Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

I'm really DONE with captchas for the rest of my life. Ok, we are doing simple tasks, but our time is really undervalued spending time with this stuff. And hey, I have been doing that the last 3-4 months... I don't regret but I'm conscious what it takes and what it gives... and gives so small in comparison with what it takes.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

I do not advise you my friend with these faucets that only give some satoshi after you post something or watch some content, you keep working for a month to make $ 2 or less, looking for real investment sites that are better for you

On 5/13/2020 at 5:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

In my case I was once trying to solve captchas, I suppose that the interface has already improved, but now I prefer to use the captcha services to work with bots that claim from some faucets.

I have been using program for a long time. It is especially convenient through bot. But most of the time the captcha lasts a long time and the system does not accept it. Also, most recaptcha appear as a type of captcha during a search and the system sometimes does not accept them. As a result, it costs less than 1$ per 1000 captcha. Therefore, using this program is a waste of time.

I have seen several comments that disapprove of this option to generate income since the work done to earn a dollar is not convenient .. for that time spent it is still preferable to try trading with enough capital to earn 1 usd per day .. it would take me 1hs maximum compared to having to solve all the captchas .. in short it is a somewhat inefficient method for all the time it takes you

• +1 1

I tried working with such sites, but unfortunately, I did not get much of them, and using 1000 tests a day is difficult and needs a lot of effort for a little money, so it is better to work in other areas

the truth to me so far it has not worked for me, since its rewards are very minimal and also I am not sure of them, but neither do I tell them not to use it since that is already a decision of each one, and then yes to the others it works well for them

I have tried this before but I didn't get a good money for opening the CAPTCHA so that's why I think it's a good way for beginners

Edited by nhtk68

Actually I do not believe in this. Even if this is true I am sure it does not pay much. If you want to earn a lot of money then you need to do it for hours per day.

In my opinion they are a waste of time to carry out those captchas when they seem really impossible to carry out and more to reach the minimum withdrawal.

• -1 1

I do not recommend doing this. This is a very unprofitable and annoying activity. For such work, the site must pay at least 2-3 dollars

Yeah, I believe that all teens who tried to make some money in internet did this job but is very low payed and takes a lot of time plus it is really boring to sit in front of computer and find out the bicycles and fire hydrants!

This is a good option for the users who have lots of time. I don't think I have enough patience to deal with thousand captchas. For people who you have the time and effort to do such task and resort to such options. I personally don't find this beneficial to the use source in terms of time and effort.

I tried entering captcha job long time ago and honestly will not recommend it. Firstly it’s time consuming. Entering 1000 of captchas for the all day is quite boring to and all this only for one dollar. May be for kids it’s ok but better to find something more creative and profitable.

A captcha (Completely Automated Public Turintest to tell Computers and Humans Apart) is a challenge-response type test used to determine whether or not the user of a computer system is human. The basic operation of a captcha is when browsing the Internet, the user must interpret and write some distorted words that are proposed. If they are spelled correctly, then you can continue. They also identify images. The resolution and transcription of these is a job that is not very well paid. In some cases, payment rates can reach up to $ 1.50 for every thousand completed captchas

If it is something very simple to work with and you can earn him some money. Capchats with images are simpler, you can work in 2Capcha, Kolotibablo, among others and generate extra money.

yes I used to do a lot in 2015 and something to get start in cryptocurrency so I don't know the current situation about that they are giving the the money to the peoples for solving your capture or not so maybe you have to try this and if you are getting the money from there and you can start investing Crypto without any investment

If it is a good project, I have been working on 2captcha for a long time and I have earned little because I dedicate little time but if you work full time you can get a lot out of it, the 1000 captchas are very easy to reach if you download the bots that allows you to solve 2 captchas at a time time.

• +2 1

Sites with captcha solutions are generally not a profitable investment of your time. You will spend about three hours solving it and you will receive only a dollar.
 A similar situation is with bitcoin faucets.

Those captchas are easy to solve when you have a fresh IP. But it becomes much harder if you do it a long time from the same IP.

All sites with captcha is useless and they dont pay on time. They just waste your time and complete work done by you. So please away from such type of sites and projects. Hope you will understand my words.

There are websites that pay you for a captcha solve, like 2CAPTCHA, and these websites pay you very small amounts and need a lot of effort, so I do not recommend them.

I have also tried it, but you have to be quite patient because here in Venezuela the internet is not very good and it takes a long time to solve a simple captcha.

I personally wont suggest to do that to earn money. Because its waste of time and the amount earned is less when compared to the time spent. Some of the sites may be illegal and its intention will be to spam or hack other. Not all sites do so, there are some legit sites available to you. Some of the trustworthy sites are megatypers, captcha typers etc. It is your personal decision to do it or not to do it. Thankyou for taking this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.