Which is most stable? - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rabby20

Which is most stable?

It accepted almost on all exchanges and most places where crypto accepted. I hear about the crush of usdt almost from its beginning but still, no one can replace it. All attacks on usdt looks like just market manipulation.

On 10/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Rabby20 said:

Whch is most stable coin  or token? Bitcoin or Ripple ? Or have any other coin/token which is more stable ??

If you were comparing this two coins i will say that ripple is more stable compare to bitcoin. As we can see bitcoin can drop to a thousands and can go up to but it is all depends to the market manipulators.

Not a single one of the stable coins in the market inspire me too much confidence, but of all the coins USDT is probably the best but there have been rumours that there are not as many dollars backing the coin as their developers claim and many are still not satisfied with the explanations given about this, so my recommendation is that if for some reason you need to use a stable coin then you need to watch it very closely otherwise one day you could find yourself with the surprise that your coins are worth nothing.

10 hours ago, Jacess04 said:

for me there is no coin or token that is stable all of them are getting high or getting low price. specially now the bitcoin's price is getting higher and some tokens are getting higher too.

It looks like you need to get to know a few stable coins, the price is always stable and will continue to be stable:
"USDT" meter
Dai "DAI"
USD Coin "USDC"
Paxos Standard "PAX"
TrueUSD "TUSD"

Other stable coins are too new and the liquidity is too low.USDT is used on every exchanges. It is still the best stable coin, but with the current situation with Bitfinex, we don't really know what is going to happen.

50 minutes ago, Jacess04 said:

Yes i think so because im new at this. And i only know is The btc and except that i dont have an idea about the other coins if they are stable or not but i know that btc price is getting higher when december comes.

Yea, but I think you need to know about stable coins, it will be useful for you. when Bitcoin will experience a correction / when bitcoin is pumped hard, you can exchange your Bitcoin for a stable coin, this will save you from loss.

10 hours ago, Jacess04 said:

Thanks for the knowledge i really do need this kind of advise it will help mo to learn more about btc. And the possible loss of investing money from it.

You're welcome, I also learned a lot here. always be careful in investing and trading. lest you lose your money. Good luck.

There are many stable coins, such as USDQ and coins whose prices are guaranteed by the price of gold, now altcoin which has a stable price is preferred even though it does not have a large profit but has many benefits such as when we trade, the profits can be obtained directly convert to stable coins

If those people who are investing their money in stable coin i think they need to invest in USD and USDT which is more stable coin and safe.

10 minutes ago, Zentoly said:

If those people who are investing their money in stable coin i think they need to invest in USD and USDT which is more stable coin and safe.

According to me investing in stable coin is not a good way to gain high amount of profit if those who want to gain huge profit then he need to invest in unstable coins like bitcoin , ethereum, litecoin, and xrp coin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

if you have enough money to spare extra funds for life, in order not to think about your investments, then of course you can buy Ethereum and Bitcoin once for them and send them for long-term storage.  After some time, they will really show good results.  But if you earn money every day using cryptocurrency, then at very low prices, each cryptocurrency user will fall and look for ways to minimize losses.  It is the stable coins that give this opportunity.

the only option that we are forced to use is USDT because of its popularity and volume otherwise they are all terrible coins with a huge risk because they are all centralized and many of them (including USDT) are shady as hell. so they are a disaster waiting to happen and when that happens you can only hope you weren't holding any of it.

I disagree with you because in my opinion there are no stable coins, anything can happen sometimes, sometimes going up and down, but that in my opinion so if you have your own opinion it's up to you

It accepted almost on all exchanges and most places where crypto accepted. I hear about the crush of usdt almost from its beginning but still, no one can replace it. All attacks on usdt looks like just market manipulation.

If we say about real stable I vote for DAI. This coin has real support and provision of funds. In addition, the project has a good idea with own stability and some rewards for holders. I recommend DYOR. It's not generated token as USDT/TUSD/USDC and so. It's a real economy

On 10/23/2019 at 9:35 AM, cheewy said:

the most stable of couse is stablecoin. but you wont get profit from that. volatile is a part of crypto, if you ask me as xrp holder, i said hold xrp. i believe this coin will surpassed ethereum in next year

I agree xrp is the most stable and next gem coin this year and incoming years. 😁

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

My guidance for fledglings is to locate a decent market and watch its moves, search for coins that can possibly go up and purchase coins at a low value at that point offer at a high cost or in the wake of acquiring a benefit, begin with a little sum initially to learn

well, patience can give maximum results, but you have to know that not everyone who can control his patience and the price movement of cryptocurrency does not rely on patience because prices will not rise if no one buys, so try to invite your friends to buy coins that you have so that the coins you have can be sold and you get profits.

Yes there are many stable coins in market as of now. But earlier there used to be USDT tether and it's still alive. New stable coins like USDC , pax ,etc are also exists in cryptocurreny market which are stable and can be used to keep our funds stable.

45 minutes ago, SociallyDifferentAnimal said:

I am happy that your favorite doggy-doggy is now rising. Is it possible for Dogecoin to also make a good comeback and a never before seen ATH in 2020? I am sure many can be happy to see Dogecoin claim its rightful place in the crypto market. 

No man, the price of dogecoin will not experience a high increase in 2020, because of the high amount of supply that I have explained. Even dogeocin prices will become COIN STABLE at prices below 25 satoshi next year.

3 minutes ago, SociallyDifferentAnimal said:

Okay, since you are an expert on Dogecoin then I will believe on anything you say. So is Dogecoin still a good investment that now we can not expect a bull run in 2020 for this coin? I actually have some Dogecoin in Kucoin now. 

I'm not good at predicting crypto prices but I'm talking about logic, where if there are crypto coins that have an ever-increasing amount of supply it will make prices difficult to move up, maybe this is happening to Dogecoin.

if you don't want to get a loss you can trade stable crypto like TUSD, USDC, PAX, DAI They are stable coins ..

Actually there’s no thing such as stable in the cryptocurrency. That’s why you have to optimize your investments and always secure them as much as you can. Anytime they might goes up or down or worst be gone. 

For me, the most reliable stable coin which is a reserve in the bank how much printed in official ways. This is the most discussed issue for Tether. I think the biggest problem for Tether also.