Reasons why you should use search feature. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Reasons why you should use search feature.

Using the search feature will make it easier for you to look up topics which you are searching for. It can also help you if you wanna publish a topic and see if other published it already. Some of the users i think didn't always use the search feature but i do used it often cause it us wasy for me to look for some topics if ever i need a specific one. 

Unfortunately, many people did not use the search option because they were only interested in earning money and completing the regular posts. They are sluggish and do not take the time to look until posting. Hopefully, after reading this article, many people would realize how important the search choice was.

Thanks for the information. I noticed the search icon, but I did not know what options I could search for. Conducting the search for information or an idea I want to know about is a very important topic

Thanks dear for sharing us this informative topic. I am new user here and i didn't about this feature. By reading comment on your topic i know lots of about this feature. This is very useful for me. Thanks again.i will also try to use this feature.

Thank you my friend for this useful information the search feature is very useful to us, especially for beginners if you are looking for a specific topic or answer to a query can press the search button and you will find many relevant publications but unfortunately few members use it and benefit from it.

The search feature is very important, and I do believe that if we had been using the search feature, we won't be having the issue of seeing too many repeated topics in this forum, because before someone create a topic, he would have seen other topics discussing similar issue before him.

Yes, there are many search features. The search option is very helpful for us. When we plan to create a topic, we first do research using the search option. We search for any topic and comments and members using the search option. The search option really has many benefits.

I appreciate your participation in adding flags to your posts. I will take into consideration your advice in the next times in order to be more successful.

• +1 1

Many members do not use the search feature, which in turn protects them from repeating the topic and avoids being banned or learning anything that can be searched quickly.

Really this is a great feature which through we can get these types of benefits because on this feature we need to find the unread topics and also we have need to search any member on this platform and we can search all these things through this feature. 

I think, you have shared a useful and informative content and you tried to help others by introducing them to a new feature about this forum and I am hopeful that many beginners will get benefit from your content. As far as I am concerned, I often use this feature and it is quite helpful in searching so many different things here.

Really, my friend, the search feature is very useful I have missed a lot in the topics that I mentioned, especially in the topic of not repeating publications that have been published previously , but with regret still some members do not use them and they publish duplicate topics and with regret their publication is deleted because of that.

• +3 1

Thank you very much. Yes, it is important to conduct research to ensure that the topics are not repeated. I agree with you that most of the topics have been written really, but there are always developments that we can discuss in the context of the topic itself.

Thanks a lot for this post. I am still new and have noticed that there are many posts which are repeatedly asked since last year till today, and they have the same responses. So this search feature helps to avoid getting banned for repetitive content and to see all answers needed. 

• +3 1

Your topic is useful 
and it is a piece of information that 
I did not know before reading your post
 And it will really help us
To not repeat the same topics
thank you .

Hello dear friends, I am a new member in the forum and I do not know what is useful for the search option on the page. I am trying to pretend from the suggested opinions to reach something useful through which I can understand this option and what is useful. I only work on the pages that appear in front of me and I seek to delve into the work more than that. Please help, please

• +3 1

I too found the search feature very useful interms of finding some topics or to some person.earlier i didn't know about this. for me i don't want to repeat this topic and this feature help to avoid spam topics also, its really help ful feature in this forum. And by doing it I'm easily updated about some topics instead of focusing on one post.

• +3 1

Search feature will help you for all your crypto researches you might have because I believe everything is almost discussed in this forum therefore, you can use it like Google search and if you don't find any help there that's when you can create a topic for assistance and make sure it's not repeatedly or discussed already.

I use this search feature when I post any topic first because it contains information about the topic. If anyone already posts this topic, I abandon it because I don't want to repeat this theme and it helps to avoid spam topics and helps to achieve this forum functionality.

My wonderful friend .. Thank you very much for this advice, I already did not have any idea about this feature, I've always been worried about choosing a topic already and has been published by one another, I have provided a lot of trouble, I wanted to offer something new.

Yes, it is a great feature and it saves us a lot of time to see if the topic is recurring or not. Add that it enables me to search for topics published by a specific member quickly. 

• +2 1

From this post I learned that we can search any topic and any post or members with the search feature. We can research and publish new topics.

• +1 2

thank you my friend very much . I will start thinking about that .I was afraid of posting new posts so I get a ban and I was wondering how some members create original topics . and what you said will help

You are right .. Thank you very much for this useful information that we avoided creating duplicate and unhelpful topics .. This avoids us prohibitions and warning points and gains us greater benefit

• +2 1

My dear friend, I do not think that working in the encryption forum needs a search engine. Within this forum, everything is clear and recurring topics. If we respond to them, we are not banned. It is possible to delete the topic and delete our comment with the topic