Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

Yes my friend you said absolutely right the cryptocurrency is change the theme of the forum but one thing no I want to tell you that some days ago I joined this forum before joining my the theme was changed so I hear about that in the comments

Thank you, my friend, for this feature that I discovered. I must try it in order to change the work environment, which will help me change my psyche for the better in order to achieve more benefit.

• +2 1

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Dear, this is a useful information.

i have done it on my first day. 
but many of us are not able to do this activity.

because of their mobile and internet support.

its my personal opinion about this .

well 4-themes were mainly there to change their module for graphics only.

i hope every ine will use this feature for their personal use and enjoyment on this platform.

there is nothing more to say about that.

thank you

I find this very useful and helpful since i think that variety of themes would encourage more people to join this community. This would help increase the appeal of the forums.

Thanks for giving such informations about changing theme of this forum in our system before it i was not knowing about how to change the theme of the forum as i like to see the things in a dark mode so from now onwards i would able to use it.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information to us my friend did make our more attractive and beautiful and help working us with the force on the s platform and carry on to spread the knowledge that you have to members and best wishes to you 💜😊💜🌍❤️🙄❤️🙄🌍🙄

Most members are aware of this even though I think we have chosen the appropriate theme for you in one more topic I don't want to mention this kind of topic is not very important even there are many other topics and topics that should be here.

As for me, I did not know that such features exist and that we can change the forum interface. Thank you, my friend, for this information. Although all the themes are beautiful and simple, I prefer to keep the basic because it makes me feel more comfortable that I started here in the forum with it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thanks buddy for sharing this great information . everybody has different choices so they will change the theme of this forum according to their choice ..but i like this main theme thats why I don't wanna change it

This is something worth being thankful for as I can change the foundation of the gathering. I like to change the discussion topic sometimes on the grounds that I don't care for the generalizations and reiteration forever.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

No my dear friends i dont know because i dont have used this type of work so i dont know but if you want to know about your statement i hope any other senior person will guide us properly ok good by thank you so much takecare.

• +1 1

Thanks expert for the enlightment. I will try and see if I can change my to my favorite theme because I'm tired of this old one. You are always welcome for the educative guide, have a nice day.

• +1 1

I think if you change another theme then it should also be like this because this is very good and very easy. Here we can read everything well, know it and can take everything easy here It was very clean and amazing 

Well my friend this is really useful information for me. I'm not know about this before you are telling us. Now I'm also trying this and check out. So my friend thanks for this useful information.

I really don't think that there is any advantage of changing the theme. So even though it might be there only few people care about it and that is because what they care more about is the contents and the user interface.

I only knew about changing the background on the forum .

I didn't know about changing the topic 

I hope here will be  many more topic on the 

Forum in the  future 

What a nice observation friend,seriously I don't really  know that we can change the cryptotalk theme,not until now,thanks to you I had now known how to do that,hope other members will benefit from it also

Very nice that you told me about it i didn't know about that at all .I hope this helps in the future .I think this is a new cryptocurrency topic  or post .thanks  my dear friend.

Yes you are right. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. Hard work is the key to success. Make our posts useful and helpful.

I am new on this forum.i have no idea to change theme of forum.but i try to learn how change the crypto forum.we are gauide to learn this other

Well, thank you for providing information that I did not know before, but I did not understand what I can benefit from this feature and the difference between it and the default feature. If you have an answer, please answer

Yes we will change your cryptotalk theme. It is very easy to change. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning at the same time. I am making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. You will also set any picture from our albums.

He tried this against someone else, but it is not good for me because I feel heavy on the site. If I do, I hope it will become easier in the future.