Advertise your business, rent my signature! - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Advertise your business, rent my signature!

Hi friends,

I think this is another way to increase our earnings, if you account is large you can rent your signature and get paid for it. I rent mine, so anyone who is interested just send me a text through PM.. My account is good, some of my posts are on the leader board and i have won 3 gold achievements! Just visit my profile and you will see them. Don't worry about the price, its very easy and you will never regret because i write topics every day and there are many members who are reading my topics.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I like this topic, and I will like to rent mine too, I hope the outcome will be good. Thanks in advance. But this topic needs to be updated so that members can see it easily and it will help them. 

• +1 1

This is a good way to get money in the forum, but unfortunately it is difficult to find someone who accepts this service and instead we must search for a signature campaign or Bounty campaign that accepts us as their members instead of working individually.

Edited by Zaino34

Yes, it can be a good way to earn money, extra money is always welcome, but the problem is how to find something to promote, I have seen most of members here is using this method, most of them are high ranked members, as you see my profile isn't promising, but I want to give it a try, my offer is below .

• Useful or interesting 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I have seen many related topics to this and now i see an ad in your signature, can i get it too? I see that add to many member even new members, please someone helps me hot to get it.

Yeah. A great way to earn money for people like you ( I mean old people of the forum) . Of course ,it is very difficult to find buyers and arouse interest, but this is a great way to earn money .bro