Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

it is really a waste of time and I think that until you achieve one dollar, you will make a great effort. You can use that time to work here, learn and earn some money. The captcha is among what is giving me headache. I was not able to collect any profits from it. They pay very little and most of the time captcha did not solve at one time. So from my opinion you should avoid it.

Well I don't think that it's a good amount of payment for me. Bcoz I think doing 1000 captia requires a good time. And while I can spend my time on this forum making posts. I may not learn everytime solving the captia but I can assure to get learnings and earning by making posts  

Hello Friends!

I did this job in past. Solve captcha and getting money is really not good. Because it takes a lot of time but gives no better results. Most of sites are fake.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I have not tried this but I have read the comments of the member and majority is saying that it is a waste of time and we should not do this and by reading comments I will also say that I will not ride is because I have not and I have not extra time to do such things.

• +1 1

No it is not suitable we have to solve alot of captcha in return for less amount of money so leave this and work on other sites for earning good amount of money. 

• +3 1

Hello mate I don't have much idea on this topic but thank you for sharing this useful information with us, because I have learn little about it sit hat I can get another earning site to me.

Can you explain the details more to us
To benefit us all
What are the procedures for joining this site and what is the average profit per day.

Hello friends 😃

the main problem is they pays very low prices, one year back iam also work in this site and solve 1000 captcha not easy, we can't earn 1$ dollar per day so leave this site and we can't use not because when they catch then immediately ban our account.........

But I don't like this type of things because they pay a little amount for it and we can't learn from this. So we should develop our skills to work in market-place or we should work in this site as it is paying us for learning. Thanks for sharing my mate. 

My friends i have my exprience in captcha sloving but   ir requires a lot of time and the profits are very low. Because only get one dollar after filling a thousand captcha.

My friend, I did not work on sites before that to get money, I entered this forum and I did not know much about cryptocurrencies, but this forum provides a lot of information and useful experiences about cryptocurrencies in addition to making money

I think in these kinda works the effort is more and the payment is not to the mark although it's good If you have too much free time. But I preferred Cryptotalk on any other site because it is more rewarding such as it is not only a source of earning but a forum to learn as well.

I have endeavored this location already, however it needs a ton of work and very a whereas, and you'll be able fair bring in a small cash from it. I empower you to chip absent at this location because it gives us a awesome bargain of financial benchmarks in return for our posting and commenting,

This is a faucet site that pays the lowest dollar or satoshi value for each captcha completion. There are many faucet sites that have this type of payout, but very rarely do they pay properly, most of them pay the lowest unit value. So in my opinion working on the Faucet is a waste of time because it is not worth the time we spent there receiving very little pay.

I am a new member, I am still learning the basic ideas, but this is a nice thing that increases profits. We must join this site after we get the knowledge

It seems to me a waste of time to carry out this type of task, very little pay to spend more than an hour solving capchas, it seems to me a waste of our energy and time, it is better to make an investment, at least you can earn $ 10 in 1 day with a little money.

I cannot understand this topic. But I tried working with such sites, but unfortunately, I did not get much of them, and using 1000 tests a day is difficult and needs a lot of effort for a little money, so it is better to work in other areas.

I do not prefer dealing with faucets sites because in my opinion it is just a waste of time and effort and many of them are deceptive. If not, it gives you little, meaning that you need many years to accumulate good capital.

• +2 1

I will not try any other site until I become an expert in this forum because the work here needs focus and understanding, and you cannot do more than one job at a time.

In fact, my friend, I am one of those interested in the world of coding, and I also heard about that work and I think that it does not help and wastes effort and time, I think I am in the best platform to gain experience and information in addition to good profits, good luck for you

I think it is bad to waste your time on such sites because they will only provide you with a few dollars and the withdrawal limit in them is very high so I advise you to invest your time in learning to trade and invest

Yes i already trying this website and but you have to know and thousands captured per day look easy and but i doesn't is really difficult to finish thousand captcha per day.

I think the kabcha solution is a waste of time. Invest your time on this forum and gain the information and experiences that you can benefit from. Share your information on this site and earn money as well

There are many websites that pay to solve captcha but I think working on such websites is a waste of time. We must value our time and learn.