hello there yes you are right my friend be aware of Telegram or groups because I had experience in this platform about Telegram they are all fake they you they want you to read or want to Dell download their apps and give a false hope to giving money for providing platform at the end they just scam you so be aware of it

• +5 1

There's a lot of spammers and scammers on telegram. But telegram is a great community for crypto world. I couldn't understand that at the beggining of my crypto journey. Like i said its big community and usefull app and you can also report the scammers and spammers.

• +2 1

I think that the scammers are the major threat to the cryptocurrency world and the telegram channels are one of their biggest hideout, so we most be very careful and watchful with all the telegram groups and channels, thank you for sharing this with us. 

As for me, I never trust Telegram groups, as most of them contain fraudsters who want to steal your cryptocurrencies, so beginners should pay close attention to them, as they are always trying to deceive beginners

Hello my fried

At first when  i joined the crypto world i knew nothing about it. But then when i joined the forum I started learning some things. And then to convert my currency into my native  currency i joined a telegram channel or group. But unfortunately the group or the channel was full of scammers. And they scammed me out of nowhere and i couldn't even realize that time. So always be aware about telegram groups. 

Greetings my friend. That's a good advice , cause I had the same Start as you 

I joined some telegram groups too ,. Which it's full with many people , and after joining there you will a lot of private messages from scammers about fake projects or what ever

So better thing to do is to stay away of such groups and better to join groups with known people only 

• +1 1

I agree with gou ,whennwe join any sites we don't much know about that ,so can be helpfull and same of them.is scame.  But with time spend we realise that is real and which one is fake. I already heard about telegrams scame.  So it all just to like you ,because when you made a post on that matter then we can read and understand where we can scame.  So it good to beginner and new mumber that must read and get some how know from our seniors that my opinion. 

• +3 1

Hello, spammers you will find them in telegram groups and telegram bots I also used telegram but this app is full scammed for me I collect day by day 258 satoshi telegram asked me complete 500,000 and win withdraw but this all of fake app don't use telegram this ap not helpful for me and my members this is full scammed.

I think everyone agree my opinion and heart 💖 for me thank to all.

I have heard about some members using the Telegram application and their participation in some channels and groups, but I do not know if they are being deceived, as for me I cannot trust any group or unknown channel.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, there are a lot of fraudsters present in Telegram groups trying in various ways to deceive us, so we must be careful not to enter into untrusted groups and not accept any invitation to join Telegram groups from an unknown person.

Friend, what you are telling us is something very bad that happened to you, I hope you have not stopped working and have continued to get ahead because of the errors it turns on and well now thanks to you others may be careful with those groups that they join or unite them is why always be careful.

• Useful or interesting 1

Telegram is the largest gathering of fraudsters. You can see some information from it, but you cannot trust strangers and you can avoid deception by not opening any link they send to you or giving them any personal data so be careful and do not be sad about what happened to you, it is a lesson

• +2 1

Thank you for your useful advice. Telegram channels are the largest places for fraud in the world of encryption. Their users follow advanced methods and tricks, they can convince you to them and steal your money. So I advise you from now on to stay away from these groups and not trust anyone you do not know.  By banning all those who communicate with you on it, and consult the elderly about any danger facing you

• +1 1

you should to be careful about your account of the crypto and one thing more I want to tell you that you should to be careful from the telegram groups because there are many scammers and they can store your money and you cannot do anything

This is true, my friend, a lot of scammers you will find on Telegram. Everyone should beware of them because they will try to steal our money, and we must recruit to give our personal information to anyone.

• +2 1

Yes you are right this is good advice for beginner and as a beginner in this forum I learnt a lot from your topic by BTC as possible by creating good quality content is the important in my opinion and understand how trading or investment could be done in a safe manner without any risk or scam risk is necessary but scam you can avoid

Yes we should aware about the telegram Chanel . There are many Chanel now a days that are scam and make money by the people's. So I think we should aware about this and stay away from these channels.

Actually I feel sorry for you for that, there are many scammers who work on deceiving others through the Telegram channel. We should not be fooled by their offers to us.
I wish you success.

Scammers are spreading everywhere waiting for the proper time to steal your savings. Telegram channels are full of them, they show a good will to help and guide before they get what they want. Topics here always warn members from scammers wherever they are found.

Thank you, my friend, for making us aware, we are the novices, and publishing these stories so that we can avoid them and not make mistakes. Every area of life has its own fraudsters, so we must always be careful in our work and our steps.

Yes all of the telegram group and channel are scam and they mostly provided false information, i want to share my experience that i am connected to several groups but i never got benefit from any of them.

As a beginner,

To convert currency which you earn them here to fiat currencies that you use in your country, you definitely need help and guidance on how to do this often you will need to participate in a Telegram channel or group  that can contain many scammers so you should always take careful.