Help for beginners - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

My dear friend, I wish you a good start in this wonderful forum, at the beginning and before starting work you have to read the rules and laws of the forum and adhere to them accurately and you can take advantage of the instructions at the beginning of each section, I think it is the best advice I can give you

• +2 1

Welcome my friend. You can visit a section about the forum to learn about the rules that must be adhered to in this forum and to avoid the ban or warning points
They are very simple rules that can be applied with ease

Hello my friend, in this forum you have to understand the rules correctly and adhere to them well, and read the posts installed in it to benefit from them to understand the laws well, also do not hesitate to ask for help from other members.

First, you must read the forum rules in addition to some topics that explain these rules and explain how to post in the forum, then you must publish your first 100 posts in the forum in order to be eligible to earn profits.

Welcome to the world of cryptography, my friend.

First of all, you have to read the publications and search on all sides until you reach enough information about the world of cryptography.

After that, participate here by creating new comments or topics so that your post is not less than 100 characters long and that it is new, not repeated and useful.

The basic thing is that you should follow the rules and instructions applied by this forum otherwise it will create problems for you. And the work is make posts and earn Bitcoin. So by adopting these things you will work easily .

Dear new members i know when we are new we are very confused because we have header about it that the forum rules are very strict and thats why we are worried but dear friend we can to follow the rules so you follow it then you do not worry about it.

Most of the new member don't know rule of this forum I just guide them first complete your 100 post than post 20 on daily basis and after the 7 day you will start earning definitely you will earn but first you have to learn from this forum because it will help you ever.good luck👍

Welcome my friend, read the members ’posts in the first and second sections, and you will learn more about the forum. You just have to stick to the topic of the post and stay away from copying. good luck my friend.

There are general rules in the forum here that you should read calmly and apply them carefully in order to keep yourself safe here
In order to protect yourself from the ban process

Welcome friend that humility when asking for suggestions and help, I want to tell you that you can count on the support of us here in this forum we work together as a team follow the advice that my colleagues have given you to carefully read the terms and conditions of this forum by putting it in Practice will do a good job. Success

Welcome to the forum mate. Rules and regulations are located in the forum at the beginners section. Better to understand all the rules and regulations to avoid violating some rules. I have read so many useful comments and everyone already give some tips. Let me add my tips too for everyone. Happy posting mate!

• +4 1

Dear beginner, follow my advice to you, please Faris. Its smell is like an index to work within this forum, so I advise you at the beginning to enter a section about the forum and read all the forum rules.  Gain and enter strength in this field because you have understood the basic rules and rules of the game to stay inside the forum Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rules and conditions are the heart of any platform, and breaking them makes bad consequences for members. So I am very happy that you are asking about it. You need to always make sure to follow the rules and regulations and also make sure that you don't spam the forum.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are a lot of rules we must adhere to, such as writing only useful comments that are 100 characters or more in length, avoiding copying and pasting comments from other members, and avoiding abuse of others.

Why are you telling him that he is late to join this forum? So when was he supposed to join this forum? However, if your rules and controls are mentioned, you can read it under the Beginners and Forum section. However, the main rule here is not to copy and paste, and spamming. Do not create more than one account.

I'm new as well and its excellent to help fledgling since they dont realize that how generally will be acceptable donor we should tell thm the standards jst like me my first day was hard for me yet now my older folks help me and I adhere to the guidelines now I think I'm one of the great jr part in crypto..

Why are you telling him that he is late to join this forum? So when was he supposed to join this forum? However, if you refer to the rules, you can read it under the Beginners and Forums section. You are not allowed to create inferior posts, so please focus on creating constructive posts in this forum.

Wellcome my dear friend in crypto talk forum in this forum you learn every think about crypto currencies, but we all work under this forum rule's, because its very important to know this rules so when you open any section first topics you read, because in this topics forum administration pinned this forum rules, so i think you understand this forum and follows rules.💚

Yes you are right dear mate. We should need to help beginners. We also came like them so they can also be like us if we give them guidance. So try to give our best guidance to everyone.

We're all amateurs. here, otherwise we wouldn't be in the junior division but by my work for a few days more what you need is not file, patience, perseverance daily to take your points everyday understanding of the rules and regulations of the forum

The rules and terms and conditions of the forum, you get it in the search engine, you only look for forum rules, and you get all the parameters to follow, so as not to be eliminated from the cryptotalk campaign.. 

On 5/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Henry123 said:

Hi I am new on cryptotalk forum. so I don't know the terms and conditions of this forum. anyone please share the terms and conditions of this forum with me. so I can understand this forum easily with and restrictions

Well come here my friend. First of all you need to complete 100 posts as a free trial after completing 100 posts you will be given a task to make 20 posts or to comment on 30 posts every day. After it you will be paid. Keep in mind that  you need to makes the valuable posts and choose useful content for comments,otherwise you will be banned. 

• +4 1

Well my dear friend, you must first of all enter a section around the forum and start reading the basic rules of the forum and make sure that they are applied in order not to fall into trouble.Then you can ask for help from experts if you have a problem that you did not find a solution to

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. First of all, you must abide by the rules in this forum and respect other members. Avoid "copying and pasting", spelling mistakes and spam, I advise you to work hard and patience at the beginning bcause that is the key to success.

• +1 1
  • +3 1