Help for beginners - Page 46 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Henry123

Help for beginners

I am also new user here. I start my work only few weeks ago. I suggest for begginer to first read all the rules and regulations. Becareful when you are working at this forum. Remember all the rules and work by following all the rules. If you didn't follow any rule than your account should be banned.

Welcome my friend to our family .
First, you can see the forum rules in the section about the forum and must be adhered to well .
Second, stay away from spelling mistakes and focus on writing content and posts that are useful to everyone .
Thirdly use easy and simple (uncomplicated) words.
Fourthly, avoid sending spam.
Good luck, buddy.

Welcome that the terms of the forum stipulate the participation of 20 useful comments per day and that it is not less than 100 characters and that it does not deviate from the topic of participation and that it is in the English language exclusively.

Hello my friend i am also a new member on this website that is why i do not know much about . i hope you will get more experienced answers from other members who know better then me.

Dear friend, you are supposed to read the forum’s terms first before you ask, and then you have to highlight the ideas that you did not understand through publications that ask for your answers and make it easier for you to understand the forum. I hope that I have helped you.

It's easy to use any other forum you need just to bring new information to share with us respect the rules of the forum. Copy paste is strictly prohibited in this forum . Just try to make your own topic.

Hello my friend, first of all, to see the rules and understand them well to avoid the ban, and after that you have to be active in a positive way through the responses and useful topics to avoid spelling mistakes in your writing as well.

I am newbie too and its very good to help beginner because they dont know how to be good contributor we should tell them the rules just like me my first day was hard for me but now my elders help me and i follow the rules now i think i am one of the good jr member in cryptotalk.org

Welcome my friend, I suggest that you read the forum rules first and work on them, then gain your experience by following up on the posts and asking the elderly about any question that you may face

Hello my friend
The forum is easy to use and not complicated, you just have to read the forum rules, follow the forum policy and abide by it, and follow the beginners section, you will find the topics that revolve in your mind.

Hello beginners, if you are new here than you must know about the rules and regulations of this forum. Don't copy paste the content of others. Try to post useful content. Talk about relevant data. No other discussion allowed.

As long as you are a beginner...You have to pass the mission of the 100 free comments that adhere to the rules of the forum, not to publish leaflets or comment comments that incite hatred, to be aware of spelling and grammatical errors, to continuously search for experience and knowledge

Welcome my friend here.

You can read the rules easily in the About section.

One of the most important of these rules.

Not to post topics that are not related to the forum.

Your posts must also be over 100 characters long, and clear from mistakes.

Avoid getting warning points.

You can read carefully about contraband in the forum, which is talking about politics, wars, etc.
There are also rules that she must follow, which are writing in clear and understandable English, writing about topics related to the world of cryptocurrencies, reply to topics in proportion to their content.

We should read rules and if we follow rules, can be one of the best. That there is beginner section, and we can find a lot of information about that from it. So just follow the forum rules, write useful contents and remember to respect all members and the forum leaders. Also you should not copy and paste or send spam to anyone in this forum. 

Actually Well come in this forum and this forum for learning and there are many senior members are available and helpful and this daily newbie enter and not what to do work here then the senior members helped.

my dear friend if you don't know the terms and condition of this site move to about section and other sections also so you will now what are the rules and regulation of this form.

As a beginner, I  know the rules of this site but I don't have complete knowledge of their earning method. I don't know even how to work on cryptotalk. Some people say that cryptotalk is very good platform for earning. I don't know it is very good and bad site I need time and experience to find that it is such a great site. I hope that I gain experience to start earning on this site. So I works hard to become good cryptotalk er.

مرحبًا بك يا صديقي ، أنا جديد مثلك أيضًا. أنا أيضا حصلت على بعض النصائح. لا يجب أن تعلق مرتين على نفس المنشور وأن التعليق لا يقل عن 100 حرف ولا يجب نسخ تعليقات الآخرين ..

Edited by Katadaabed
أخطاء املائية

@Henry123 Welcome mate. This forum is easy to use. I will recommend you to first read all the rules and regulations of this forum. Second make sure you are not violating the rules. If you violate any rule of crypto talk you can get banned or you can get warning point. Third make sure to post a good content. Don't get disheartened if your post is deleted. Work hard and work with focus. Hard work pays off. Best wishes!

It is very important that you read the rules section of the forum before you begin your career with creating posts or comments And be sure to apply them well to avoid getting warning points and then banning 

Welcome, my friend, to start in the forum, visit "About the Forum" and learn and start posts in the beginners section to gain experience to work in the rest of the sections

I am also a new member but I have little knowledge that can help you little. Plz avoid from copy paste work and don't make multiple accounts.for better reputation write useful and informative topic.

Study the rules after making the 100 test comments you have to start with 20 daily on the seventh day you start charging if you make more than 20 nothing will happen to you only that they will not pay you you always have to make comments or publications that are referred to the cryptocurrencies nothing about your personal life because we are not to solve private things and if cryptocurrencies are not worth it and it is punished by the administrators if you copy the comments of other members I hope I have helped you with the little luck that brings you.

To reduce risk you just need to go through the topics that are pinned on the top of these section. That is where the basic rules and regulations of this forum are listed. if you have any doubts or clarification regarding the same you can consult with any member who would really help you out on this platform. Try your level best and become a successful member in this forum of cryptotalk.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.