The best method for receiving more referrals? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

The best method for receiving more referrals?

The best way to make money on referrals is to buy or create your own channel in a telegram or on YouTube, gain several thousand subscribers and then throw your referral code (you just need to interest the community, so that they also make money on it) and that's it.

• +1 1

You can search for referrals in telegram groups, twitter, facebook, instagram. You can blog about cryptocurrencies, signature campaigns, create a YouTube channel etc.
The possibilities are huge 😉

• +1 1

I have not yet started to use faucet. So I don't know the correct procedure that goes with it. but I do understand that if the users have referrals they would be able to get more profit out of the platform. Hopefully sometime in the future I would be able to learn more about this in a detailed manner so that I could also start gaining from it.

You do not necessarily need paid advertising, you can publish your reference link here in the forum, leaving the instructions to do, there are even groups in telegram or other platforms where you can leave your reference link, I hope this can help you.

The best method to get referrals, personally, is YouTube, because in that medium you can give a better explanation transparently, where the user will learn faster than through other social media, you will say but nothing else on YouTube you do not get referrals, it is true but YouTube is the best option for many.

I personally think that one of the best ways to get referrals is through social networks. For example, you could create groups with information related to the project you will work on, and leave your referral link, so people could join. Telegram groups would be a good place to start.

For me I have my own ways of getting referrals and is through WhatsApp platform.  When you tell the person straight to come and join you  to do a particular online business they person might think is a scam so he won't come but by using Whatsapp platform you can get the person.

You create WhatsApp group and give it catchy names examples , Learn free trading. The moment he sees free Trading he or she will be interested to know more and you can introduce your link to that person over there.

You can promote your link in facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and some other groups that like the crypto currency world, you can also create a blog dedicated to talk about crypto

There are nowadays quantities of bots that help you to have many referrals for any platform only that there are some pages that detect it quickly and others do not.

Чтобы привлечь большое количество рефератов, нужно сгенерировать большое количество контента, содержащего полезную информацию со ссылками на сервис. Тогда этот контент нужно продвигать. Платформы для продвижения контента:
собственный сайт
Яндекс Дзен
статьи, обмен
аккаунтами и группами в социальных сетях.
ссылки на сети из видео YouTube
будет идеально, если информационный трафик будет выливаться на информационные статьи.

Черные методы

рассылка по почте
списки рассылки для профилей социальных сетей
спам в комментариях, форумах и гостевых сообщениях.

It's a very good recommendation /foresight but sometimes we have to follow some laid down rules and regulations like in the forum here, referrals are to be posted on a giving section of the forum. 

A large number of people use social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. Make sure to create a page, a group (if this feature exists) and post useful articles on the wall, a list of hyip projects with links to partners in which you invest. Users will go to your page, group and read the news feeds, maybe some people are your references (partners).

• +1 1

You could create your own cryptocurrency blog and attract new users, take advantage of the information provided by cryptotalk to enrich your contributions and also bring new people to the forum. You can try different social networks, there are still many people interested in cryptocurrencies but they do not know how to start.
Another possible way is with telegram, there are many groups where you can find and share referrals, it takes time but it is possible.

• +1 1

In order to promote your referral link like these people, you must have either a YouTube channel, a group on Telegram, or any social network. As for paid referrals, there is a lot of site, but you will never benefit from them because they will come based on a small amount of money and will not interact with your site as required, so I advise you to create a group and start with it and publish honestly to gain people's confidence

• +1 1

I recognize that referrals are one of my greatest weaknesses; I will be very attentive to what my friends advise you. I've even been involved in facebook groups that help each other with referrals but they haven't helped me

The best method of receiving more referrals is to invite the people you know especially your family and friends.secondly use referral links form cryptocurrency platforms and share them on social media eg Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc

• +4 1

Hello how are you? I believe that the best method for a person to have more references is trying to become known, in different ways: instagram ... helping other people to inform themselves ... is an option too!

On 5/8/2020 at 4:16 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I'm working for some time on some faucet websites and other similar platforms and I can say I'm working hard and I really enjoy each Satoshi, Litoshi etc. I get but I keep seeing people having thousands of referrals - working quite less than me and having huge profit so I've starting thinking of ways to getting a lot of referrals as quick as possible. It seems to me that best way is getting the referrals via paid advertising but I am trying to find website which provide this in a good price so I'm currently checking with one of the PTC website I have some funds in. Could anyone share his/her experience of ways of getting more referrals in short time? Have you tried youtube advertising etc.?

I think by spreading our referral links we help the crypto community since we attract more people in.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

It is better if you create a telegram channel and find members on the fb group it will be easier because your members will definitely have a hobby like crypto and you will find it easier to reference every project you follow

The most thing is social media in general and publishing in groups that are interested in these different areas of profit, then after that the YouTube platform, which is very powerful in bringing traffic

On 7/5/2020 at 17:16, Altcoinfan said:

Hola a todos,

Estoy trabajando durante algún tiempo en algunos sitios web de faucet y otras plataformas similares y puedo decir que estoy trabajando duro y realmente disfruto cada Satoshi, Litoshi, etc., pero sigo viendo personas que tienen miles de referencias, trabajando bastante menos que yo y tener grandes ganancias, así que comencé a pensar en formas de obtener muchas referencias lo más rápido posible. Me parece que la mejor manera es obtener las referencias a través de publicidad paga, pero estoy tratando de encontrar un sitio web que ofrezca esto a un buen precio, por lo que actualmente estoy consultando con uno de los sitios web de PTC en los que tengo algunos fondos. / ¿Su experiencia sobre las formas de obtener más referencias en poco tiempo? ¿Has probado la publicidad de youtube, etc.?

Creo que al difundir nuestros enlaces de referencia ayudamos a la comunidad criptográfica, ya que atraemos a más personas.

¡Gracias de antemano por sus respuestas!

The best way to get more and better benefits is to create a YouTube channel and start uploading content on that page, airdrop, business or whatever so that you capture people's attention and they want to join you. But for this, you have to make that future referral trust you, it is for that reason that you have to know how to explain and guide in detail those people who will help you obtain better rewards. Once you achieve that, you have created a community and a solid base that will support you but also your own success depends on your helping them and that they trust you. Well, try to promote yourself through any social network, because maybe that way you will capture the attention of many more people, and that strategy usually works.
Another very effective way is to be constant on Facebook, if there you know in which groups to join and how to get your message to people and generate trust, I'm sure you will get many referrals, but for this you have to be insistent with that and not let them that person you want to convince is demotivated or not interested in what you are promoting, that is why the basis of any working group has to be and will be honesty and trust.

• +2 1

There are several methods, but among the most common are 

"influence through some social network" 

"Give rewards for accepting to be your referral" 

"Give a good content to the public and in such a way they believe in you"