Question about faucets? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Question about faucets?

Money to cover faucet expenses is received from advertising. To create one's own faucet, it is necessary to learn available on the Internet open sources and instructions, install faucet on one's domain, connect ad monetization to the faucet, attract users to it.

Well, it seems to me well explained in the comments of the colleagues, the taps are ad sites and the money comes from there but not only this, but also the traffic of people, that is, by the visits they make to their page, they too They earn money, but especially for paid ads, many people only use the taps to earn coins little by little but there are a number of people and companies that pay them to put their ads, that's why they call them paid, and it works quite well. especially to the best known as neobux or mining platforms or brokers for trading.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:49 AM, issa123h said:

Hello my dear friends I have a question about the locations of the faucets that drive us almost every hour Where do they get the money to cover these expenses? And they are what we as users benefit from us What are the conditions for creating these faucets ??

I think most of the faucets get money from ads either from games or gambling sites and I think they give each user a percentage on satoshi or it depends on what kind of faucet it is.

The faucet pages depend a lot on how you work it, also on advertising and they have also released new ways and way of recharging to bet on faucets, make events on bet and on other side of faucets that they put in events ...

They are a reward system, present in the form of a website or application, that dispenses small amounts of digital assets to promote them among internet users and / or obtain a return

In the first place they only benefit from the advertising that is in the faucet, by clicking on their advertisements from other pages the owners of the faucets win, and for you to start with a faucet you must have a fairly high capital

Hello, the faucets consist of companies that pay others to create advertisements publicizing the products and services offered by those companies, the prizes offered by the faucets are payments in cryptocurrencies for each advertisement that each user sees. Faucets have become very popular today and represent a great option to generate income in cryptos. Cheers

Most of the faucet pages depend on each person who is in it to see ads or occasionally visit an advertised page and join it. However, I have read that these pages could use our cpu to mine their coins, while we are using...

The taps win for the ads they show us and there are many. They pay us a small part of that. In several of these faucets you can also be a sponsor of a faucet and they have some tools that will help you set up your account.

many of these faucets take benefits from ads, but the main reason for faucets is improve the knowledge about crypto on new people, so sometimes de same coin create a faucet just for attract more people, more invest, to improve their coins.

I think faucets are a waste of time, effort and time required to assemblethem, and you will benefit more from it in trading or investment.

everything is based on advertising, some faucets give you the opportunity to create your own ad to invite users to a site to be your referrals.

On 5/10/2020 at 4:46 PM, magd said:

I don’t know where to get the coins but most of the faucets that I have been using were using fake coins and the withdrawals have not been completed I have a lot of supporting pictures of withdrawals from the faucets pending so far more than a year ago

@magd you are right I also work in many but I didn't get anything one of the thing is also when I make a withdraw they make some stages which is totally impossible to complete so we have to think before doing something like that because we waste our time..

As you visit these websites for faucet campaign, you are creating traffic to the site and the more the traffic in a website, the greater the potential to raise revenue from advertising. So they give you a little through faucet to come back again.

They are supposed to make money from the large number of visits and advertisements on it .. and it gives 20% of its profits to all its users in the form of digital currencies .. this is if the site is honest .. so I think it is a good project and does not need a large capital like other projects .. but it needs to be studied And experience in programming and marketing .. Have you really thought about it? I don't advise you to hesitate ..forward

many faucets site are scam , thos which are not their is very little amount to claim . so i think faucets are waste of time . 

These sites are truly sincere and deceptive Honest people work on advertising and referrals so that the site has a participant base and increases its popularity At that time, companies relied on him to promote their materials and products The participants themselves benefit from this service in return.

Profit comes to them through the number of visitors on their website, and the more visitors, the greater their profit, and at the same time they give their visitors some of the profits through the coin taps.

Waste your time with this kind of site, you will gain nothing and put in a lot of effort for nothing, so stay away and focus on airdrop better

I think I'm good at learning about cryptocurrencies, marketing ads and sharing referrals, but looking after them is really a waste of time

Faucets are such a waste of time that I do not recommend anyone to work on them.  The faucets do not give out money for free, rather they take money from the developers and the workers solve the CAPTCHA for the developers.  Faucets also earn from advertisements on all faucets.  Do not believe that there is a site that gives you money for free. They earn a lot and only give you some satoshis.

• +3 1

I have visited most of these faucet sites and most of them are scams and there is no charge.
There were very few faucet sites that were paid that were not worth the time because they were very low revenue

I see that faucets are a bit tricky. It requires a lot of skill on the part of the users on designing as well as gaining the trust of the visitors who visit the sites that are created in order to gain popularity through which the users earn money. Users who have knowledge regarding creation of sites through which they would like to earn money can use this platform.

• +2 1

There is something that is honest and what is fraudulent and I think their profits are few and sharing an air drop is better

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG