What do you prefer. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

What do you prefer.

Hello. I am a forex trader. So I recommend you to learn Forex trading. It one of the best profitable trading type. You can work everywhere, everytime which you want. And you can travel to other country

• +5 2

Hello friend, I am also starting in this world and my opinion is that we start in the short-term market and take advantage of the volatility of certain cryptocurrencies and the market panic in our favor and then as we train we are entering the long-term market term

On 5/4/2020 at 2:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to ask about  trading  what do you prefer?  Long term trading  or short term. I am new in the world  of trading  and want to get knowledge about  trading. So guide  me.

I am new too but I can tell you that short teram trading is safer and depends on whta is the profit you have to invest, but the choice is yours bro!

I am the best short-term trading and recommended to those who have a little capital and for those who have a great capital and best long-term trading

With a lot of capital and 100% confident in the information, you can put on short, but there is a big risk of going into the red. For bank safety and if you start small, long is a priority.

I want to make a lot of money through crypts. I will never stop for that. I search, I read and I achieve.

• +5 1

On 04.05.2020 at 09:40, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends I want to ask about  trading  what do you prefer?  Long term trading  or short term. I am new in the world  of trading  and want to get knowledge about  trading. So guide  me.

Welcome to the club buddy 🙂

Earn money using trading like job cool theme for people who had started capital for it.

I prefer long term bcs make money by you brain, like analytics or technical analysis is much better than you keep you luck and some analytics 

On 06.05.2020 at 18:15, Honny143 said:

My dear mate actually I am new in trading field so I don't do any experiments in trading, I use only safe and risk free trading means long trading, few months back I buy some litecoins and hold for long term, because i have no experience in day trading are short trading, so prefer only long term its safe and risk free.

I agree with you, make a right decision and follow it is a best way to earn money in trading

push❤️, and I will too🙂

Edited by Alex_Man
  • +3 1

On 5/4/2020 at 8:40 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Some of this and some of this but first you should you know how to organize your capital it's 90% will help you in earning and from my point of view I see long term (2 weeks-2 months) is better than short 

In both, the risk taken determines the income of the investment. I can suggest long term investments for planned progress and less loss.

I think if you are trading cryptocurrency which is a promising project, long term trading is much safer. If you already have some trading knowledge, you can try short term trading.

• +4 1

If you are a beginner it might be better long-term trading on a big crypto after a drop.
After a drop when the market seems to be going up I do long-term trading and when the market is bearish I do short-term trading.
And when the market is calm a mix between long-term and short-term.

That will depend on how long you want to perceive the results, if you do it in the short term it will be a negotiation that you may need more capital for investment since it will give you a higher percentage of profit and in the short term it would be something more advisable taking into account entering a safer business, with more calm and study it and with a moderate investment

I usually operate long-term, I buy a cryptocurrency whose project catches my attention and its price is considerably low, then I wait for it to rise to the price I am looking for, which is usually 15-30% of the purchase price, I sell and take out profits.

Hello my friend, as you are new to the world of trading, it is better to trade through long term trading. You set the buy and sell price of the currency. Avoid Forex trading because you will lose a trade on the yobit platform or the Binance platform

I love short term trading because I don't have a good capital so I prefer short term to ends my trades fast and make new trades. 

I am one of the traders who prefer daily, short-term trading and stay away as much as possible from long-term trading, because I found myself a loser in all long-term trades, and the very low prices severely affected my money.

It's my personal thought I m trading in short time not long time is develop your patience and me little bit paitence.😉

• +2 1

What I like the most is short-term trading, I can trade every day and get daily profit. Day trading has a small profit but every day I can get it, this type of trading can be done when the market is bullish. Meanwhile, when the market is bearish I use long term trading, because I wait until the market is bullish again.

• +1 1

On 6/4/2020 at 7:17 PM, Trader21 said:

Both of them are profitable, but it depends on people maybe you prefer trading and other one prefers but some coins and hold them till price increasing. l prefer also holding, absolutely for long-term. 

now the movement of price of the bitcoin is going ups and down so you can use short term investment right now because from time to time the price of bitcoin will goes up and at the same time it also drops inn just a short period of time.

both are profitable in trading but for me i prefer trading long term because you can rest assure that price exchange will be really good unlike in short term is good but you cannot guarantee the price of it after trading it may pump or dump. short term is good for every day profit.

• +1 1

It depends upon the skill if the trader is expert than the daily results and earning is far better than the long term trading which takes a lot of time to make profits.