The free sites phrase is completely wrong - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brand1

The free sites phrase is completely wrong

Some foolish are searching for free cryptocurrency. It's just wasting of valuable time. They need better to work to earn cryptocurrency. Nothing is free in this planet, we need to do hard work to gain something good.

• +2 1

Some have low payment annd will ask for a lot and other may scam as they will ask you to deposit money and will ban your account when you are do that. There is very risk and it is nothing free anywhere. Be very careful too and not make this mistake as the friend here is suggests to not call anything free money.

• +1 1

Yes of course dear you are right I am totally agree with you . Their are some sites who only attracted us with the word of free but they never give us such money so all those sites are fake .

Thank you for this information .. Although I am a beginner in digital currencies, I found that the Crypto site offers many advantages, including payment for publishing and participation, and it leaves us the field for investment and trading on the Iopt site, and this I consider a wonderful thing for me

Yes,you are right. Thanks for sharing this valuable information. We can't achieve success without hard work. If we want get money we must do any work or some tasks. There is more attractive offers so don't waste your time on it. Because you can't get anything from it. So work hard and don't give up yourself until you reach your goals. 

• +2 1

Mention that you have to work hard for them. The word "free" attracts more people. As accurate as it may be. It is the hostage of authentic marketing but yes, you are right. At least cryptocurrency is true to their slogan.

Yeah and the truth is ,most of this sites are always trying to make money out of your work, I give you an example, you have 100000 satoshis and every time you give 2  satoshis about 0.003$ is deposited in your account that is about 100,000 divide with about 2 which comes to around 50000 then multiply that with 0.003$ whichs comes to about 150$ so the fact comes out , for every 10$ they give ,they gain about 150$ and that repetedly always turns out to be the best profit one can ever get thats why opening a faucet is really lucrative you can even give about 5 satoshis every about 3 views and you still will triple or even multiply your money about 7 times

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you

This information is very correct and accurate

Even this forum pays you bitcoin for posting comments and information about digital currencies and frequent posts daily. It is not possible to get money without doing anything.

is nothing free in this world. There is only a mutual benefit. Whoever tells you a free profit will laugh at you. If you want the real profit, you must strive and it must be in return. 

• +2 1

Hello friends, I am a great lady and I have life experience. I tell you that nothing in life is free in order to achieve your goals you always have to work hard and that way you get everything you want honestly and without breaking the laws stipulated so if they tell you that you can become a millionaire for free, pay attention that surely behind there is hard work or they want to scam you.

I agree with you opinion, but we did not find a site that pays members without guarantees or a paid amount of money, such as investment, for example, or fake sites that are supported by a number of fraudsters that attract people with material temptations and many other sites, but the forum did not call for fraud or fraud, on the contrary, it offers us more of what we offer in terms of information and experience It's not just the money that we have to be a little positive

Yes, this misconception of some people must be corrected ... Money cannot be made without any work ... Here we work, learn, help others and answer their questions ... There are many such sites as I think they are also fraudulent

Yeah free sites are completely fakes and wrong

In this era of technology there are lots of free sites that are totally scammers 

They scam people by offering free earning or offering high rates profit

Dont waste your precious time on such fakes sites

Work on this platform 

this is totally safe and secure platform for earning and learning 

Nothing we can get without hard work or free.  Nothing seems right to me without hard work.  So I think instead of wasting time on free sites, spend time looking at good sites like Cryptotalk.

you are right no one gives free money to any person we make some of the profits to them in any way that is why they are giving the money to us. So keep this in mind, you are not worthless.

Yes i agree with you ,everyone want to to earn money just as free. So don't waste your time in useless sites. So if you want to earn money without investment,so cryptotalk is the best site for earn money.spend your valuable time on this forum and earn money from this forum.

Being human being we are always attracted towards the term "free" while everyone knows that reward is only for hardwork. More the hardwork, more will be the reward. None of the site is giving cryptocurreny for free , they are just attracting the people for their own benefit and income amount is very low. So we should must be aware of this fact that struggle is far better for a better reward.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

We all have experienced such a site as such, and we all also know their truth that they are just liars, I am not saying ... Logically why do they give us money for nothing? There is no person who gives you money without providing a service or benefit to him .. For example, here we write and participate in the various activities of the forum in order to obtain money and this is fair for both parties (we and Cryptotalk administrators)

On 5/10/2020 at 8:01 PM, Brand1 said:

Everyone is searching and always talking about sites that give free cryptocurrencies but the truth is that this term is completely wrong because there is no site inside the crypto world that pays members for free
All of these sites have to perform some tasks for them so that you can get the money
For example, taps sites that pay members every hour
We all know that these sites pay very little amounts and everyone considers them free, but we are wrong because these sites pay for the solution of the kapacha, because this site gets profits from these kapacha and you pay a small part of these profits. For example, the site gets 100 Satoshi in exchange for the solution of the captcha while paying 20 satoshi per person per hour So I hope that everyone corrects this term because it is completely wrong and there are no sites that pay and offer money for free

I completely agree with you @Brand1 there is many side that will promise you that they will offer you profit which is probably not true, they will do everything possible just because to get you involve in their website waste your time work tired ending without getting any profit from them. Cryptotalk is the only reliable platform I see that giving everyone his right and paying people everyday immediately after they have done their work very well.

Honestly, there is no any sites that gives free reward without any task, But i hear that people are saying that there is free site that gives cryptocurrencies free,I think even that will also requested for task,so no any sites that will give you free reward, thank you for your time and effort for the topic.

I think there is no site which give you free amount with out any task crypto currency required work if you work they will pay you and remember to remove the "free"word from your life and work for your needs 

I think my dear friend the concept of free sites is always wrong. There are some which are based on reality but it has been seen that there are mostly fake sites are exist on internet. So we have to avoid to visit these sites. So be care full bout it my dear. 

Those locales are genuine paying however the issue this is on the grounds that they pay modest quantity spigots we utilize a great deal of time yet we acquire modest quantity. They are not free destinations, since we contribute our time and we use cash to purchase web bundles

I think that yes that the phrase of free sites is totally incorrect because if those sites that supposedly would be free are only sites in which the scammers have created or are sites that are free but are not worth it for what they pay you.

Those sites like this back many people friend but we have to be very careful since these sites are highly recommended to friends.