Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

Dear friend thank you for sharing with us this feature that enable you to change the background color style of the forum, perhaps there are many new members who do not know this feature before, but I prefer to stay on the default mode for the forum.

Yes, many days ago it was provide this information. I know about this information but I didn't try to change the theme. Because this theme is too good and I have not enough time for the other activities. But it is very helpful to those people who want to change on this forum and now they can change this forum theme on your desired. 

• +1 1

by changing the theme there is not too much we will effects that are been changed there is only background which is changed and it does not make much difference

Thanks alot my dear friend for this valuable information share with us..As for as concern of my knowledge i get it to know a few days back here on this forum but it was not clearly described as you did.... 

• +2 1

I did not know, but it could be a exceptionally valuable apparatus that able to use, which I think is nice, in case of trying to find data to be the foremost unequivocal within the look, since the sum of data that's within the gathering is very expansive and can offer assistance us to progress our information in cryptos.

On 5/3/2020 at 1:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Thank you @Calvinpriva this has been an outstanding feature in this forum and I like it because  you hardly find the feature in other forums and I would like it more if the forum add more options of color of the theme so that we can select the color of our choices.

Sorry my dear friend because I am not know about the theme of cryptotalk because I am new here But I search on this topic and answer you 

Thanks you

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Its a great information i really like it. Previously i was not aware of this theme of crypto now i came to know about it.

Its just an amazing theme i must say. Thanks a lot for this great knowledge.

I liked these themes but i love if they will be dark theme because is very perfect for me and all applications and sites are adding the dark theme so i wish it will be available here.

• +1 1

yeah,I knew this. When I first joined here I changed my theme. Although I didn't understand how I do that. But After I understand it clearly. Thanks to share this information. Many people cannot know about it.

Hi my dear . For this valuable information, the truth is, I didn't know this before... Now I have some idea regarding how we can change theme of forum.  I would like through to have more options available and perhaps be allowed to choose a certain colour or design.

All love and thanks to you for informing us of this information
It is a pleasure for us, as beginners, to learn such new information.

Hello friends!

As brother said..... Theme change is another interesting thing in this forum. There are four kinds of theme in the end of the home page. This is very interesting. And it is very easy to apply.

I am new member to this forum.I found out a good piece of information and I hope many like me have benefited from it. I now know about this feature, which I did not know before. Thank you dear.

thank you very much my dear, your post is very helpful. I have also knew about this theme change few days ago, it is a nice feature to have in this forum

As for me, the first time I know this information, thank you my friend ... It is new features I think were added later .. such things help to add vitality to the forum

Hello my friend, I thank you for this good and important information.  There are a lot of beginners who do not know that. I am also new here and I want to learn a lot. I have not tried it before. I will try it later .. Thank you.

I did not know that we can change the theme of this forum because I am a new member of this forum and I am learning. I do not know many features of this forum yet but I will learn from the posts of experienced members.

Thank you, my friend, for submitting this important note to our new and junior members. We must strive together to reach success by sharing new topics and exchanging ideas and opinions.

Yes, I know that the feature to change the theme exists, but I think that the forum administration has chosen the best feature of the features and made it default in order to suit all members

Edited by Raauf QK
  • +1 1

I did not know about theme change .its very interesting option or suggestion which you share with us .you explain clearly .let me change my forum theme and will enjoy my page look

Today I have learned a new tool in my stay through cryptotalk, the truth is that I did not know that it existed and this kind of things that seem irrelevant, are details that show us that love has been put into everything that has to do with the forum, power having the opportunity to change the subject or other options is good.

Yes. I am familiar with this feature. I changed my theme before some days ago and today after seeing your topic i also Change the theme. Theme attract us more to work in here. All the three themes of cryptotalk is nice. I use number 3 which name is uniform ipsfocus. 

Given that CryptoTalk can be a debate community forum and also serves 1000s of people, it really is normal that individuals locate these kinds of alternatives inside, specifically for many who choose to just work at night time, at times the particular lights with the shades inside the backdrop with the software will be sick and tired of the particular face and so we could modify the design as well as the outlined shades regarding convenient utilize.

Thank you, my friend, for sharing with us this useful publication for everyone. I believe that everyone should read this valuable information and benefit from it at the present time and in the future.

• +2 1