Recommending the cryptotalk forum - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Recommending the cryptotalk forum

It's not prohibited to recommend this forum to anyone, in fact that what the forum needs I guess. I believe that way we will be promoting crypto and also welcome people with new ideas.

You're right. A form similar to the one you recommend using crypto talk.  We get a lot of benefits from this form. Just as we can earn cryptocurrency, we can also gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.  We can also learn how to benefit from trading and investing using cryptocurrencies from the topics and posts of senior members in the form.  It is much better to suggest using this forum.  We should share this form with family and friends.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Of course, this is true. I did the same as you. I also made my friends participate in the work in this forum because the work here is wonderful, good and easy for everyone, through which they can earn some money and improve their livelihood. 

• +1 1

The way cryptocurrency is helping us and giving us opportunities.  We should share it with our friends and family. It is very nice to suggest working in this form. I have never seen such a trusted site so it is better to suggest working in it.

Yes it is a good move to recommend this forum to family and friends and convince them enough to join this moving train. Let them know that they will make money here and at the same time they gain knowledge and information that will help in the world of crypto currency. Thanks to the contributors.

Crypto is the only best forum you can share all information and benefits of this forum to everyone to get affected new people to join this forum u must tell the rules and regulations also to ur friend and other

Of course you can recommend this forum to your family. But provided that you do not use the same wifi. Because it is forbidden to open more than one account on the same IP address. But I think they can open an account on their mobile phones with their own internet package.

Yes,you are absolutely right guys. Really we should recommend our family members and friends so that they can jain the great site.since,we get so much facilities From the site so as good member of the site it is our moral duty to spreed out crypto currency.                

Hi friends, I don't think their is any prohibition in introducing or recommending crypto currency to your family members,  many members in this forum happen to find their self  here through some one. Go ahead and open accounts for them, make sure you guide then well so that they will not regret joining the group.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't worry it shouldn't be a problem for spreading the forum to other people like your relatives and friends as they would be interested in the cryptocurrency world and also to know how they can atleast know the business that they would face.

Yes dear it is good thing you know that coming year is cryptocurrency year and the word rushed towards the cryptocurrency very fast and people who want to earn money very fast should learn knowledge about the cryptocurrency.this forum is best to get knowledge about the digital currency and and you will see different techniques about this digital currency and can earn much profit by trading in the currencies

Even I learned about this forum from a friend. Recommend this forum to all of your frienda and family. This is a really good platform for both learning and earning.The number of beginners joining here are increasing day by day. Recommend all of your friends and let us work together.

You are doing great buddy. I think we can promote this forum to increase its popularity. This forum is giving many things. The only thing we can do is to work sincerely and promote it to others.

Nontheless let me remind you that Yobit registrations are offline therefore even if you create a Forum account you will not be able to get payment for posting till registrations are back online.

Crypto talk is worth recommended forum and it is very good in a way as more people are here they have more views and ideas to share with other members. But it may cause a problem when people using same IP. You may got banned.

Yes obviously you should tell your family or friends about this forum.They will get benefited from here.They will not only earn but also learn from here.And from this crypto reputation will also increase.😁

• +1 1

You can eagerly do that mate.

I also go and agree with such idea of recommending the forum to family members and closely friends. But the vital issue here is knowing who you should introduce into the forum.

Make sure he/she is well ready for it and will be focused in it's preservation.

On 5/1/2020 at 11:55 PM, Raven said:

I just want to ask if its okay if i'm promoting this forum to some of my friend and to my family? They said they wanted to earn money in crypto currency too so i recommend this forum to them. Is it okay or is it prohibited? I just want to help them on how to start properly in crypto and i think this forum could help them from it. 

Yes friend I agree with you to involve friends and family to the forum, myself I go introduced by a friend and am planning to inform some friends too. The important thing is to adhere to the fundamentals policies of the forum and promote crypto currency exchange discussion.

Advertisement of this forum is so good and you want to share this forum to other user for earning income and learning knowledge about Cryptocurrency. 

When this problem of reputation fixed the can start earning from this forum and they can only benefit from reading the topic until the campaign opens again.

This forum is a great chance for those people who are interested in crypto world to earn and learn at the same time.So recommending this forum to your family members or friends it's a good idea. But you can't use same wifi that would result in an account ban.So be careful about it.

Yeah definitely I'll recommend my friends to join crypto talk forum to learn and earn money because it is very easy to use and understand. And it is a good time to earn money  and invest in the cryptocurrencies

There is no referral link for the forum, but you can invite people through the ubite referral link and then have them join CryptoTalk in order to learn more information about the areas related to cryptocurrencies, but we do not have to promote on the forum that you can earn money in it, but we have to invite people from  In order to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

In my opinion, this is permissible, but you should be careful and invite friends and direct them well towards adhering to the rules and working well in the forum.  Inviting the family is the best option you make because the field of cryptocurrencies will be the future of this world, and therefore it is important to learn more about cryptocurrencies and Crypto Talk is the best.

You are doing very well job. In my point of view we should also tell the advantages of this forum to our family members and friends. You should also keep it up. I think this is the best platform to support our family financially.