What is frozen token? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moaz

What is frozen token?

hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first of all I want to tell you that they were I did not to about your question because I did not hear before reading your post I think seniors and old members can help you better

Hello dear friends ..

I do not know what the frozen token is, but I read about one of the suggested opinions and topics that it is considered a currency that is dealt with, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and other digital cryptocurrencies, and I strive to know the importance of the frozen token and how to deal with it in the right way, search Google references for it and read what is written about it more than Instructions and explanations.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +1 1

The frozen symbol is a symbol that is still being marketed but has yet to be introduced for trading on platforms, and its existence is one of the reasons why I am interested in currencies rather than symbols. I'd like to emphasize that the frozen symbols could vanish at any time.

I'm not sure what that is in light of the fact that when I google it, it brings up a result for a token named kick token, so I'm not sure what that is, but if it's in my ether wallet, I may find out before the end of the day. Please stand by while I search, and I will return to this subject.

hello mate i do not understand your description because to be honest i did not heard the term frozen token before i am hearing about this term from your post and i think it means that the token which is closed for sometimes and which is locked its function for sometimes i am not pretty sure hope so senior members will help us and tell us about the frozen token

Sorry dear I am not aware of this feature.

But as the name indicates, I think this is the coin which is non - functional or can't be sent to another wallet.But  I think they can be unlocked after certain FrozenDrop conditions are met.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Dear thanks to your participation in your topic that you raised in general, I got new information, which is about the frozen token mainly. This matter is very good, very smart in your freezing contract that you carry in your governorate. It is really wonderful. So my dear, this token that you contain from currencies has been frozen under A smart contract may be refunded to you two days in the future. Thank you very much

Frozen tokens i think the tokens witch you have but this tokens is not in market yet is means you sell them or buy theme and because is not in the market and you can sell them.

It means that you cannot operate, transfer, it is static, without effect, and it will remain that way until the authorized ones unblock the token freeze. I hope your situation is resolved as soon as my friend.

You have probably participated in some Airdrop and they sent you the tokens but they are still frozen and you can't do anything with them until their creator allows them to be traded in an exchange, try to find out if they have a trade date.

• Useful or interesting 1

To mean by the usd symbol, for example, that usd is not used by Al-Mahfid, regardless of the reason, but we can say that we can withdraw currencies with few fees such as ltc and waves so that we can succeed.

As for me, I have not heard about this code before the frozen token, so I will benefit from the comments of the elderly members in order to increase my experience and knowledge and not face any difficulties in the future in the world of cryptography.

Well, in fact, sir, this term in the field of cryptocurrency I do not know .. I do not have an answer to your question .. But through my reading of the responses to this topic, I have gathered some information on the subject of the frozen account .. and I hope that you will get your answer .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

I am a beginner here and for the first time hearing about frozen symbols
I ask you, my friend, to support me with your ideas, in order to become aware of them and be able to work on them

you for sharing this information by your this post I learned a lot one heart is for you. do you have some ETH in your wallet to pay the transaction fees? because erc20 tokens require transaction fees to be paid by ETH onlySo didn't  know actually  the reason.  But according tonmy thoughts token freezed by the creator if creater unlock your token will unlocked. 

Sorry my friend I heard from you for the first time about frozen icons. So I don't really know why, but these codes remain locked until officials unlock them and only do so at a certain price or at a certain time.