Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

I made the mistake twic investing in cloud mining. With experience I realize that it's just a pyramid scheme. Good to find posts like this. The experience in some cases is very expensive. I have not wasted my money on those scam pages again.

53 minutes ago, kazandiran said:

En este sentido, especialmente recientemente, hay sitios de minería HYIP con muchas estafas bajo el nombre de sitio de minería en la nube. Aparte de ellos, se pueden preferir sitios como la minería fenesis, que son antiguos y en realidad son mineros.

Good suggestion. I didn't know about them. Thanks for the input.

I will fin out more on the subject fenesis.

It is very true friend, many sites misleading advertising saying that they will give away hashrate, if you register on their platform on the board we can see that you are supposedly generating profits with mining. But who guarantees that it is real? Why would they give away Hashrate?
And in the end when you reach the minimum withdrawal you find that you must deposit on the platform to withdraw the money, it is an obvious scam.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

In my experience most of the mining sites are  fake, and the new users are get into the trap because they thought its the only way to earn. But the truth is its the waste of time. And after a lots of hard work you nothing. So everyone should stay away from the trap of mining. 

Most of the mining sites if it is true they ask for a high% when withdrawing but knowing that it is also up to us to use a strategy that helps us recover the invested in the site with everything and the interest that it charges us for that is They use referrals that play a very important role in these mining sites if you do not have enough referrals it will not be worth starting in friend mining sites. Cheers

si es verdad la mayoria de las mineria en la nubes piden depositos luego referidos y despues bloquean al usuario  es decir son estafas pero me gustaria su opinion sobre la mineria que esta ofreciendo yobi,net si ya la han probado gracias

Deposit money in mining sites is very high risky, don't invest in mining sites all are scam sites. Yobit exchange is offering virtual mining I think that is better to invest

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

It is an investment with a very low probability of losing your investment to start investing is a very good option

8 hours ago, cristina5 said:

Lately I registered in a cloud mining site called hashrapi and after accumulating the minimum withdrawal of 0.002 btc, I could not enter the account anymore, when withdrawing the payment it appeared pending until the account was closed, the good thing is  I did not invest anything, but that company has investment plans that I recommend you do not invest.

That's good you didn't put any money there because those sites are really scam I'm telling you and they normally operate for a short period of time and close the website or move to another one therefore,the best is to avoid them.

On 14/5/2020 at 22:51, Honny143 said:

Ahora, muchos sitios de minería vienen en el mercado de cifrado, pero el 99% de estos sitios son falsos, porque cuando estamos completos en estos sitios primero ofrecen minería gratuita, pero luego obligan a los depósitos cuando depositamos y alcanzamos la cantidad mínima de retiro que no pueden dar. Cosa, yo también soy la víctima de estos sitios mineros, por lo que no sugiero a nadie que deposite en plataformas mineras.

En el exchange Yobit se puede encontrar minería mas aterrizada, por cuanto se adquiere un token que ellos patrocinan y de acuerdo a la estructura del modelo de negocio este token se revaloriza constantemente (Yobit).

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

That's true my friend I was also fooled and scammed one day by these bitcoin scam mining sites, that is why we must be sure where we invest our money friend

Most of the mining sites are swindlers whose aim is to deceive and take the miners' money so that they must fall into their trap. There are several ways to make money, invest it, or mine.
For the benefit of mining sites

On 5/14/2020 at 6:37 PM, issa123h said:

Monument in mining sites Hello my dear friends, I will complete my series with you on the Internet Now we will talk about some mining sites that trick users and this topic is based on personal experience Most of these sites, my friends, only require a link to deposit Bitcoin, then a mining platform will be created for you to earn bitcoin with great speed ... But the surprise when drawing When you come to withdraw your money They ask you for a deposit as a commission My friend's advice don't be fooled Because you will lose all your money and nothing will come to you Real profit platforms do not require a deposit The most famous mining platforms currently It is a cryptotab browser It was withdrawn several times After reaching a thousand Satoshi Do not be fooled by my friend..Thank you

You are right, and that is why always it's so important to do some research online and look for reviews about the sites you're depositing your money in, because that way you can easily tell if it's a scam or not. There is not legit site on the internet that is going to ask you to deposit money in order to withdraw your funds

When we talk about mining, without a doubt we refer to scam, I think that investing in these Internet platforms is losing money.  When we start in the crypto world, it is important to research and know this topic very well.  If we want to generate passive income without trading, we can use exchanges that offer savings plans or InvestBox.

Вы абсолютно правы и я согласен с вами что я также был жертвой подобных сайтов которые являются мистификацией и мошенничеством мы должны быть очень бдительны и искать всю возможную информацию

Never pay to any site for mining. They will scam you and you can't get your money back. Please join the websites for mining are giving free hash for mining.

Edited by holataklu

That is true, we cannot be fooled by those pages, but there are always advantages and disadvantages in all of them; for example the pages that give you mining power in the cloud; They mostly last a year or a little longer, it is convenient there to invest the first days so you get even more benefits from your invested capital. I tell you that from my own experience; I have invested in those pages with good money and I have managed to take advantage of them before they close; But beware, never invest what you are not sure about losing; Now as for cryptotab it is a good tool, but the disadvantage is that it wears out your video card. I worked on that platform for months and I didn't get much truth and my surprise is that my video card wears out more than I thought. My recommendation is that you research maybe you can use cryptotab with a referral plan or some good video cards or even buy your mining machine or build it. There are always many ways to achieve your goals but always with caution.

in my opinion I recommend for trusted site only you can investment your money for mining, but many sitee are scammer they didn't get back your money after investment, so you need know this..

You have to take into account that external platform where you put your bitcoins to mine to obtain benefits is a risk since you are giving the power of your cryptocurrencies to the owners of that platform. If that platform goes bankrupt or disappears, so will your bitcoins. Find out before mining on any platform to see the security they offer you.

Well, the truth is that I would not recommend crytotab mining, that consumes a lot of resources of your processor, and with the little money that generates the truth is not profitable at all, and can be very detrimental to your computer.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:37 AM, issa123h said:

But most mining sites pay investors, but this is only in the first days of the sites, and the number of days varies from one site to another, there are sites that pay in the first months, and sites in the first weeks, but at a certain time the site will not pay final, but Site will only continue

6 hours ago, LionVic said:

Usually are a SCAM
For exemple: cryptominingfarm.io (now is closed)
But there are LEGIT
For exemple: feel-mining.com

Cryptocurrency mining is a business like any other. There, too, there are various syndicates, for example, mining pools, which distribute the profits to all participants, receiving good computing power from them. Otherwise, you won't make money in this business. As everywhere there is competition between pools, there are also scammers, but where can we go without them? They are, as elsewhere. Therefore, do not be surprised by what you see.

32 minutes ago, Ernesto12345 said:

This is true. You have tried work and registered in many of the mining sites and when you reach the required withdrawal limit, the site requests to deposit some money in order to be able to withdraw, and if you deposit, you will lose all your money, so you must stay away from these sites and never enter them.

The best mining is real hardware mining. On video cards, on ASIC devices, as a last resort, on rented data center facilities. Mining on weak devices cannot be profitable. This is a crime and leads to loss of money.

I have never been a victim of a mining site, the crypt was withdrawn at every opportunity, and when the hash rate in the pool fell, I just looked for another site