Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

This is a very good thing I have also heard about it solving 1000 captcha is not very easy. 

I think one dollar is a very low for this too much hard work.

• +2 1

On 5/13/2020 at 11:27 AM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

This is really unfair to me how can someone solve 1000 captcha just for one dollar. I don't recommend it because its will just waste your time and gain little or no profits at the end of the day. Its better to look for a legit site and work to earn handsomely. 

I'm also a user of it and it is very legit. At first, it is very entertaining because I earn and also it is enjoyable. But time goes by, the captcha it gives is continuous. I mean I need to wait for about 20 mins before the new captcha appears, so I eventually stop using it.

I have tried this before, it is really tiring and takes a long time to finish and earn a dollar, the site is really honest and there are a lot of sites like that.

You can earn up to $1 for solving 1000 Captcha & receive bonus for solving complicated Captchas. You can also earn by referring more people to 2Captcha. You can immediately start earning once you signup & login to the site. You can get paid by PayPal, Payza & WebMone..To earn by solving CAPTCHAs, register with websites like 2captcha, CaptchaTypers, MegaTypers, ProTypers, CaptchaClub, or install apps such as Kolotibablo Bot. Or you can even take up a freelance CAPTCHA solving job with the help of websites like Upwork and Freelancer.in...

The big question for 2Captcha is just how much you can earn with the program. For the normal, basic captchas, you can earn anywhere between $0.25 and $0.60 for every 1,000 captchas you solve. These are the simple captchas where you see the distorted text on an image and type out what letters/numbers you see.And There is no explicit law which considers CAPTCHA typing to be illegal. However, by working with CAPTCHA typing websites, you are helping the hackers and spammers to continue their unethical, and in some cases illegal activities. So, although not illegal, CAPTCHA typing is an unethical way to make money online......

• +2 1

I work in 2captcha website it is real website if you have good typing skills then you must work in this website just solve captcha and earn money but sometime this work need our patience because you must work hard if you want to get good amount of money captcha solving is not easy job

Hello my friend, i want to tell you it is time consuming site and they pay low amount of money.if you collect more dollar you can not withdraw this money.i work on crypto talk it pay post money and mount was good.crypto talk is short time consumer.

• +1 1

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

yes you are right that solving captcha will give you earnings and money but I don't think so that it gives as much return as it takes your time and energy because it took so long time that you have to do 1000 captcha . So advice is to be a good member of cryptotalk and also earn good money

I don't have much knowledge on this though but with the members comments on this post i have gone through is that its legit and real but with a little earning which also requires patience and hard work. I think i am also going to give it a trial with time.

No, my friend, this work is not worth the effort at all, it does not pay much 1000 CAPTCHA. This is too much, and it is not easy. I prefer working in cryptotalk here. Payment is good and the information is very useful.

It is a very interesting site.I also joined 2 capcha and work this site about 6 months ago. I can earn money easily by working this site.I can earn 1 doller for 1000 capcha. It is very easy task and make money easily.If you interested to work this site you can try it.

On 5/13/2020 at 3:27 PM, abualez said:

what about you????

2captcha is genuine site and its pays really however the fundamental issue is they addresses low costs, one year back iam likewise work in this site and tackle 1000 manual human test difficult, we can't procure 1$ dollar every day so leave this site and we can't utilize not on the grounds that when they get then promptly boycott our record, my closely-held conviction don't work in manual human test locales its burn through our time.

This a very good way.But in that process i think the time was spent more then any of online work.If you have those time which you can spent,then you should go on my friend.But i prefer research about it properly and make sure you are prepare for it. 

All the majority of the people who raise money have worked on Captcha. The solution to 1000 Captcha is hard work for 1usd. Thank you for this topic.

Yes, it might also be beneficial if you can be affected person with this variety of work , for me, I do no longer like these strategies of incomes as it takes you a lengthy time to earn some cents. Currently, I decide upon to focal point on working right here only. 

I have been working in the online world for a long time. Initially, I worked on 2 captcha websites. There are some websites online that can be used to earn money by captcha filling. But I never prefer all these websites. You have to spend a lot of time on these websites. But the amount of money is very low. Nothing happens with what they pay. So all these websites are nothing but a waste of time .

• +5 1

I think that I would rather use my time trading crypto currencies than to be solving captchas for small amounts of money that I can earn 50 times more in 5 hours of trading.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:27 PM, abualez said:

what about you????

@abualez I tried it once, but I found that it takes a lot of time and does not give only a little. I think spending time on something more useful than it is better for me.

• +1 1

This site is very useful for those who have no money especially for students. They earn a money as well as  improve their english. I didn't know about captcha.wthat is captcha plzzz help me.Share your knowledge about captcha with me.

It is not legit i think so. You can make maximum of one dollar a day y working their. And, it is also not sure if those websites are legit or not. I have also tried out those captcha websites before joining this Crypto talk platform. This platform is legit and it is teaching and p[paying to its members side by side. I recommend everyone not to waste their time on that scammers rather work out on this forum and earn more. 

Captcha solving is really a timetaking thing to do.In return the amount of payment is too less.I think you should pay attention to more useful platform than that.Where just not your time but also your creativity will get rewarded in a handsome rate.This cryptotalk platform is also a good platform to spend your valuable time on.

Indeed mate, it is genuine site and its pays truly yet the fundamental issue is they follows through on exceptionally low costs, one year back iam additionally work in this site and tackle 1000 manual human test difficult, we can't procure 1$ dollar every day so leave this site and we can't utilize not on the grounds that when they get then quickly boycott our record, my sincere belief don't work in manual human test locales its burn through our time.

Yes you said right there is a captcha we should to solve them father income and sometime I'm this show the problem and did not work and we facing the issue that way there is a waiting time then the problem is occurred

It is  very time consuming, you can give them a try but I highly doubt that they worth your effort, unless you use a bot to solve the captcha but I'm pretty sure they have some tools that can detect your bot and ban you. 

• +1 1