What did you think about shopping with bitcoins? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

What did you think about shopping with bitcoins?

On 5/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, Rickso said:

@betelihem i'm the one who spend crypto for buying things online so i don't agree with you mainly for 2 reasons...

first of all because no one can know where the bitcoin price will go (it can go down or up) so i spend my profits if i want without thinking at the future price because i care only about the present price in this case.

second, if you buy to hold then you are not helping bitcoin because only the exchange between person can help him to grow. like the normal economy, you need to buy and sell for let the economy run

Hi my companion, truly, Bitcoin is a precarious and quickly evolving money, however we can discover an answer for this issue later on, or we can deal with it and become acclimated to it and manage it in our every day life.

• +4 1

Hello dear, buying and selling in that currency is a big and heavy loss for that. Bitcoin can be converted into money in the amount we want and we buy with that money where the value of the money is the same

I see the bright side of bitcoin shopping, in this way you can buy many important services and necessary needs online without the need for a bank account and obligations that may be difficult and strict

• +2 1

I am from UK. And here the uses of cryptocurrencies have already began. There are several companies and organisations which are already accpeting cryptocurrencies as their payment method. The crypto world is quite big and the people are already starting to get involved with it. So we hope that soon every companies will accept it as their way of payments

actually there is a point in what you said but you missed something important , if you cashed these satoshis which are equal to 200$ and then bought the phone with USD , it doesn't matter even if Bitcoin reached 20000$ you won't benefit from that because you already cashed all the amount you had , so I will prefer if I can buy directly with BTC in case the fee is low

• +1 1

Very interesting thoughts, mate. As a matter of fact I didn't think about these issues much in detail but what you say might be true.

I don't consider paying my expenses with Bitcoin much, not for the moment at least. I like Bitcoin as it is, an investment option for the future, nothing more, nothing less. I wouldn't pay with it, too.

As you have said we need more stable digital currencies if we want to pay with with crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't like shopping with bitcoin, i prefer to convert my bitcoin to my country fiat currency and use it to buy things that I need. It's TRUE that the value of bitcoin is not fixed its value is volatile ups and down.

Shopping with bitcoin is a great idea and a simple way of making shopping so easy for people who used digital asset, moreover it is a welcome development in the world of crypto because finally the world is turning it attention to it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that shopping in cryptocurrencies and in bitcoin have some disadvantage like this. As you said the stability of bitcoin is not sure and I think that it will be hard for those who sells online because there items will not be bought. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Friend your post was very bad, you written so much inside a sentence and didn't even care to stop, really starting with asking us to read the whole post might have been a joke for you but not for me. I hope that more will give you dislikes as this is what you deserve for trolling.

Shopping with bitcoin may b risky due to fluctuations in the digital currency it might be lose of money.My opinion is that we always prefer the trading by using the bitcoins as compare to shopping.

Yea I think that you are right and I think that it is great to have because ai think that if you are able to shop in cruptocurrencies then I think that it will be great for both the seller and the buyer because they are both using cryptocurrencies 

• +2 1

This is not issue that bitcoin price is not fixed and always fluctuating this is strong fact. Don't worry when you make a transaction then at that time your calculations made by the system of any company which accepted buying and selling of any tangible goods with crypto currency coins and tokens

• +3 1

I never experience that and it is a good idea to make shopping with the use of bitcoin, it will be more accessible and easy to everyone because you are one tap away to pay your bills

• +4 1

Don't shop with bitcoin because the price is fluctuating every time and its not good for shopping its good for trading and making more moneys, just exchange with fiat money and we can shop with it.

• +3 1

I agree with you on this one since bitcoin price is not stable it's better to exchange it to fiat funds first and purchase goods than purchasing direct with it if we had this ability to avoid losses of our coins due to price fluctuations when shopping

• +4 1

I see the bright side of bitcoin shopping, in this way you can buy many important services and necessary needs online without the need for a bank account and obligations that may be difficult and strict.

• +5 1

Shopping with bitcoin is very good idea, because its really giving us a hard time to convert our bitcoins to fiat currencies in order to be able to do shopping

• +4 1

My friend, you are wrong in this matter. When you buy a purpose from the market, you pay by bitcoin on the same day .. Suppose you transferred Bitcoin to securities that day and bought the mobile. Then you went back and bought the rest of the money in bitcoin. That means the same loss .. Think again. Correctly quote me.

I think I'm not agree with you because anyone purchase anything with bitcoin, first convert in dollars. So there is no affect of rate changing on shopping with btcoin, because we are paying in dollars.

• +1 1

I think it will be a futuristic method because in today itself different countries different coffees are accepting bitcoins as a payment but it is not accepted worldwide but in the future in the new digital world, I digital coins will be accepted in shops.

The comparisons you get to make are good, but in many situations you get off track and get tangled, I can tell you that what matters at all times is that we are calm and wait for the best price to buy cryptos and bitcoin, because when it is at a low price, even if it loses 10% in some days, it goes up too much in the long run.

Perhaps the spread of the cryptocurrency culture at the present time will be good. I hope and dream that it will be officially approved and that most of the shops work in it so that you can shop using your cryptocurrencies. I really hope so, my friend, in the near future.

You’re not exactly giving the idea of shopping with Bitcoin as you have already explained even Bitcoins are not so much a family these days that people can use Bitcoin for their daily expenses in the digital world There are many platforms happening now you can use your Bitcoins instead of flat currency Platforms. 

First of all ,All is good thank you..I think shopping with bitcoin is easier and more feasible ..But we should keep it from Mind  that their price keeps increasing and decreasing in the market,So we must take care of this while making payments .