Be wise and avoid that. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Be wise and avoid that.

Spending your time commenting on one topic is not good because if the post got deleted all your comments became useless and we don't want that to happens, explore the forum and find a topic that you know and do comment on it.

Thanks for reminding us buddy, last day the yobit exchanger facing some problems by having a DDoS attack which is not good because this is a kind of bots who are trying to bypass the captcha's and steal some money here, is this DDoS attack is also normally happens here @George10?

It's true my friend, these things happen all the time. The process of deleting frequent posts and unwanted members makes the forum more dynamic, so don't be afraid

Just try to raise the quality of your posts to stay safe

As for the Yobit platform, there are some technical issues and it gets resolved quickly. Do not be afraid of your money, you are safe

We always ask members, before publishing any post, to use the search to know if the topic is repetitive or not
Unfortunately, since there are few respondents to this request, we must avoid commenting on a duplicate topic!

Thank you very much dear colleague since your words that you have exposed in this topic to me personally come in very handy as a new user in this great forum they are very useful therefore I have nothing more to be grateful for
A big greeting to the whole community

I am new member on the forum so i didn't face such problem. Thanks for informing. I understand that how it work.  I think this happen because of duplicate topics. So we should avoid this things. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right my friend. We must avoid the duplication of the topics. But sometimes we can see that same topics posted with different headings. It will make us think that it is not the duplication but we should read the entire post too because admins may delete post due to duplication. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right my brother. There are many posts on this forum which has the different title but there is same information in their description. When we are creating any topic we have to use topic search bar and we have to make only 1 topic about the one thing. As we know the rules of this forum and according to these rules you can not repeat any post if you do this your post will be deleted and there is a chance of account banned.

• +3 1

There are also many topics stating that you should never say to Delete the posts and clean the forum but there are these ones with real issues otherwise it is all fine.

Always do your work when are totally easy.this will be very useful in earning good views.don't waste your time to post on similar topics and same post again and again.

You have also seen many times that everyone gets a lot of skepticism from these posts.Make such posts that contain some idea's that will be 100% appreciated by the members of this Forum.so don't worry about that make such posts that are also be counted in the yobit exchanhe but badly sometime it not count such posts.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

I think that you are right because there is no profit to create post again and again same topic .the moderators can delete the post because we will use the useless and uninformative post .

• Useful or interesting 1

I have no problem with that. We do not like it when our posts are deleted bt its a part of this work. So we have to bear it. I think every time when we login to crypto talk, we must go through our profile 1st. We should chk the warning box 1st and then we should look at our activities. In this way we will be able to know if we are going to comment on the previous topic or if there is any warning for us from the forum. We should do it and then we can start our work.

• +1 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:21 PM, George10 said:

I have noticed many similar topics regarding post deletion and send to yobit balance not working,  I just want to inform you that this normally happens every at the end of the month that's when moderators clean the forum heavily in such a way that we lose a lot of posts but it will get back to normal and the send to yobit balance does take about 7 days to be back in the system therefore, take time and avoid commenting on repeatedly topics regarding this issue while filling up the gap of deleted posts don't get bored but get used to it,as currently writing this post I have already lost about 30 posts in the clean up that is going on let's be strong good lucky.

Dear @George10 you identify the very important thing that we almost facing the repeatedly posts that causes for our post deduction. I think that seniors must come ahead and try to post new topics for the new one so that they learn more.

In this way the repeatation of posts will do to their end.

• +1 1

I agree with you, there are many who make the same publications and only change a few words but the question itself is the same, they would have to try to be a little more creative

• Useful or interesting 1

I saw the plagiarism of the replies and they got banned too I'm the same kind of reply sir kept by one person but I am learning a new kind of corn today and I'll be more careful from now on

This is valid, there are numerous comparative themes in the substance with various title. I think it is important to look for the point before it is distributed and not to rehash remarks with comparative substance on the grounds that in the wake of erasing various posts there is a trouble in filling the hole and continuing to bring in cash once more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 4:21 PM, George10 said:

Indeed. Every members here in this forum also have a deletrd post which is not counted in yobit and the sad part of it is those deleted posts are not paid. If we don't create a useful, meaningful and comprehensible post or topic, or irrelevant posts, they are deleted or just not counted in yobit.

• +1 2

Strongly aggree with you man.

Now i got the correct answer of my questions , why my post are deleted? I find the answer in your post. So i will avoid those topics which i have already done comment here. So i will take time for reading the topic and  i will give comment on that post carefully.

• +1 1

This is a good point you raised. The problem is that we don't get to see or know all the posts that have been previously created by other users before. Ofcourse some people may well intentionally create duplicate post and those people need to stop. How do others who have no idea such post exist get to know this is another issue.

• +3 1

37 minutes ago, riazpakistani said:

n. I think that seniors must come ahead and try to post new topics for the new one so that they learn more.

In this way the repeatation of posts will do to their end.

My friend first I appreciate you for bringing in your point of view however,after going it through I thought of reaching you out and give you my suggestion on this one and in my opinion I think it's not just senior members who should create topics for newbies but also newbie must learn how to do it by getting ideas from seniors in many topics available knowledge is there and one thing newbies must do is having the desire to learn more from this forum instead of focusing on earning only.thanks.

• +1 1

Yes this is true, there are many similar topics in the content with different titles.  I think it is necessary to search for the topic before it is published and not to repeat comments with similar content because after deleting a number of posts there is a difficulty in filling the gap and proceeding to earn money again

Hello friend, No doubt friend, we have to do all that conceivable to stay away from a notice you know, as we are fortunate to be here, the hunt alternative is a shrewd thing done by the administrators of the incredible gathering, it will empower us to look before we make a subject ,to evade rehashed themes and to try not to caution

It is nothing to worry about posts are often deleted inorder to keep the forum clean and safe from scams and unnecessary topics. So its fine to get your comments deleted. You have to keep on going. 

Thats true mate. We may loose some of our posts but we shouldn't be angry or tensed with that. At the end of every month they do this cleaning thing. They try to stabilize this forum with good posts. So, many of us may did useful post but regarding duplication may happen without our knowing. So those post can be  deleted but we shouldn't be worry about that. We must get used to it. Cause this forum is giving us much more than our expectation.