Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it

I agree with you.Ignorance  is man's biggest enemy in life. Apart from this, ignorance is also  biggest enemy of Success. So a person should not be ashamed to learn anything at any time. because Life is the name of learning. No one can succeed in any field of life without knowledge.And knowledge cannot come without learning in life. That's why I should always be happy or learn something in life ۔ 

• +3 1

Yes i really agree with you , we must seek and gather information about crypto because if you did not have enough knowledge about crypto you can't share your thoughts to the fullest in other people..

• +2 1

Ignorance is a very destructive weapon that alts one's development.

As related to this forum, lets all try to seek more knowledge and also exchange knowledge. 

Read the "About" section of this forum to know more and also abide by the rules and regulations of this forum.

Thank you 😊

Hottest topic ever seen since I came to the forum, ignorance not only in business but in our social interaction , it harms the mind,it affects our behaviors and it kills our reasoning. We need knowledge from different field to compete in this world internet knowledge,online businesses and crypto knowledge are all needed before even investing. You might be knowledgeable in some other field of endeavors but that doesn’t guarantee you are well in crypto world. We need knowledge to realize our dreams and aspirations, we need it to conquer the world and this knowledge can only be achieved through reading.the higher you read the more wisdom and knowledge you acquired.

The most dangerous thing in this world is not taking any risk, some people are afraid of taking risks they don't want to make mistakes, if you don't make mistakes you won't learn something new, when bitcoin was brought some years back they ignored it, those who invested in it are super rich now, you shouldn't stay in a circle, try to learn something new.

Don't  ignore. We have to gather knowledge and information from here crypto if we ignore post we can't learn anything from here. So please Don't ignore its your biggest enemy. Without learning you can't be Successful in your life.             

On 5/16/2020 at 8:31 AM, Babubu609 said:

Hello friends this was a very cool day that derives my attention over this topic on the keys '' ignorance in cryptocurrency is your enemy fight it'' I agree with this keys to create a topic like this. If we are talking of ignorance it is the same explanation as lack of knowledge. Therefore in this topic I will be discussing about the effect of ignorance/ lack of knowledge to a cryptocurrency users and still refers it to an enemy.

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever you are ask how have your come to be an expert in cryptocurrency? you will definitely say yes I start with a little knowledge and cryptotalk was the source of it and they make me what I am today. 

Here we can understand that ignorance is our biggest enemy, we need to fight it ignorance always lead us to failure and even getting banned in the forum. 

ignorance is our biggest enemy let's fight it together!!!!

Hello friend, in all endeavors in life ignorance will always hinder an individual progress and in a forum like this where you are expected to post meaningful article related to crypto currency you really need to constantly update yourself to enhance your productivity

• +1 1

Ignorance is not only an enemy to cryptocurrency but to one its self.if you are ignorant and not ready to learn, success is completely out of your side .so it's a most you learn how to work 

Yes, not just in cryptocurrencies but everywhere the ignorance is our biggest enemy. We must fight it or we will be in a great loss. We all must avoid it & learn about the things before trying them.

Cryptocurrency is cutting-edge enterprise and it includes a lot of new technologies, so in case you don`t have any understanding about crypto it`s not possible to use this technology and earn money here

• Useful or interesting 1

I am totally agree with you.  Now a days beginners thinks that they have high knowledge and invest in new coin which lead them to high loss.  I also recommend newbie for best experience and good knowledge before investing. 

whenever someone loses his money he loses just because of the ignorance and the great when someone tells him that there is a possibility of earning double of your investment within one day so that is abnormal but agreed and ignorance both will make him invest and lose all his money

On 5/16/2020 at 2:16 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, fear of everything new is bad for some people. Without risk, we will not be able to earn money and will not be able to experience new things in our lives.

well some times the fear is good and some times it is bad and when you find it abnormal in fear you can see that it is the best thing that you are doing and you will only know about the results in the future after some time.

You are right we should know about crypto if we become successful 

Don't focus on people what they will say just focus on your work ability and skill 

Absolutely right i strongly agree with your point of ignorance in cryptocurrency i am familiar of this point because i also face this point in trading when i thing and not purchase coin then the price is low rate then i thing that is more down and down but in the next day it will be increases so it is very bad for me to ignorance in crypto

Yes you are right my dear if we have no more knowledge then we should try best and it is the best activity and otherwise you fail so got knowledge and do it and learn crypto then you got more money.

• +1 1

Ignorance is a great reason for the lack of development of mankind, and ignorance in cryptocurrencies is a very normal matter because there are people who are ignorant about this issue, and also this ignorance causes a war against knowledge and is an enemy that suffers humanity

That is really one of the good contents at this forum that I am finding in this forum. And i am agree with you that knowledge is the key of success. It is the first step that help us move to our great achievements. Without knowledge, we can not run a small machine as it requires some knowledge to run the machine. Same in crypto world, we should haven't ignore anything about Cryptocurrency and trading, and learn more about cryptocurrency.

That is really one of the good contents at this forum that I am finding in this forum. And i am agree with you that knowledge is the key of success. It is the first step that help us move to our great achievements. Without knowledge, we can not run a small machine as it requires some knowledge to run the machine. Same in crypto world, we should haven't ignore anything about Cryptocurrency and trading, and learn more about cryptocurrency.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Knowledge is everything in life, knowledge is life with out knowledge you are nothing because you know nothing. We need knowledge for having a better life. With knowledge you can find wealth, you can build a house you can be a president you can be a minister in a society or in a community depending on which part of knowledge you contribute in learning. In cryptocurrency we need all knowledge about cryptocurrency that is the big reasons why we are here because if you don't have the knowledge you can't be here, because you don't know what is written instead of understanding and knowing what to write. The forums need members that have knowledge and are still here to share with others that have a little knowledge so that they become something great in future were this forum is creating a good history in the future. Whenever

I concur with you. Presently numerous individuals enter in crypto world uniquely in exchanging haveing no information on exchanging. Also, they lost their resources in it. I will recommend first develop yourself, find out about it and afterward start.

Good day mate. I totally agree with what you have said. Ignorance can lead us to failure not only in cryptocurrency but also in other aspects of life. It is a very bad habit and we should try as much as possible to stay away from it because it can lead to our lost. There is nothing wrong in asking for guidance and direction. If you do not understand anything or dont have knowlege about something, you should always try to ask your seniors. Dont go and do something that will make you to regret in the future. Stop been ignorant and start learning.

You're totally right, knowledge is important in every part of our life and it's important in crypto world too. If we start investing without having knowledge we can lose all of our moneys. That's why before joining crypto world everyones needs to improve their knowledge about crypto so they can adapt faster.

Ignorance is the first enemy. People thinks these web sites are illegal. Please work on it so that u know about the profits of any site. Work on it to improve your skills and increase your knowledge.

Edited by JohnySins

You can use the resources of this app to design your home, and you can become the manager. Based on the information you want to bring to the study, you have a medium. You can become a personal or online pastor. Cryptocurrency needs all the information about cryptocurrency. This is the main reason to come here. In this case, no information is impossible, so there is no concept that differs from understanding, comprehension and understanding. What a setup!