Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

I always like to comment on the topic of Cloud Mining because they are those pages where most scammers abound and you will surely end up losing your money in them, so I recommend that you be very careful, clarifying that not all of them are, but If I tell you that a large percentage if they are, I have been scammed by many, you have to do a good research.

To tell the truth, mining sites don't attract my attention, they scare me a little because I don't believe much in that type of investment. I have always preferred trustworthy sites where you can earn tokens through Staking and I am currently studying investment sites where you can earn a certain return on a monthly basis but I have not decided on a specific one yet.

So for now I only focus on Hold, Trading and staking where you do not earn much but it is a liability that is obtained without much effort.

This is not highly recommended since most mining sites are scam, they usually always pay the first days and then they become scam and steal your money, so you have to invest with caution

In my current position I'm not investing on any mining sites and if i'm not careful  then i can lose my money in investment so thank you very much it helped me to gain knowledge about it and if i do invest then i will get someone's advice and then invest

A lot of sites who provide online mining its scam surely. Some of them will just stole your money, another part just wont pay you mined crypto currency. Also if its not scam you could see too high min. withdrawal so you sill have to wait a lot. I only know VMining from YoBIt that isnt scam so if you can afford you would better buy this one

I don't think it's worth investing your money. This is a very risky business. You must know a lot about this case. Only a few are invested in this business.

Yes nowadays free mining site are so many but most of them are scam because it offered free mining so that will take too much time and in the end nothing will be happening I mean time will be waste and we will not receive anything..

web mining, cloud mining, it's all same, only the naming is different, in essence you are required to buy the package, when you buy the package, maybe they will pay you initially, after that they don't pay you, even though you contact them, they will gives you many reasons, and your money is lost, so, before you invest in web mining, you should check the website, whether it's a new website or an old website, then you can see how long they rent a domain

Thanks for this awareness topic, yes there are lots of mining site which ask you to deposit first then they give you withdraw ! But unfortunately they never give you bitcoin , they just scam you

Not every site is good for this.

I think you can lock a part of your money in a good projects like some drops which needs to lock some money or to add your money to some pool for liquidity.

But make good audit before

This last time the amount of scams has increased a lot in my opinion. There are very few real sites that have a good percentage of profits, every day I receive comments on telegram that offer me a very high profit percentage. Clearly you should not fall for this and if there was a way to report them it would be great, I think the best thing is to post with the name and the sites that you should not enter. This also greatly lowers the reputation of places that have cloud mining and are legitimate. I used cryptotab a lot and I didn't like it as it overheats my computer a lot, but if you have a GPU with good power, you shouldn't have a problem using it! To take care of each other.

well there are a few companys which are cloud mining a few years allready which are still alive, the revenue isnt that great but its atleast legit, also yobit offering that vmining which imo is currently one of the greatest and best offers at the market so u might consider that.

When you transfer your money to mining sites, you must first verify the authenticity of the site, after you are sure of the site’s credibility, you can then transfer your money to it.

Don't deposit a single satoshi i  any mining website. If any website gives you free hashpower for sign up on their website then you can try it. Otherwise you will get scanmed.

No,I think that it is not profitable, although mining at yobit looks promising, maybe I will buy...but there is no way yet.

Yes.. If we want to earn money on legit mining site we need to deposit... If you don’t deposit you will not earning money... So yes we need to deposit        

If you are risking with a  big amount of money on a mining site why not buy a mining machine and make a good income

It depends on the seriousness of the site, for example I do not deposit my money in a site that is very new, it is better to invest in exchanges that have been around for a while

• +5 1

That happened to me a long time ago and I avoid them, I do not trust anything on those pages and also that many more come out every day, all with the intention of taking away what you invest there is the purpose of the scam

Most of mining. Site's are scam because I have many friends have fooled by there platform It become interesting when it comes to there offer so be wise like me I always check the review..

Most of mining. Site's are scam because I have many friends have fooled by there platform It become interesting when it comes to there offer so be wise like me I always check the review..

On 15.05.2020 at 05:37, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

Yep, you're quite right. Most of such sites is just a fraud. However there are some working ones which are really engaged in mining activity. But the point is that they hardly ever can bring you some decent profit. If you really want to earn from mining then you have to buy a GPU rig or an ASIC. But do not try to mine Bitcoin, it's waste of time and money. There are much more profitable coins to mine like ETH and altcoins. But please do not invest in clous mining sites otherwise you will most likely give your money to scammers.

3 hours ago, Alexiscaceres said:

It depends on the seriousness of the site, for example I do not deposit my money in a site that is very new, it is better to invest in exchanges that have been around for a while

How to determine the reliability of a site? The fact that it has existed for a long time is not yet an indicator ... If you really invest somewhere, then it is either in hardware for mining, which, if something happens, can be sold, or in your own education, so as not to think about where to snatch easy money.

That is correct, all online mining platforms have ended up being scams, designed by criminals who all want to do is steal the funds of investors, who trusted the platform.