Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I also went to try 2captcha but really, as you say, making 1000 captchas (or sometimes many more I get to see 1300 captchas for one dollar) is difficult because it is not that one solves a captcha and already validates it, but sometimes you enter in ralys of three or four up to 6 and 7 captchas in a row to validate a single captcha, in addition to the time invested to achieve only 1 dollar. It doesn't really seem like an option to me.

Solving captcha turns out to be an excellent option if we want to earn additional money, since the jobs are unlimited and you have the advantages of setting your own hours, the minimum payment is really low and you can achieve it in just one day, the disadvantage that has is that captcha is sometimes a bit slow, and perhaps for some people this work is often tedious!

Personally, it seems to me that either this site is a scam, in the sense that it will not pay the money, or simply the time spent will not pay off.

recently my friend suggest me to do job like this that i get paid by just filling captcha.I don't recommend it, it takes time and effort, I guess if it's legit it unfair to do all that just to make 1 dollar per day maximum, I looking for new websites nowadays, but it very hard to find legit and fair websites. so in my opinion leave that idea of filling captcha most or the apps are fraud

I don't believe in this captcha completing website , this type of website always so riskey and scam ! They don't pay you when you try to withdraw it, or if they legit 1000 captcha for 0.5 dollar is not worth! It just waste of time

Wow, this post is from the month of May, I wonder if that page is still active or if there is still profit to be made from this. Now I don't risk registering so as not to waste my time, but if you can tell me if it's still reliable, the I'll thank you and I'll go check it out.

There are a lot of sites that require you to solve captcha and usually it's not a scam. But it's not a scam only because it's paying you so little even greedy swindlers won't waste their time to rob so little amount of money.

There are a large number of pages that pay to solve the captcha, I recommend investigating the page a little before dedicating time and not obtaining the desired results

On 13.05.2020 at 13:27, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I think it is unprofitable. It is very much time and so small income

I think $1 per 1000 solutions is not really a good way of earning money. Moreover, using bots for this purpose is kinda difficult, because captcha is made for the bots not to be able to solve them 🙂 So, I think it is not worth trying

For people who do not have any initial Bank, it is a very good idea to earn yourself at least some money. I, too, when I started working on the Internet, still earned using such sites, solved captchas and received about $ 1 for a thousand captchas

I hate captcha and there are more profitable ways to make money both in offline and online. Do not waste your time in solving captcha. 

Captchas can take a lot of time to get solved. I saw some captchas on some websites and i was stunned, it was absolutly impossible to solve them, it was writed so small and the background made it even worse. I don't think a captcha faucet is better than a bitcoin or ltc faucet. Try to find a crypto faucet is my advise.

I have two months in 2 captcha and Kolotibalo, certainly the payments are very low, of course depending on the country where you are doing 2 dollars a day guarantees about $ 60 here are practically a market for 15 days, but the truth is they pay very little.

I think that man needs to be very patient to work with captcha. I respect the diligence of those people who can sit all day and night long solving captcha.

Очень сомнительное предложение, считаю на много выгоднее вкладываться в криптовалюту или же помогать другим людям своими комментариями.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Earning money is not easy. So yes, I did this job before I discover cryptoworld and I earned money but time is everything and it can take a lot of time from you.

If you are a beginner, then it's good way to try solving catchall for crypto or doing crypto faucets to fell first relatively easy crypto, but in my opinion it's not a good idea to stop on these two things, more better doing airdrops and bounties for beginners then you will make much more money in crypto and take more serious way for earning crypto with good sum, that was made on airdrops or on bounties.

• +1 1

I worked kolotibablo for a long time and I got some money from him, but to earn more you must not make mistakes and always have a high priority so that the capchas arrive faster

• +1 1

This platform requires a lot of effort and dedication of several hours during the day to generate from 0.5 to 1 dollar, I do not currently work but I have seen people who make a good profit with referrals, in the end each person finds a person in whom they feel comfortable. Luck.

There are several methods that you can make money with captcha by placing codes, doing the tasks of I am not a robot and like all those methods to earn money it is essential that it asks for a minimum withdrawal, but some ask for a small withdrawal and that is the good thing. ..

It seems crazy to me to solve 1000, the truth is that it is not worth spoiling your sight in that way, in the end you will spend more money on the eye doctor than what you will get.:classic_blink:

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

On 13/5/2020 at 9:04, Illuminatus said:

¿Existe algún sitio legítimo para ganar un mínimo de un dólar para países como África porque no hablan ruso, incluso yo hablo pero no puedo usar el teclado? 

I recommend microtasking pages like picoworker pay well for microtasks and the minimum payment is 5 dollars. You can withdraw PAYEER

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

I have heard about 2captcha and it is a legit site where you can earn, even tough you are not going to earn much, I think that it is a great option to get some starting money to invest in other options that may give you more profit

It’s true, I’ve used, not only 2captcha but also Kolotibablo, working on a working schedule from home, and you don’t need to strive to get to 1000 Captcha for a day, but gradually and you’ll get from $2 to $3. Plus he pays instant.