Learn from experience - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Learn from experience

On 5/5/2020 at 2:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Thank you very much for the contribution, I reflect on many situations in my present and I manage to ask myself questions about how to learn from those mistakes I made

If our practices are correct and within the right direction, then on the road to success we will fail and obtain up, and fail again, but it's good to urge up strong, this is often how we learn from our experiences, thanks for the recommendation my friend.

sure essentially because you can learn from your enjoy as soon as as opposed to the alternative and you may exercise every procedure to make your personal manner best.  and it will likely be superb for you due to the fact gaining knowledge of from your self is better than gaining knowledge of from others

Many people do one big mistake in this world that is believing on someone's words. I would like to say that one should believe by doing that personally. By experiencing you'll get a knowledge and also u will get to know what to do and what not to do and also u can find the truth or fact present in that. So everyone should learn by there experience. Thank you. 

Great topic, we should all learn from our own experience as a result of which efficiency increases. As a result of not doing any work repeatedly, he may be wrong while doing that work. So we have to learn from experience.  Thanks for such a beautiful quote.

Every mistakes done will have experience instilled in your sense so that next time whenever you sighted that mistakes you will take advantage of it easily, this is nothing to be sorry about because it so possible for you to make it when you have determination and you are ready to dedicate to it

Learning is the key to achieve success but, you're right, loads of humans need to research from their experience and do now no longer need to research primary data earlier than they are trying it in a way that is wrong.

To be really talking You are authentic and I'm with you opinion. in reality we be able to learn more from our familiarity  as a substitute  of scholarship  from others . If we accomplish apply  of any machine that we choose  to  learn.  We be capable of be trained a allocation of incident undoubtedly  and in abruptly  time more than we are thinking of

On this site we will work first we will make a mistake then after making a mistake we will slowly learn I will gain the experience of reading the victim will fail first then

Dear you given a true a statement Here.Experience makes you learn .As we gain experience with passage of time we learn more and more.So instead of becoming hopeless we should learn with time to time .One we will be able to work properly.

Yes dear you are right, we learn with our experience and share our experience with others which helps to others. 

I am new member of this platform but by learning and reading the comments of professionals, i get most of the knowledge about cryptotalk. 

Experience is everything in professional life.If you want to apply any kind of job then you must see they want a experience boy or girl.You to work very hard with full passion and try.It’s takes time to get experienced. So try to have hard work.        

Yes you are right there are many who wanna learn only from their experience we should try our best to learn new things on daily basis and should not rely only on our experience

• +1 1

Yeah it is sure better to learn from experience, cause you don't just invest in crypto just like that, you need to have an experience person to guide you on it, so that you don't end up loosing your assets.

It is true that learning is very important for us but we cannot succeed with our own experience. We need the help of others. We should also learn something from others who are our seniors and their post is useful.  We should try to improve ourselves by following them۔Sometimes we become overconfident based on our own experience that we have a lot of experience in this job and in fact they are our misunderstanding. We must seek help from the members of this form and we will surely succeed.

It is the experience that makes a man old, wise and fearless but not the age. We grow when we learn from experiences of our life. Life always teaches us some lessons. We must learn them.

On 5/5/2020 at 10:46 AM, Babubu609 said:

This is so complicated sometimes people misused this sentence''learn from experience'' but please you can get this cleared, what you need now is to clear your mind calm down think deep. All you have to know  from this sentence is that you need to be successful and always be on the right way.

As we all know failure is the key to success. In this life no one is perfect we are always on making mistakes and that  does not mean you shall always be on making mistake. You can put full- stop to lthus try to learn what this mistake is telling you. The mistake you made will be a solution to a big opportunity for you in the future when you are ready to learn.

Try to all know learning makes perfect by learning we one-day become expert. Don't think negatively and don't give up because of mistake try to learn from it. It is an experience you need to learn from it. This is an opportunity to tell you how successful you are no one is born to be perfect we make mistakes that differs from it. Learn from experience to make your future bright. 

I am sure everyone will learn from this topic to try their best to make sure they don't give up just for a mistake. Don't forget your enemy will one-day be you love one, while some one you live one-day become you enemy. I wish us best of luck friends be motivated is time we become successful. Nice to meet you a and thanks for your feedbacks

Yes you are right we all do mistakes but the good thing is to not give up and learn from our mistakes. As we all know mistakes have the power to turn us into something better than we were before. Actually, mistakes are the things that tell us the right way to reach our goal.

A very nice topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  A lot of people work here every day.  To work here you need to know the rules and have experience.  Experience is very useful in this platform. We can learn a lot from experience. The more experience he has, the more successful he is.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is an important and useful topic we should all learn from. We must all learn from our mistakes in order to make it in Cryptoworld. Mistakes are meant to happen in life and same thing applies to cryptocurrency trading and investment. Mistakes are meant to happen and we shouldn't see it as a challenge to stop trading but see it as a learning point to learn from.

It's true, the biggest teachers is our failures. I made a lots of mistake when i was a beggier in crypto world but i always gain experience from those mistakes. That's why it's okay to make a mistake but it's not okay to making that mistake more than once. I hope we can all learn from our mistakes.

• +2 1

Experience is about that, I don't know how we can't learn from our experience, it will mean we just did things accidentally and didn't have the intelligence to analyse our steps and undertsand the results of our actions, moreover with experience we can reduce mistakes that might be small but will make the difference to our success in the crypto field.

• +4 1

You are absolutely right, it's true we should never give up or lose hope even when the odds are against our favour because the way to success is never an easy task and we should learn and become successful from our mistakes and taking risks must not be avoided but we should be careful with what we are taking risks on so that we don't get lured by cheap scammers, lastly trust in yourself and never have doubts in what you are trying to archive is always important.

Many people do one big mistake in this world that is believing on someone's words. I would like to say that one should believe by doing that personally. By experiencing you'll get a knowledge and also u will get to know what to do and what not to do and also u can find the truth or fact present in that. So everyone should learn by there experience

Experience is very important in any field of life. Your understanding about increase with experience. If you want to be expert in any thing then you have to got enough experience about that thing which helps you to build a complete understanding about that. So if we want to to be senior and well earner of this forum then we have to obtain the experience of this site by spending time on this forum. One thing you learn from your experience that you should never repeat that mistakes in future which you have done in your past. To be effective member of this forum we need to learned from the experience of seniors and build our experience about the forum.

You have learn first the basic of this work and working in the world of crypto, there are many people who have gained a lot of good experience, learning be from experience is good. This is a good way to learn in the beginning.